REVIEW Celebrating the New Year (January) GFE trip report

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

As I started the New Year at midnight at an event and raised a glass of champagne to celebrate the moment I was also excited on what would happen later that week. As Mark Twain once said, "Twenty years from now you’ll be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do", so one of my goals for the new year was having more fun with ladies at the ranches! I also take heart to what Edith Lovejoy (a poet) once said: "The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day". The one change I'd make to her quote is change "day" to "week" and that is where this trip report starts.

Fri, Jan 5

Except for some rain on part of the drive, the roads from California to Carson City were ok given this was now winter season. Once arrived at my hotel I was able to check in and got ready to head to LRN.

Casey Cross (7th party - 1/5/18) at Love Ranch North

After arriving at LRN I buzzed twice and was let inside the gate. I let the door lady know I was there for Casey and she went to get her. Just like other times, I sat at the bar and picked up one of the Dennis Hof books to continue reading while waiting. After a couple of minutes Casey arrived and she looked as beautiful as before. This time she wore a nice dress and boots. She continued to look incredible in whatever she wears. After a nice hug we we went to the bar and I got us some drinks. Once the drinks came we toasted to the new year. I also gave her a special new years gift which it appeared she liked. Due to my last minute planning I did find a local store that could get Casey's favorite flowers but I was too late in getting some ordered so I chose an alternative tropical flower plant. We then had some conversation in getting caught up on what we both were doing since we last saw each other in December. After awhile we went to her room. Once in her room Casey showed me pictures of the dinner she and Aisha had at a restaurant the night before. For me it is always fun to hear about restaurant and food stories with Casey since we are both foodies. She also showed me a speaker she got as a Christmas gift. It looked like she was ready to have fun and music wherever she wants with that portable speaker. After our discussions we had a quick negotiation and then it was off to the cashier.

Once we returned from the cashier we started to have our new year's celebration party. Just like previous parties we've had, this one was great - fun, sexy, passionate and sensual! This party was also special because the last party I had in 2017 was with Casey and the first party of the 2018 was with her as well. This was a great way to bring in the new year.

After our party we had some good conversation on various topics. After one final kiss and hug I left LRN and drove back to my hotel.

Serena Marie (1st party - 1/5/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

After eating dinner I drove to Kit Kat Ranch.

A couple of months prior to my trip, Serena reached out to me. Based on her ranch profile she looked like someone I might have connection/chemistry with. So we had messaged each other for awhile. Unfortunately my December trip did not work for her since she was out of town so we were both looking forward to meet on my January trip. She already knew when I was planning to stop by so things looked good so far.

After arriving at the Kit Kat Ranch I double buzzed and was let in the gate. I let the door guy know I was there to see Serena. Fortunately Serena was already at the bar so she came straight out and gave me a big hug. She looked wonderful and was wearing a sexy outfit and heels. We then went to the bar and I got us some drinks. With drinks we toasted to a happy new year and finally having the chance to meet each other. We had some good conversation to get to know each other better including countries we traveled to. It also helped that we had messaged each other before so we had an idea of each other's interests. Serena also showed me pictures of her cute dog. After some further discussion we decided to go to her room. I have been at Kit Kat Ranch before so I thought I had been in all of the hallways but apparently I was wrong. Serena took me to another hallway which I had not been in. So I think Kit Kat Ranch has a total of 4 different hallways. Her room was decorated nicely with French artwork/pictures on the walls. After a quick negotiation she went to the cashier and let me relax in her room.

Once Serena returned, we started our party. The GFE party with Serena was excellent - affectionate, passionate and fun!

After our party we had a nice shower together. After leaving her room we went to the bar and I got us some drinks. We had some good conversation on various topics. After one last hug I left Kit Kat Ranch and drove back to the hotel.

Sat, Jan 6

Early Saturday I drove to Tahoe and had a good day of skiing. It was the second ski trip for me for the season. The weather was a combination of snowing in the morning and cleared up in the afternoon.

Cecily Rose (2nd party - 1/6/18) at Bunny Ranch

Once finished skiing I drove back to the hotel, showered, had dinner, and then headed to Bunny Ranch to meet Cecily.

