PIC THREAD BBQ POOL PARTIES FROM PAST TO PRESENT

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 20, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here are memories of the BBQ Pool Parties from Past to Present:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_9705.jpg IMG_9701.jpg IMG_9734.jpg IMG_8594.jpg IMG_9352.jpg

Trailboss, Baba1234, joe moll and 5 others like this.
  2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! We had a blast!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Great photos compassionate and caring @cumishaamado I hope you can share some great luau pictures from tonight. Have fun!!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! I hope to share some great luau pics and video from tonight!!! Stay tune!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Ivy Mae (Polynesian Princess), Me and Shelby Star[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Please tell me compassionate and caring @cumishaamado that @ivy Mae is still at MLBR.

9. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Ivy Mae is no longer working.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! Memories!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Well that is a bummer. I guess no two girl encounters with @cumishaamado and Ivy then. I guess I’ll have to settle for two hrs with the caring, compassionate @cumishaamado instead. I’m sure it will be just as exciting

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! Ivy Mae and I use to do 2 Girl Party when she was working at Kit Kat Ranch.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! I love our chemistry and growing friendship. My prayers are alway with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Not a problem @cumishaamado besides I would rather have you for two hrs instead of having to share you with another young lady. You are just soooooo awesome between the sheets

16. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe...... thank you for the kind words and your prayers. Now more than before they mean so much to me. You are a very special friend to me. I’m glad you have touched my heart in a spiritual and emotional way. I hope some day to return the favor.

17. better than Playboy Mansion ;)

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

18. JBear
    Chat with Me

JBear Well-Known Member

Im putting this on my calendar for next year for sure.

19. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

This looks like so much fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

that looks like it was so much fun!! BBQ and pool parties are the best in the summer!!

21. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

It's always fun to have a blast in the pool, whether there's a party or not!

22. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Y'all look like you were having a blast!

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! I love the pool parties at the Bunny Ranch!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessicaKitten likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You will always be in my prayers and I'm glad I've touched your heart both in a spiritual and emotional way. We have a very special friendship which keeps growing each year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  27. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

AGREED!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28. This is so amazing I really love the pictures

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

29. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

What she said^ i love love love pools

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

joe carbols likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  34. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

It’s hard to believe caring and compassionate @cumishaamado that it has been one year since our last Chaka Chaka if I remember correctly it was our three hour encounter with LOTS of climaxes and lots of fun.

Oh how I miss you in my arms, and the messy kissy face after negotiations and of course the slickery doodlery showers to get “Little Joe” squeaky clean. It seems just like yesterday we had our three hour encounter.

I hope you have not forgotten. I hope I can see you this winter when I come out for a ski trip.

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! I miss being in your arms with our messy kissy face and the slickery doodlery showers to get "Little Joe" squeaky clean too!!! I love our chemistry together and I hope to see you this winter too!!! My prayers are always with you especially now!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.