AREA 51 Alien Cathouse

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Oct 31, 2011.

1. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

I would like to see the ladies in the Fifth Element bandage outfit. :D [smilie=happy.gif]

2. O thats a hot one

3. O thats a hot one

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Can't wait to hear and see more about it! :D

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see this place!

6. Me either :D

7. I need to get out and see the new place sometime soon :D

8. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

After talking with Dennis and Cami at length about this Saturday night and hearing all of their ideas, I am even MORE excited about seeing this when it's finished!!!

9. Hi Crock [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

10. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Hi Beth! I miss your face! :)

11. haha when you gonna come see us again? we miss you too

12. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

It won't be until March, but that's not that far away. [smilie=happy.gif]

13. hmmmm I think the girls want to see you sooner

14. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Believe me...I want to see them sooner too!!!

15. awww ok well you get back here as soon as you can :D

16. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

17. I think the idea of the alien/sci-fi stuff could be very cool. I would love to see it go past just being decorating and see the girls get into it as well

18. Im sure thats the plan

19. I'm sure they will. I have said in other forums that it would be cool if an entire sci-fi story was created around the place

20. I have always thought this could be done with a fantasy or horror theme as well. The brothels could cover the entire realm of speculative fiction. There are manybways to make this work. A bandage themed fantasy eatery and brothel would be great.

One thing I think would be great in the cathouse would be if there was a sit down eating area in the brothel so people who would want to enjoy the setting could be charged and women who where not working with clients could try to entice the peanut gallery into a full show.

There are a lot of ideas I could shoot out there, but I will go silent now

21. U should come talk to Dennis..Im sure He would love to hear your ideas :mrgreen: Dennis is usually here at the Bunny Ranch Saturday nights!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. Well Tamelalee I would love to do that, but getting to Vegas is a tricky this year. The wife and I are planning on buying a new house that is closer to the bdsm scene that we love

23. Awesome!! Hope to meet you and the Mrs soon!! xoxo and congrats on buying a new house...very exciting :p

24. It will be nice getting a place where we can do photo shoots and have some bandage equipment. Maybe some time we will get down to Vegas for the avn

25. I love the green paint idea but I really think it should be finger paint.

26. This sounds like such a fun idea!!! Can't wait to see pictures of everything getting started, and even better, seeing it in person :D

27. I do realize that many of the things I think would be interesting for the cathouse just are not practical in a business setting. Things like the women playing out the roles of Sex androids, but I do hope they work with the idea of this place being sci-fi and work in some movements and the likes into their personas. Though I do hope there are cat women ;-)

28. That would be great! Let me know if that happens [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Finger paint is definitly fun :mrgreen:

30. I cant wait either! Its gonna be fun :D

31. I would love to experience it. Super cool!!!!

32. I read an artical about the new cat house, and everyone is so excited.

33. Its going to be awesome!

34. I can imagine cant wait to see it