Bella Divinity - The chance encounter

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by QTo, Feb 9, 2015.

1. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I walked into LRN and requested Ally James (with whom I had partied multiple times), but she was unavailable. I was turning away from the bar to head out (since I had many ladies at MLBR that I had partied with before, so that was my next stop), but at that very instant, Bella was walking by towards the kitchen. She paused, our eyes met, and I said "Actually, I could talk to her!"

Prior to seeing her in person, I had watched Ustream and had seen her outgoing fun-loving attitude. I'll never forget her excitement when she raised her hand trying to get picked to talk about her OBGYN experience. Now that I've seen and met her in person, that attitude is definitely with her all the time!

She has natural breasts, slim arms and legs. Once we get bare naked, it's sometimes foreplay - say mutual oral - or just bending her over the side of the bed (or bathtub) and banging her standing up. We went through so many different positions to get her to cum, and me to cum as well.

We're both always so excited before and after our parties, and for a few hours over the course of a few days, I felt that I had that great loving girlfriend who adored me! :) I can't wait for my next trip out for another chance to party with her again, and again, and again!

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

3. Great review!

4. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Thanks, it was a great many parties!

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a fantastic review, Qto! I'm so happy to hear you had an amazing time.

6. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

thanks

7. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

Oh my god, thank you so much honey! I had the most amazing time with you, and I miss you so much! Thank you for the great review, I can't wait to see you again and again and again ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I had an amazing time with you too! I also can't wait to see you again and again and again :)

9. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review! Glad you and Bella had an awesome time together. :D

10. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Yes, we certainly did!

11. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Yes, it was an AMAZING time!