A great time with Ivy Mae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShutterBug, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Between my budget, my nerves, and my indecisiveness, when I visit the brothels I always have to talk to lots of girls before I can find that one out of dozens that I think I'll have the best time with. Ivy Mae is that rare gem where at my first stop, with the first girl to introduce herself, I knew it wasn't going to get any better.

With just her introduction in the line up, her confidence and cheerfulness make you feel like she's genuinely excited that you stopped by to visit (and maybe she wants to take you right there on the floor). And after just a few minutes of conversation, she feels like your long time best friend. When I first walked into her room, I must admit that I was a little worried when I saw some of the toys on her wall and nightstand (some of the stuff you people apparently do in bed scares the crap out me). But when I explained that I'm a low key, slow and easy kind of guy, Ivy reassured me that she could take good care of me. So with that and a quick and painless negotiation, it was time for the fun to begin.

One look at Ivy's amazing all-natural body had me instantly ready to go. She has a few tattoos and piercings, which I'm not generally into, but I didn't find them distracting at all. My attention was fully occupied by her perfect breasts and spectacular butt. Once those got going with her incredibly sensual movements, I knew I was in for an experience to remember. She packs a lot of stamina in that little body of hers, and I ended our party happily exhausted.

So whether your a brothel newbie looking for someone to ease your nerves, or a seasoned veteran looking for a lady who can drain every bit of energy you've got, I'd say Ivy Mae can get the job done.

2. You can say that again!!!

3. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review, Shutterbug. Glad you had an awesome time with Ivy, she is such a sweet and beautiful lady.

4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YOU YOU ARE A GENUINE SWEET GUY. THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING TIME RIGHT BACK. I HOPE TO HAVE ANOTHER AMAZING ENCOUNTER WITH YOU SOON :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

6. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU KIM.

SHUTTERBUG NEEDS TO HURRY BACK SO HE CAN ENJOY SOME DOUBLE TROUBLE

7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

LOL YOU'RE AWESOME THANK YOU

8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

you are so right! Even though I had made up my mind before arriving at the LRN, as Ivy is so sexy, I just had to party with her. I saw her as the chat girl on the UStream show and I was sure. Just follow that tight booty down the hall to her room and you'll know what I'm talking about.

9. ivymae
    Chat with Me

HAHA YOU'RE TOO FUNNY [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Ivy does have a great body indeed, I am glad you could have a taste [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Ivy is simply a doll!

12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ROXANNE YOU ROCK AND ARE SO SEXY

13. ivymae
    Chat with Me

14. ivymae
    Chat with Me