Aubree Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShutterBug, Aug 16, 2014.

1. OK guys, this is getting really old. Once again I have an amazing party with a girl, but I had to fly in blind because there were no reviews on the lady. How is this possible? Is everyone trying to keep these girls to themselves? Or is it really that difficult to keep your hands on the keyboard when you're on the Bunny Ranch site? Because unless I'm the first guy to party with Aubree, there really should be a fair number of positive remarks here.

Anyway, as you can probably surmise, I had a great time with Aubree. Her profile mentions that she likes to give massages, and it's a good thing, because she's really good at it. I'd have to say she gave me the best massage I've ever had. I will have to admit that I'm not exactly an expert, because I don't have that many opportunities to get massages from beautiful naked ladies. But I still feel confident in saying Aubree really knows what she's doing.

I would almost go so far as to say that the massage was better than the sex. But I can't, because the sex was so damn good. She's quite talented in this regard, too. She really knows how to move that cute little body of hers and find just the right positions. I could go on and on saying so much more, but that would involve going into more detail than is traditionally divulged on this forum. I'll just say that at the end of my trips like this, not every girl has what it takes to get the job done. But Aubree did - with no trouble at all. So I'm already looking forward to my next party with Aubree.

2. This is lovely and so happy you gave Aubree and thumbs up. It is always nice when clients give ladies reviews.

Thank you

3. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

I was beginning to wonder why there were no reviews about Aubree she is so sexy and maybe your right no one wants to share her and I don't blame them I would keep her to myself too!!!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

One more great choice for your trip. She is fun and bubbly what can make a party extra fun.

5. Nice review... hope to see some photos of Aubree Rae on this thread soon!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. i just did a photo shoot today, so very soon!

7. WOW!! what a great review! Thank you soooo much!! i had such a fun time with you and I'm glad you trusted me :) hope to see you again soon!!! don't work to hard and take care of those muscles!!!

8. I agree, so helpful and much appreciated

9. jshusker
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to party with you so I can post a review too!!!

10. jshusker
    Chat with Me

See you soon Aubree! !!#

11. Aubree, is tons of fun and she's gorgeous :p [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. jshusker
    Chat with Me

She is simply amazing! !!!

13. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

She is beautiful!!!!

14. thanks shelby so are you!!!!

15. miss you baby!!

16. so glad you made me one, i appreciate it :) our party was fun!

17. jshusker
    Chat with Me

It was a pleasure writing a review for you your a wonderful lady!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

18. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Guys you are missing out if you don't party with her she's amazing! !!

20. cum see me!!!!!!!!|