Ally James

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dane85, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

I felt bad. I had plans to party with Ally during my visit back in January, but sadly was unable to. I knew going in this trip, that I was going to make it up to her and myself.

We made it out to the MLBR Friday afternoon for a surprise visit, before heading over to the LRN to once again catch the Ustream. As soon as Ally came out, I asked if we could talk for a moment before she went up on camera. We negotiated quickly, and set plans to start our party as soon as she finished.

It was not long before it was time for us to begin, and she made me feel right at home. She turned on some music to help set the scene, and before I knew it we were kissing and undressing each other. They say time flies when you are having fun... Well I was having so much fun with her, but time seemed to stand still. It was perfect to be in that moment with her.

Partying with Ally does not seem or feel like a party at a brothel. She honestly makes you feel like THAT special someone in her life. I had such a special time with her. Kissing, oral, intercourse, and cuddling at the end. This beautiful lady knows how to do it all, and is perfect at everything she does.

The only thing neither of us had planned was to have a second party. But we did, and it was just as amazing as the first. Our second party came on Sunday night. I had stopped back by the LRN to say hello to everyone, and Ally and I ended up in her room.

At first we were just talking, but seeing her again. I had to party with her again. The second time around was just as fun as the first. I could not have asked for a better time, and I am glad that I got a chance to share it with her. Ally is one of only three girls that I have had the pleasure of more than one party with. But she is so perfect and worth it... Really, who could tell her no?

She is like a sex drug and you can call me addicted for sure.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review. Yeah, I missed her my last visit too and she's up there on my list...and she knows it!!

3. Nice review. You put it perfectly. There is something about Ally!

4. I had a great time, Dane! I could not stop laughing the entire time you were here, I can't to see you again! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Fantastic review, Dane! Ally is such a wonderful person and such a sensuous lover. I'm happy to hear she was worth the wait.

6. Glad we finally got that taken care of, sexy!! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yessss we did eventually didn't we, but now I need more :oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Aw, lol! I'm glad you think so, can't wait to see you again!! xoxo

9. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Ally is so beautiful... Never partied with her, but I know it would be a night...or day to remember!

10. Thank you, Jade!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. We would have a great time, Redwood! Hoping we can make this happen someday. ;) xoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. We will have more sexy!!! xoxoxox

13. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Glad we finally got that taken care of, sexy!! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [/quote]

Yessss we did eventually didn't we, but now I need more :oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

We will have more sexy!!! xoxoxox [/quote]

Well I sure do hope so!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Great review!!! Love hearing things about my friend:)

15. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes if love were a drug Ally is the addiction.

16. See you soon sexy!!!!!! :D xoxoxox

17. Same to you Houston!!!! xoxoxox

18. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am glad it worked out for you two!

19. Thank you Shelby!!!! xoxoxox

20. See you soon!! :D ;) xoxoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Dane!!! We miss you :) xoxox

22. Love the new sig!!!!

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Addictive, eh? I don't doubt it. [smilie=happy.gif]

24. Thanks Houston! xoxox

25. Haha, thanks babe!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxox

26. Same to you! ;) xoxox