Blast from the Past party Saturday November 9th

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Oct 21, 2019.

1. A time machine has landed at the Sagebrush! Hot babes from all eras will be abound! Which decade was the hottest? Come visit us on November 9th for some hot times! :)

2. Cave women? Alien babes from the future? Victorian ladies in waiting? Come find out! :)

3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

This looks really exciting! Can’t wait to see pics!

4. If you have an outdate on the 9th you guys should totally come by! A fun stop on your way to hit the town! :)

5. If you have an outdate on the 9th you guys should totally come by! A fun stop on your way to hit the town! :)

piperrae likes this.
  6. If you have an outdate on the 9th you guys should totally come by! A fun stop on your way to hit the town! :)

piperrae likes this.
  7. I cant wait for this one.
    I am still trying to figure out what I wanna do.
    Anyone has suggestions I'm willing to listen to them ;)

8. I think you would make an amazing Renaissance lady, Tamsyn! :)

FinleyWest likes this.
  9. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I like this blast from the past party theme. I already have some outfits and costumes that I've used before so I can just wear them again. I can be a hippie again. I also have a toga and a cowboy outfit with hat and boots and clothes that still fit, lol. I can go back to my grandparent's days and look like them, I've got old pictures. From my own past, other than t-shirts and neckties I think there are only one or 2 things that still fit from 50 years ago, if I can find them.

RunningSquirrel and piperrae like this.
  10. I cant wait! Its going to be a BLAST!!!! xoxox

11. I liked all of those outfits too! And I think you have some others that could work :)

12. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

It's going to be a great party!

13. You looked adorable on Halloween, Tegan! :)

14. Round Record Round.png

roxy here you go. hope you like it.

RunningSquirrel, Sharky and AbbyAvery like this.
  15. HMMMMM- what time period should I dress in?

Sharky likes this.
  16. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

I’m thinking since SBR ladies are “starlets” you should dress as a 1940s/50s era movie starlet - think elegant but sexy look of Marilyn, Elizabeth Taylor, etc..

AbbyAvery and FinleyWest like this.
  17. I'm thinking the 5th century (Roman Empire) and wear a toga.
    :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

AbbyAvery likes this.
  18. this is perfect, Tamsyn! I love it! :)

19. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

This is a great idea! The Starlets of Sagebrush are stunning and an amazing group of women! I hope that all of you have fun at your party, @RoxyGold ~ I hope that you share some pics. <3

Sharky likes this.
  20. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

I am so happy I will actually be here for this. I have been looking forward to this party for months!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharky likes this.
  21. Love this idea!!! Reminds me of some college parties! ;)

Sharky likes this.
  22. You have all the best ideas!!!!!!!!!

Sharky likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I can't wait to see the outfits!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. It was such a fun night! Thank you ladies for everything! :)

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I'm glad everybody had fun!!! Do you have pics of the outfits?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]