A kiss is NOT just a kiss when it's from Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by krigar, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Although I had been on The Bunny Ranch website many times, only recently did I register as a user. Several ladies left me PM's welcoming me to the message board, among them, Ruby Rae. She introduced herself and said if I wanted more information about her, I could click on the links in her signature. She was strikingly beautiful and I was interested enough to check out her Bio, FAQ's, and pics. The way she described herself and her parties kicked my imagination into overdrive. Although I wasn't going to make it out to The Love Ranch anytime soon, I made a future appointment and anxiously awaited the day. In the meantime, we emailed each other and I began browsing the message board, reading through her threads (and reviewing her pics). I found one thread where someone asked where she liked to be kissed. I won't reveal her answer here (she'll be happy to tell you herself), but it sent a shiver of pleasure through my body. Not surprising, I liked to be kissed in the same places. That thought also sent a shiver through my body.

In her Bio, she accurately describes herself... fiery red hair, baby blue eyes, and creamy, porcelain skin. She says her eyes are one of her best features. They sparkle with delight in every one of her pictures. But she never mentions her lips, and to me, they are her BEST feature. In her photos, even more so in her videos, they appear soft and sensuous... and very kissable... who could resist the temptation to kiss her... and, be kissed by her?!? Anticipating the sensation of having those lips lightly graze over my body had me half out of my mind with desire!

The day finally arrived, and, upon meeting Ruby for the first time, I can only say she's more beautiful than I envisioned. And it only took one kiss to confirm what I had imagined for weeks... she KNEW how to kiss. Her kisses were tender and passionate, her lips soft and supple. They gently explored all the places I like to be kissed and I did my best to reciprocate. She masterfully worked her kisses in at every opportunity throughout our party. For those who appreciate the art of kissing, you'll understand how gratifying our time was together. For those who don't... you don't know what you're missing.

2. You are just the cutest thing I've ever have seen! What a lovely review :) Yes, my eyes do get complimented on a lot, so this was very nice and refreshing to be complimented on another facial feature! I love to kiss and I guess it shows :) Practice makes perfect, and I love practicing on you! :twisted: Our time together was great and I can't wait to see you again, baby! You have great taste in women (Kimberly..... :D ) and you are a great guy who I love spending time with.

xoxoxooxox

<3 Ruby

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Too true, Ruby's kisses are never forgotten!

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

She is, indeed, a sweetheart...! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Hehe, I'm glad to leave a lasting impression and good memories with my kisses :)

6. Thank you, Natalia! Kisses to you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I do enjoy kissing very much so :) Especially with krigar!

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Ruby is a sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I like kissing, and I guess it shows! :D

xoxo

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, krigar :)

[​IMG]

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]