A Recent Client Review

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by FreyaNovia, Dec 8, 2023.

1. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

Please enjoy this review a recent client left for me this week by e-mail. I have permission from the client to share their words about their experience at Love Ranch provided that I keep their identity anonymous.

2. Wow- this review is so heartwarming! Thank you so much for sharing this, it always feels so good to know when you've had a positive impact on someone's life so I know you are touched by this! Definitely reflects the care and professionalism you put into your work.

3. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

I thought so too! This is really a validating part of our work :) I love putting a smile on other people's faces :D:D:D:D:D

4. What a great review! Just fuels my desire to have a two girl with you so I can write MY OWN REVIEW! Yummy! Book this lovely lady today!

5. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

A two-girl party between us means not having to choose between blonde or brunette - why not both?! ;)

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party with @FreyaNovia today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. ArianaStarr
    Chat with Me

ArianaStarr Adult Film Star & Elite Companion

WOW! Congrats babe! Glad both you and your client had a good party! XOXO

FreyaNovia likes this.
  8. GREAT REVIEW!
    I’m still crossing fingers for my chance at a two girl with you!!
    Gentleman come book with this beauty today! ​

9. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

Awwe great reviews are so validating! It is always wonderful to have such a positive Sexperience ;):p:D bonus points if they are willing to share with the world!

10. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Such a meaningful review. You go girl !

FreyaNovia likes this.
  11. Can't wait to hear what your next client review will be- I know you get such GLOWING reviews!

FreyaNovia likes this.
  12. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

Gentlemen, let me rock your world
    ;););););)

13. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

That is so well said! What a lucky client to have had that special time with you ☺️