Anna Suvari and an extra birthday surprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RMPanthers8778, Dec 16, 2010.

1. This began with an idea from a friend one day when we were talking about vacation spots. "Since your're going to Las Vegas in August why not take a 7 hour drive to the Bunnyranch.", he says. At first I responded, "Hell No!! I'm not gonna give up my hard earned money and spend it on a woman just to have a good time". After I said that I think back through out my teenage years to December 14th 2010. Ready to have sex at 15, but really wanted to find someone special; just make my first time memorable. Seventeen years later numerous failed/boring dates, fake numbers at clubs, and getting stood-up I really figured I would be a virgin the rest of my life. So I figured, "Ah!!! What the hell why not!!!". Get online and check out the pictures of the ladies. All of them are knockouts, but when I saw Anna posing in a NFL jersey my heart skipped. She's the one for me.

Stared at the appointment page for two hours one night then I finally scheduled the appointment and even signed on to the boards. I figured it would be a good way to talk with while making some distant friends. Anna gives out honest info, really good-hearted, witty as anyone I have known, and replies private messages and emails promptly to the best of her ability. During those long 6 months of playful converstions I didnt see her as just a bunny. More like a good friend ( A HOT one if I may say) that I haven't seen to get reacquainted again. Plus, it would make me less nervous......I hope :) . The plane rides were long and not too bad. A fellow passenger on one flight asked about my ipod and wanted to know more about them so I showed him mine. I totally forgot I had a picture of Anna on the lock screen :lol: . When he saw it his eyes got big :shock: . I was so embarrassed said something quick to not make it weird and talked to him about iPods. And every time I cut it on to change songs I would catch him do a quick glance to see my lock screen :p . Arrived in Reno late after 3 stops and the limo was outside waiting for me. A great ride highly recommend it. A big shoutout to John and Brian (I think thats his name) for the service. Gold Dust West is good place to stay and you can't beat 60 bucks a night.

Only 3 hours of sleep I woke up nervous :) . After eating some breakfast in the morning tried to sleep... didn't work so I bowled for 2 1/2 hours, I showered, took a nap, it was after 6pm; time to head out to the ranch. I stared getting butterflies, heart was pounding out my chest as soon as we pulled in the driveway. John rang the bell for me, a lady came out to greet me and I told her I was here to meet Anna. Inside the ranch it was alot smaller than I thought more intimate feel. Some ladies was at the bar I kinda remembered (Jenny Jade, Kalli Morgan she was leaving, Karla Kubana, Karissa Kenzi walked by, and Tamela Lee). Ten minutes passed and I hear high heels in the hallway. I turn my head to the right and there she was [smilie=hot over you.gif]. Like everyone has said before you see her pictures, but its nothing like seeing her face to face. See wore all black bra and panties with something like a see thru outfit and the Seattle Seahawks necklace I gave her. "Hi Rayshaun!!" she said, with that pearly white smile and followed it with big hug. I was surprised she didn't throw on a Seattle Seahawks jersey to put salt on a wound from that loss. We talked for a bit, how was the flights, any thing new going on in our lives, and still felt nervous. Could not get all my words out. I was so enchanted by her green eyes, smile, her breasts, those long legs, and thighs. Before we headed to her room I asked to see if Laci Ann was here. Anna went to get her and...... WOW [smilie=hot over you.gif] . Red hair, her smile, the ivory skin that complete her perfect body, and to top it off that southern accent us guys from the south love on a woman. We all talked mostly sports (more so how Laci and I are so sad about our Panthers this season) and then gave me a hug left to let Anna and I discuss the arrangements. Small hallway to her room and was just watching those hips and that ass going towards the last room on the left. Good idea for the small hallways. After that it was off the cashiers to handle the money end and then I waited in the parlor for Anna to get dressed. A ton of girls was there across from me talking I didnt want to intrude but I did recongize Camyrn Cross [smilie=hi ya!.gif] . Finally, she was ready for me. Looking beautiful in Red/Black dress with black boots and a touch of red lipstick.

