PIC THREAD BBQ POOL PARTIES FROM PAST TO PRESENT

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 20, 2019.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I guess the feeling is mutual at this time compassionate @cumishaamado

Thanks for your prayers and your kind words

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @joe carbols and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Joe carols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! I love cooking with you both in the kitchen and in the bedroom!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe thanks caring compassionate @cumishaamado but I’m far from being a sweetheart, I’m a guy. Guys never get called cutesy things like sweetheart. Maybe SWEAT HEART!! But thanks for the kind words.

As I continue to remain on Lupron I appreciate the little things like “pet names” that you have for me.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - it's my pleasure @joe carbols and your welcome!!! You will always be a "Sweetheart" in my eyes and you will always be in my prayers too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Yes @cumishaamado we do a great job cooking and making some great meals for your sisters at Kit Kat.

We also cook up plenty of great meals in your bedroom. Although I have to say the food in the bedroom is very spicy and hot. Just what I like!!!

8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Yes @cumishaamado i am very blessed to have you as a close dear friend and your prayers are outstanding and greatly appreciated.

Ok.... you can call me “Sweetheart”. Just don’t let my VFW friends hear you say that.

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! I look forward to spicing it up in the bedroom during your next visit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks for your kind words and I'm blessed to have you as my friend too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Sounds like we might need a four hour encounter to spice it up @cumishaamado or maybe a two hr two girl encounter or maybe a three girl adventure. Let’s see what happens.

I leaning towards four hours with you as I am a little greedy and I don’t want to share you with another hot courtesan. I want you all to myself.

12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Nothing wrong with having plenty of Blessings between us. After all in over 15 encounters I have treated you like an Angel and @cumishaamado has always taken me to Heaven and back.

You are just so good

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and future plans!!! I can't wait!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I’m glad the caring compassionate @cumishaamado and I have similar sensual and sexual dreams planned for the future.

But you’re just going to have to wait. It’s just not in my immediate plans any time soon to be out west.

But when I do.... me, you, @baileypaige and @RoxyGold will enjoy Beefalo Ribeye steaks on the grill , Bails will make her famous pork and beans and vanilla bean home made ice cream. I’m sure we can count on Cumi and Roxy to add some special homemade picnic style food to go with an outstanding lunch.

15. Yum yum yum I can’t wait! :)

joe carbols likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and we do have similar sensual and sexual dreams planned for the future with our explosive chemistry!!! I will cook my famous homemade "Lumpias" as picnic style food.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Yummmmy!!! I can't wait too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

So...... what awesome picnic side dish is a specialty from foxy @RoxyGold recipe book. I’m sure it’s something great!!

We will discuss once I can make it out to the ranches maybe in January or February on my ski trip now that I have a new hip

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

Such good pics and such a good post!! I always love all your posts cumisha!!

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SerenityLove for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SerenityLove likes this.
  26. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

Thanks my dear!!!! I just love reading all your posts.

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @SerenityLove and your welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SerenityLove for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! I can't wait to give you deep passionate kisses and have our "Romantic and Sensual Shower" together in January!!! I love making you happy and feel like a "King"!!! I will always be your "Angel" and you will always be in my "Prayers"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Baba1234 for your kind words and compliments!!! Dennis Hof will always be in our hearts and spirits!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Baba1234 likes this.