AFTERNOON DELIGHT!!! with MS. Anna Suvari!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by canuck87, Jul 23, 2011.

1. So after watching some of the cat house show on HBO, I decided to check out the website and see if anyone caught my interest. I was instantly drawn to Anna Suvari!!! After doing a little research on the message board and speaking to some board members, I decided to send an email, and see what happens. It took a bit to finally work out a date that would work on my end, but all the way through Ms. Suvari was helpful and considerate, and explained the few questions I had with ease.

When I arrived at the ranch I felt like a deer in the head lights, so to speak, and nervously waited for her at the bar. When she walked in the room my jaw dropped, my first thought was Wowzers!! She began making small talk with me and I was instantly put at ease by her soft spoken,friendly and caring demeanor. After that i went on a brief tour of the ranch which led to Anna's room, it wouldn't matter we ended up I would have followed.

As for the party, wow!!! Everything that I expected, she surpassed and blew my mind!!!!!! Anna was exciting and amazing in short!!! After all was said and done she left me exhausted and beguiled with her charm!!! I was tongue tied and speechless afterwards, literally, and could barely make basic sentences, she left me in a euphoric state, and grinning like an idiot!! I recommend that you don't walk, RUN!!!! To spend time with the most enchanting and enrapturing woman I have ever had the pleasure to meet!!! :D

Still Grinning like an idiot :mrgreen:
    Canuck87

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Fantastic review, canuck! Yes, Anna is in a class all her own! :D

3. :lol:

Your smile could light up space, Canuck! You can grin "like an idiot" all you like around me. You were a delight in your own right to spend time with, and a true gentleman as well. Thanks for everything! :D

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. LOL what fun is it if we can't grin like an idiot afterwards right?!?? Great review canuck87!

5. Speaking of grinning ... :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I still got one :D

7. Aw, thanks, Casanova! I always enjoy your posts. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

She is a very charming lady for what I see in the boards. Isn't amazing when you are left in a euphoric state?
    I am sure she didn't think you were "Grinning like an idiot :mrgreen: "
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]