❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Karina Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Air Force Amy!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  5. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Shout Out to a kaptavating Kit Kat Kitty Amelia Heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating KelF!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Ruby Rae!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross and kmoney like this.
  9. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

A shout out to the spunky high energy Kit Kat Kitty Monica Monroe.

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Anita Bianchi!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Bryce!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

12. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Shout Out to the classy and sophisticated Catrina Costa at LRN.

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

SHOUT OUT TO ROXY GOLD AND BAILEY PAIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmoney likes this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  15. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Shout Out to the Sophisticated Sable Renee

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Pantera!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Lovely Ladies today!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  18. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Shout Out to the Stunning Summer Sebastian

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Karina Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Shout out to all the "Kit Kat Kitties"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  22. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

A Monday shout out to Miss Monica Monroe

23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Casey Cross!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney and CaseyCross like this.
  24. Aww, thank you, Al! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski and kmoney like this.
  25. Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Miss you!!

kmoney likes this.
  26. A Shout out to ALL the AWESOME, Beautiful, Fun Ladies at LRN!

kmoney likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I have to second this shout out to the beautiful LRN Ladies!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CatrinaCosta and kmoney like this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A special shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

SHADOW BLOWING A KISS.jpg SHOUT OUT TO ZOEY SANDS AND ISIS STONE 2 VERY LUSCIOUS LADIES

kmoney likes this.
  30. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Shoutout To Desert Rose!

31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Jade Capri!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Anita Bianchi!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  33. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

A shoutout to the newly retired Caressa Kisses. Thank you your time in the LPIN world.

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

35. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Hump Day Shout Out to Isis Stone