❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to all the Redheads!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]An enormous Shout Out to all the beautiful ladies at all the Ranches in honor of Women's Day!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to all the Brunettes!;)
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Shelby!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Anita Bianchi!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

SHOUT OUT TO SHELBY, JADE, ISIS, AND AMIRA
    BLOW A KISS 2.jpg

kmoney likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Alice & Roxanne!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Karina Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Willow!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Cumisha!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  15. englishpete
    Chat with Me

englishpete Well-Known Member

Daily shout out to all the ladies at:
    Bunny Ranch
    LRN
    Sagebrush
    Kit Kat Ranch
    LRV
    Alien Cathouse.

You all beautiful amazing and oh so special :)

kmoney likes this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

kmoney likes this.
  17. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Shout Out to all the lasses at the Ranch who are Irish on the St. Patty's week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Anita Bianchi!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Jade Capri!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  21. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Pantera!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Bryce!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  25. englishpete
    Chat with Me

englishpete Well-Known Member

shout out to all the ladies at the ranches, for always being so approachable, friendly and so damn beautiful, love you all :) xxx

kmoney likes this.
  26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Ladies on this St. Patrick's Day!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]An enormous Shout Out to all the beautiful ladies at all the Ranches in honor of St. Patrick's Day!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  28. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    ......................................................................................................

kmoney likes this.
  29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    ...........................................................................................

BigAlbowski likes this.
  30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    ......................................................................................................

kmoney likes this.
  31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Air Force Amy!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

kmoney likes this.
  33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

applause 2.jpg SHOUT OUT TO ALL OUR GUESTS THIS WEEKEND ........Y'ALL ROCK applause 2.jpg

34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Ruby Rae!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.