REVIEW Cecily Rose - Extraordinary New Years celebration GFE at Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Cecily Rose (2nd party - 1/6/18) at Bunny Ranch

Once finished skiing I drove back to the hotel, showered, had dinner, and then headed to Bunny Ranch to meet Cecily.

As for some background, Cecily and I scheduled a date when I would be visiting in January. Everything was looking great until the Thursday before as I noticed she was not mentioned on the board as part of the Bunny Ranch lineup for that week. I emailed Cecily and got a quick reply back saying she had a lot of delays and problems trying to fly back from the east coast but she just made it back and was looking forward to seeing me.

Back to my trip, I arrived at Bunny Ranch and double buzzed at the gate. The door lady let me in and I let her know I was here to see Cecily. It looked like my timing was just right as the weekly Bunny Ranch Livestream ended and wait area was "back to normal" looking. After a short time Cecily came out to greet me and gave me a nice hug. Just like before she was stunning and gorgeous and wore an amazing dress and stiletto heels. We then went to the bar and I ordered us some drinks. Once our drinks came we toasted to us and the new year. As we got a chance to catch up I didn’t realize how fortunate and lucky I was to be seeing Cecily this time. She mentioned that not only did she have all of the flight delays in traveling back to Nevada but also had problems due to a testing lab mix up. The testing lab could not clear her for work because they could not locate her blood samples so she had to provide 4 additional vials. The lab finally cleared her to work at the ranch that afternoon so she literally just arrived at the ranch a couple hours before I got there. I mentioned I was so impressed and grateful on her effort to see me. I also mentioned I would have totally understood if she couldn’t have made it back because of the severe winter storm which hit the east coast hard. We then had some good conversation on catching up with each other since we last saw each other last month. After awhile we decided to go to her room.

Cecily mentioned each time she works she gets a new room because she normally works two weeks at a time. So when we got to her new room she showed me something unique about it - having a fireplace. She apologized for still being in unpacking mode and not having her new room fully set up. I said I totally understood and was still in awe in her effort to still meet me. Negotiation was fast since we partied before so we went to the cashier to take care of business. Then she took my hand and we went back to her room for our party.

The party we had was INCREDIBLE and OVER the TOP! It made the phrase “bringing the new year with a bang” a new meaning for me. Even though we partied before which was amazing, this party took things to a whole new level. The party with Cecily was wild, intense, extremely passionate, very affectionate, sensual, and just simply SPECTACULAR! While I don’t share most intimate details of any party, I will share the following. We had such an AWESOME and EXTRAORDINARY party that we actually rocked her room and heavy solid wood king sized bed (no rollers or wheels)! We both laughed after the party when we came to this realization. I was so amazed I took a picture of it which you can see below. We rocked the bed so much it moved 1.5 feet to 2 feet away from the wall which was extremely difficult to do given this was a heavy solid wood frame!

After the party I got in the shower and was looking forward to having Cecily join me. After waiting a few minutes I asked her if she was still going to join me and she said she was. Little did I know until after our shower together that she was working her hardest to push the bed back to the wall. This is just one of many examples in how polite Cecily is. I was planning on helping her with the bed after our shower but she went ahead and moved it. After our shower together we went back to the bar.

At the bar I got us some drinks. We had some good conversation including what we wanted to do for our next time together. I also thanked Cecily for a couple things she provided me while we sat at the bar that she only does for her regulars. While at the bar she was doing some great PDA (public displays of affection). During our time at the bar there would be periodic line up requests so Cecily would have to get up and go to them. I got lucky for the first 2 line ups Cecily had to go to but then she was picked by the 3rd line up. So I was unable to say my final good bye to her. After leaving Bunny Ranch I drove back to the hotel. On the way back I was still awe struck and amazed with my incredible experience with Cecily.

@CecilyRose

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/in...g-the-new-year-january-gfe-trip-report.50535/

aztecwarrior2881 and CecilyRose like this.
  2. Just read all of your trip reports! You certainly had a wonderful start to the year!

CecilyRose and Adventure Guy like this.
  3. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Air Force Amy for reading my review. Indeed a wonderful start to the year with @CecilyRose!

CecilyRose likes this.
  4. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Thank you so much @Adventure Guy !! I always have so much fun with you! Cant wait to do it again!!

Adventure Guy likes this.
  5. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Cecily is an amazing woman the hardest thing is no matter how much time you spend with her you always want more and more. Or at least how I fill. I enjoyed reading the review.

6. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

My pleasure @CecilyRose. I had so much fun with you too! Looking forward to spending more time with you.

7. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my review. @CecilyRose is indeed an amazing lady.

8. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Cant wait to see you in 2.5 weeks!!

9. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

The feeling is mutual @CecilyRose! See you soon. :)