Air Force Amy – Thanksgiving and Christmas Extended Outdate

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Air Force Amy – Thanksgiving and Christmas Extended Outdate

Miss Air Force Amy and I just finished a one week extended outdate in the Carson City – Reno area. We stayed at her home, which was decorated for both Thanksgiving and Christmas.

We attended a Circus Olay ice show, had a carriage ride at Lake Tahoe, saw a Broadway musical – The Adams Family, and visited Virginia City when we were not otherwise engaged.

Madam Suzette gave us a complete tour of the New Sagebrush Ranch and discussed the pending changes. Amy and I also dropped in at the Love Ranch North and visited with Madam Adrianne.

I had conversations with Dennis and some of the ladies when we visited the Moonlite Bunny Ranch for Thanksgiving dinner.

We ate out and in as the spirit moved. Amy had laid in a good supply of goodies.

The major attraction, of course, was Amy herself. We have had 26 previous parties to include several overnights and extended outdates. Amy is an outstanding lover and we have a very strong mutual connection. The extended times provide multiple opportunities for kissing, hugging, cuddling, and much-much more. An outdate party with Miss Air Force Amy is a party that all should experience and will forever remember.

BTW. Congratulate Amy! She made Bunny of the Month (Top Booker) for November.

2. Re: Air Force Amy – Thanksgiving and Christmas Extended Outd

The afterglow of my week with you my darling Harold still has me on cloud 9!

As I've said on many occasions, you are the epitome of class, a perfect gentleman and a tiger and a teddy bear in the bedroom.

i am honored to have you as my arm candy on our delightful and numerous outings.

I just love you to death!

We do make "a nice couple". :wink:

Thank you for your kindness, your stimulating debates, your generosity, your sexual prowess and most of all for being such a lovely staple in my life for so many endearing years.

Thank you again, my love, thank you!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: Air Force Amy – Thanksgiving and Christmas Extended Outd

What a great week Harold. Amy is a fun woman to spend time with and I am happy that you got to do over the holiday. Awesome review ;)

4. Re: Air Force Amy – Thanksgiving and Christmas Extended Outd

You da man Harold!

5. Re: Air Force Amy – Thanksgiving and Christmas Extended Outd

Yes, Harold is definitely 'da man"!

Thank you for noticing. :wink:

6. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Re: Air Force Amy – Thanksgiving and Christmas Extended Outd

This extended outdate went so well that we are going to do it again.

Amy says that we behave just like a married couple when we are together, except that we have sex twice a day.

The new dates have been set (Chinese New Year).

We are now planning the events to fill in the times when we are not having sex.