Amber Adams, an unexpected afternoon

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Sep 28, 2017.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I had made plans to visit and party at the sage but as the world turns things just happen and my planned party faded away. It wasn't my first trip to the sage so I still went because it's so much fun to chat with previous friends and to meet new friends and you just never know. I double buzzed and the first person I met was Amber Adams. I said hello and introduced myself and she stood up and gave me a big hug. What a great place. I went to the bar and met Emily Woods, just beautiful eyes and the DD's, a wow. I also got to met and chat with Brooklyn Beach, hopefully a future party and Roxie who I always enjoy talking to and makes the sage special with her humor and wisdom.As I was headed out, Amber said wanna talk in my room...easy answer, hell yes. Negotiating done and DC coming. During the DC I knew this was going to be a great party. Bare hugs to start, then Amber circles my nipple with her tongue, soooo I circle her nipple with my tongue. Amber moves up and puts her lips on mine as her hand moves to stroke my balls. I meet her kiss as my hand lowers to touch her. She pushes me back on her bed and massaged my chest with her nipples. More kisses, more touching....I'm only stopping here because it's getting warm ... lol. Anyhow, a very sensual party continued and I had an excellent time with Ambe... sometimes the unexpected parties are the best. btw the way, we ended the party with a hot towel massage....check it out. Thanks Amber, you're awesome.

2. Amber Adams
    Chat with Me

Amber Adams Adventurista, Luxury Companion.

Oh wow, this is a lovely review. Thank you. I truly enjoyed every bit of our sensual massage. I enjoyed the heat... Towels of courseo_O.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  3. I'm so glad you two had some fun together! Amber has such amazing energy, it's no surprised you two clicked :)

tahoebigbear likes this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!! [smilie=happy.gif]

tahoebigbear likes this.
  5. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

6. Cool review...was there this past week and met Amber too so your description of the parlor goings-on is spot on

7. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks Alice and you're so right about Amber's amazing energy....reminds me of someone else's energy too, lol. Tahoe

8. Hah, that's probably why Amber and I clicked so well too.

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  10. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks for posting Sable, you are too. Bare Hugs. Tahoe