Blonde spinners party with Natalia Q...I NEED A ROUND 2!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MissFrenchieRose, Jun 23, 2012.

1. I love menage a trois, I genuinely do!

I never had the chance to party with Natalia yet...and, finally, yesterday night, the magic finally happened.

You always wonder in a 2 girl party how playful the other one is willing to be, well I didnt have to ask myself this for very long!

She is A LOT OF FUN!!!!

One word to describe? Well ok, 2 words: SEX BOMB

It was not only hot, it was electric and i'm so glad we are such a good match!

Boys, I would suggest a taste of this, now the real question is:

Can you handle hotter than hot?

2. Re: Blonde spinners party with Natalia Q...I NEED A ROUND 2!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Lucky guy! I have had my eye on you for a while, Frenchie. I should have taken you up on your offer last night about this blond spinner party. Natalia was a handful, I can only imagine adding you to the mix. Hopefully the guy writes a review.

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Re: Blonde spinners party with Natalia Q...I NEED A ROUND 2!

What a party! You are just as fun and sexy as I had hoped..! When can we do it again [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Re: Blonde spinners party with Natalia Q...I NEED A ROUND 2!

Frenchie is so fun! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Re: Blonde spinners party with Natalia Q...I NEED A ROUND 2!

Now this would be a hot pair of ladies to draw to, maybe one of these days I'll have to find out [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]