CeCe Adams 3-15-2014

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

CeCe and I have been trying to schedule a party together since before she officially started working at the ranch. She was an early and frequent guest in live chat, introducing herself and trying to get established.

Our chance to be together finally happened Saturday night after the BR St. Patrick's Party. I purposely did not find a date for the party. The last two years in a row, my date was Ruby Rae and since she is now retired, I decided to just play it by ear and see how the evening went.

CeCe has a very deep, sultry voice...very much like Lauren Bacall. Not to mention the fact that she is drop, dead gorgeous, as you have all witnessed on UStream.

CeCe is a fantastic lover in every way. I enjoyed our time together immensely. I can't believe I waited as long as I did, but our schedules just never worked out. I won't let that happen again! :D

2. Nice review Crock. I like watching Cece on ustream.

3. CeCe is soo pretty!! Glad you two had a great time, I am not surpised! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxox

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Cece is such a sexy, fun woman and definitely worth the wait, Crock. Awesome review!

5. Glad you had a great time with CeCe Croak!! Nice review!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6. Had a great party with you and glad you had just as much fun as I did!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Cant wait for our next party! Kisses