Off to dinner we went. Since Ti Amo was closed we went to another Italian resturant. The name escapes me right now. During the ride and at dinner we talked most about whats currently going on with us and plans for the future, family, dating, more sports, her horses, and a 200 gallon fish tank she has :shock: . Yeah 2-0-0. It was a good meal at least for her. I couldn't even eat from being so nervous :oops: . Great atmosphere at the resturant, but not a whole lot of people there. We did get a few glances from couples eating. Before leaving some how Anna told the waitress that today was my birthday so they gave me a small piece of cake and sang Happy Birthday. Again couldn't eat it.....nervous.

On the way back just laughs, with a few devilish grins cause we both know the fun will begin when we get back. Like everyone else I won't get to specific, but it was massages, blow privilege, Love at the "Y", and all the sexual positions I could handle. Her dirty talk is legendary I really didn't think those words would come out like that, a huge turn-on and I realized I had a dominant side in me at times and Anna let me "go at it" so to speak :wink: . ROUND 1 was OMG. After that round she goes to the bathroom. My eyes are closed shut. And comes out of nowhere just pounces on top me while hold my manhood. "You read to go again.",she said. DING!! DING!! ROUND 2. The second time she put it on me good. I was in a daze and so thirsty from pleasing her so much down below. Now I see why people go insane about how good she tastes.....now that's a dessert. So she went to go grab some water and give me some time to recuperate. Ok everyone now I'm on the bed throat dryed out and trying not to pass out she comes back with the water. Behind her I see balloons and I here someone say "Happy Birthday!!". :shock: It was Laci Ann with whipped cream and chocolate syrup in hand :twisted: . Now it was ROUND 3 Anna and Laci at the same time. HOLY CRAP!!! Again I get graphic on what went on. I will say both pleased me together. Showed Laci some love (The ride of lifetime). Anna was turned on by it so I went back to her. Anna pleasing Laci, I'm pleasing one while being ridden by another.........well you can imagine the rest, but body parts were tangle everywhere.

After that I was totally drained......BUT WAIT it still wasnt over. Laci Ann lays down on the bed and Anna sprays her with whipped cream a some choloclate syrup. "Now eat your birthday cake.", Laci says. There is no I way I gonna pass on eating this special cake :twisted: :p . And like I was taught from my child hood I finished my plate. During and after I was done I recieved huge laughs from Anna and Laci because there was whipped cream and chocolate syrup all over my face and in my nose :lol:. Then you hear that voice everyone hates. Its about that time :( . After I get my 32 spanking (16 each cheek) :mrgreen: . We each showered and got dressed. Between showers someone kept on grabbing my ass ALOT :wink: . I didn't mind that all. Laci gave me on big hug and off she went to her room. Before I left I helped her with her NFL jersey collection with my Carolina Panthers #89 Steve Smith jersey. I received a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Man I can not wait to get a picture of here in that. Anna and myself are in the parlor sitting hip to hip while Jayla Conrad was on the pole with Tamela Lee watching. A few minutes later John was ready for me. :( I didn't wanna leave at all. We hugged about three times turned and looked at her one more time and left for the hotel. Slept like a baby and so now I'm back to my ordinay life somehow its different somewhat.

So to make this long story short :mrgreen: go see Anna before she decides to retire. She changes lives in so many ways. And if your brave enough add Laci Ann. Thank you to all who made this memorable. I'm sorry I didnt get to meet the rest of you bunnies...maybe next time. Laci next time go easy my butt when you squeeze it every chance you get. I may charge you next time :wink: Now I am offically proud to be a charter member of the Anna Suvari club and a member of the Laci Ann fan club. Thank you for making it a night I will never forget.

Anna Suvari [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Laci Ann [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Re: A birthday like no other......Anna and a birthday surprise

That had to be incredible.....I can only hope I get the chance with those two. Great review!

Presentable1

3. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Sounds like you had an AWESOME time, congratulations! Spending time with Lady Anna or Lady Laci is a heavenly experience, I cannot imagine how wonderful it would be to spend time with both of them at once! It is definately on my wish list, maybe one day it will happen for me too. They are both amzing Ladies. Glad you had a good time. 8)

4. Re: A birthday like no other......Anna and a birthday surprise

It was presentable [smilie=happy.gif] . She may run another special of the free bunny babe again if you can't make it in december. Don't lose hope.

5. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Thanks :p . I kinda didn't want to be to short or long as hell. I think you have partied with Anna before. It was WOW!!!! She threw a curve ball when Laci showed up. I didn't think I could handle two women, but its was heaven.

6. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Thanks!!
    Skulls my friend..........insane!!!! They are amazing indeed.

7. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

I had a wonderful time! :) You'll just have to let me know the fee you charge for the butt squeezes. Maybe we can work out something in trade. ;)

8. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

If only I could send you some BBQ and sweet-tea then I can finish that birthday cake in another area :D . But charge you I don't think I could....so just squeeze away darlin. :wink:. Don't forget my front too. :twisted:

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Great review, RMP! You certainly lost your V-card in style. Anna AND Laci! We should all be so lucky!

Great story telling, too. I was able to experience it vicariously a little through your words! :D

10. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Mahalo Mr. President :) . It was a mind blowing experience. Only problem is now saving up to go back. Anna and Laci are a one-two punch. I was just happy enough to be there punching bag for the night. :p

11. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Glad to hear Anna and Laci made your birthday so wonderful. They are an amazing pair.

Think they are good in the bedroom? Try and outdate with this pair. But don't come back and say I didn't warn you.

12. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Dear RM,

Thank you so much! It was a thrill and a pleasure to finally ravage you. (Or did you ravage me?) ;)

You're sweet, fun and sexy, and I can't wait to see you again!

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It was finally good see you in person. You have made me a better more confident man than before. Can't wait to see you again too.

14. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

I knew got wondering eyes when I had Anna on by my side, if I had Laci on the other on an outdate :shock: . Those two are something else together.

15. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

That was a great review! I'm so glad it was all you wanted as I know you waited for a while. Congratulations!!

16. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Thanks future!!! I got all I ever wanted and then some. I'm still in a daze and its been more than a week.

17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Absorb a lot of blows, didja? :wink: :lol:

18. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

The best I could :p. I fought back with some moves an efforts of my own with Anna, but as soon as she came in with Laci Ann....it was all over. I was a babbling mess after that. BUT IT WAS GREAT!!!! I know I haven't been on here a long time, but you deserve a trip being a member here for awhile. Hopefully you will get a chance.

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Thanks, RM. If it's meant to be, it'll happen.

20. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

If you had read the Anna - Laci Ann Duo Survival Manual, you would know the best survival technique is to get between them, wait for them to begin their charge, then quickly slip to one side. They miss you and engage each other, giving you a couple of minutes to catch your breath.

This strategy has been known to fail. It is possible that rather than have it out with each other they will simply inflame each other passions, then turn to anyone close for relief. If you are that someone, the only possible way to survive is unconditional surrender.

21. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I believe I prefer the latter option. :wink: :twisted:

22. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

:shock: Wait...there a survival manual for that :mrgreen: . Actually, when Anna and Laci was enoying each others company I did get a few minutes but then Anna looked at me with those green eyes and Laci gave me the "come here" finger gesture so I had to get back in the game :) . But I survived so that means something...right :?:

23. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Survival Manual... ROFL! :)

24. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

:mrgreen:
    I guess I didn't read it, but do guys really read manuals or directions anyway. :lol:

25. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

I studied the manual for many hours and made sure I understood all the recommended survival techniques before I dared enter domain of this pair.

26. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

I guess you have a point there. LOL! :)

27. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Besides the best way to learn is hands-on and I learned that I will never rest with you two laying in the bed. :wink: :twisted:

28. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Is that a bad thing?

29. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Not at all :mrgreen: !!! More enjoyable and memorable if you ask me. If I had a night like that 7 days a week I would be a happiest man on the planet. :p

30. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

We had no choice but to let you live. We want to see you again! :twisted:

31. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

So does that mean y'all won't go easy on me the next time? :wink: :twisted:

32. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

Do you want us to?

33. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

:roll: Hold on let me see.......*reading the Anna & Laci survival manual* :) . By all means I wanna come out of that room in a trance like no other.

34. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

You prefer us to go hard? :twisted:

35. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

You can go hard or take your time. Expect for me to switch up the pace on both of you. :twisted: :wink: