Air Force Amy (Extended Outdate)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Air Force Amy and I had a one week extended outdate in May.

Amy met me at the Reno airport with hugs and kisses and looking extra fabulous.

We stayed several days and nights in her beautiful home overlooking green fields and ponds with the mountains in the distance. Many chances to observe the local native species of birds from the spacious patio and swing. We ate out and in as the spirit moved.

You know that you have done this before when you go on the Internet, seek out a Wi-Fi hotspot, and the AFA guest hotspot comes up with the password already confirmed.

The Jacuzzi is a fun and sexy experience when you are in the tub with Amy. Early to bed after a hot bath and late to rise always makes Harold a very happy man.

Amy and I also visited Madam Suzette at the SageBrush Ranch and toured the facility.

Later in the week we rented a romantic cabin (bedrooms enough to sleep eight couples) right on the shore of Lake Tahoe. We grilled hotdogs and roasted marshmallows on a charcoal fire during our picnic. We also ate out at a local country club.

Having an outdate with Amy allows both to become very intimate as a couple with no time pressures. Try it. You will enjoy every moment with a very wonderful lady.

KikiLover likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Its always nice to read about your endeavor with Amy. So romantic staying in a cabin in Tahoe.

3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

You two must of had a lovely time together!

4. This why Amy is the best [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

5. OMG!! Reading that makes me wanna do an outdate with Amy :mrgreen: you know you're there a lot when your devices pick up the wifi lol!!!! I love it! I know, she's a treat! :D
    Glad it was an amazing time :p

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. It always my extreme pleasure to be with Harold! :p

After six years of dating, there is still never a dull moment. Serene& comfortable, but never dull. :wink:

I love thinking of new ideas for our sexxxcelent adventures and Harold is always "game' in and out of the bedroom. 8)

I love you Harold! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Thank you for being such a significant and pleasurable part of my life!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I like to play HOUSE with Miss AFA.

Of course, I also like to play MY FIRST SEX TEACHER, NAUGHTY SCHOOLGIRL, PROM NIGHT, CHEERLEADER, etc.

One can have a lot of fun when playing nice with Miss AFA.

KikiLover likes this.
  8. Duly noted :mrgreen:

9. Love to role play. :) Sounds like you two had a sexy, fun time together! xoxox