As for some background, Cecily and I scheduled a date when I would be visiting in January. Everything was looking great until the Thursday before as I noticed she was not mentioned on the board as part of the Bunny Ranch lineup for that week. I emailed Cecily and got a quick reply back saying she had a lot of delays and problems trying to fly back from the east coast but she just made it back and was looking forward to seeing me.

Back to my trip, I arrived at Bunny Ranch and double buzzed at the gate. The door lady let me in and I let her know I was here to see Cecily. It looked like my timing was just right as the weekly Bunny Ranch Livestream ended and wait area was "back to normal" looking. After a short time Cecily came out to greet me and gave me a nice hug. Just like before she was stunning and gorgeous and wore an amazing dress and stiletto heels. We then went to the bar and I ordered us some drinks. Once our drinks came we toasted to us and the new year. As we got a chance to catch up I didn’t realize how fortunate and lucky I was to be seeing Cecily this time. She mentioned that not only did she have all of the flight delays in traveling back to Nevada but also had problems due to a testing lab mix up. The testing lab could not clear her for work because they could not locate her blood samples so she had to provide 4 additional vials. The lab finally cleared her to work at the ranch that afternoon so she literally just arrived at the ranch a couple hours before I got there. I mentioned I was so impressed and grateful on her effort to see me. I also mentioned I would have totally understood if she couldn’t have made it back because of the severe winter storm which hit the east coast hard. We then had some good conversation on catching up with each other since we last saw each other last month. After awhile we decided to go to her room.

Cecily mentioned each time she works she gets a new room because she normally works two weeks at a time. So when we got to her new room she showed me something unique about it - having a fireplace. She apologized for still being in unpacking mode and not having her new room fully set up. I said I totally understood and was still in awe in her effort to still meet me. Negotiation was fast since we partied before so we went to the cashier to take care of business. Then she took my hand and we went back to her room for our party.

The party we had was INCREDIBLE and OVER the TOP! It made the phrase “bringing the new year with a bang” a new meaning for me. Even though we partied before which was amazing, this party took things to a whole new level. The party with Cecily was wild, intense, extremely passionate, very affectionate, sensual, and just simply SPECTACULAR! While I don’t share most intimate details of any party, I will share the following. We had such an AWESOME and EXTRAORDINARY party that we actually rocked her room and heavy solid wood king sized bed (no rollers or wheels)! We both laughed after the party when we came to this realization. I was so amazed I took a picture of it which you can see below. We rocked the bed so much it moved 1.5 feet to 2 feet away from the wall which was extremely difficult to do given this was a heavy solid wood frame!

After the party I got in the shower and was looking forward to having Cecily join me. After waiting a few minutes I asked her if she was still going to join me and she said she was. Little did I know until after our shower together that she was working her hardest to push the bed back to the wall. This is just one of many examples in how polite Cecily is. I was planning on helping her with the bed after our shower but she went ahead and moved it. After our shower together we went back to the bar.

At the bar I got us some drinks. We had some good conversation including what we wanted to do for our next time together. I also thanked Cecily for a couple things she provided me while we sat at the bar that she only does for her regulars. While at the bar she was doing some great PDA (public displays of affection). During our time at the bar there would be periodic line up requests so Cecily would have to get up and go to them. I got lucky for the first 2 line ups Cecily had to go to but then she was picked by the 3rd line up. So I was unable to say my final good bye to her. After leaving Bunny Ranch I drove back to the hotel. On the way back I was still awe struck and amazed with my incredible experience with Cecily.

Post Trip Thoughts

I could not have imagined how awesome and incredible this last trip was with @CaseyCross @CecilyRose and @Serena Marie. This was an amazing start to the new year and looking forward to more fun throughout 2018 at the ranches!

2. What a trio! This is the way to start the year!

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks Air Force Amy. You are so right - awesome way to start the year with Cecily, Casey and Serena! :D

4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book them today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my review Felina. Definitely had a lot of fun during that trip. :)

Felina Meow likes this.
  7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Of course! You always have the best time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thank you for liking my review. Unfortunately Casey Cross and Cecily Rose have retired so one can't book with those two now. But Serena Marie is still around. :)

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for the info[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]