2 girl party with Ally James and Corynn Conrad

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by QTo, Nov 5, 2014.

1. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

So it's the last day of my trip, and I finally head over to LRN, wasn't expecting to see too many familiar faces, the lineup posted showed only one lady that I had partied with before, I was spent and tired (11 parties already) and was just heading over for karaoke night.

I'm in the parlor, a few of the ladies come by to say hi, but I'm not up for a tour, then suddenly I see Ally James - I must have missed the memo that she was back from Vegas - I immediately ask for a party (since we've missed seeing each other for a year!) and we quickly agree on one later in the night. She had described us as being "tight", well I can certainly think of a thing or two on Ally that I'd describe as being "tight" too ;)

At karaoke, I sang a few songs with Corynn Conrad, really fun lady in the parlor, I hinted to her that I wanted to party with her (have so for the past year yet never had the chance), so I decided to go for a 2 girl party with both Ally and Corynn. Ally had thought that I had partied with Corynn, but this was not the case. Ally had taken Corynn's 2 girl virginity, so they certainly had prior experience together ;)

We go back to Ally's room to negotiate, well, it was more of them describing the party and terms and me agreeing. Fastest 2-girl negotiations ever :) After setting up the room, we get the party started. The two ladies have similar bodies and I had fun with both. Foreplay led to blowjobs by both, fingering them and kissing and licking them while they started some cowgirl action. After some time, we switched over to doggy style, as they pleased each other. Finally finished with a handjob.

Corynn's "doggy" style was quite unique, she had "locked" her ankles behind my thighs and was basically guiding me deeper and deeper into her.

I'm so happy that I was able to party with Ally (she's usually busy on outdates when I dropped by previous trips) and also a crazy good 2 girl party as my first party ever with Corynn! It was a great final party to end my trip with.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I saw all of you together and thought. That is going to be a fun party :)

3. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had a great time. I still have not yet party with either one yet. I hope they will be interested to party with me. But, we will see what happens.

4. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Certainly great ladies to party with!

5. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

That would be a good prediction!

6. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Sounds like an AWESOME time. :mrgreen:

7. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Yes it was, I wish I can have an awesome time with you too! Maybe some day.

8. You cannot go wrong with these two hotties!!! Nice review QTO!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Two hotties they are!

10. This party was epic! I always have an amazing time with you, QT. Adding Corynn in was something I was waiting for :) :twisted: I knew this would happen, was only a matter of time - so glad it did! MUAH

xoxox
    Ally James

11. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I'm so glad I was able to party with you again. And also add in Corynn :)

12. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Wow, exceeded my expectations!

13. Would love to party with you, Spanky!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

14. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

We will have to make this happen for my next trip out there.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

16. Would love that, Spanky. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

It ranks up there as one of the best two-girls I've ever had... HOT!