❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    A Shout Out to Madam Suzette!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    A Shout Out to Alien Cathouse Ladies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Casey Cross!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  5. Thank you for the shout out! :)

6. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I can't believe, but am soooo happy to see that this thread I made is still active! Wow, the layout sure has changed since I was last on here. Shout outs today are too friends old and new. Last summer, on July 1st I lost my brother, my best friend in an accident. I've been going through a really, really hard time. Coming on here brought back some great memories, and much needed smiles. THANK YOU.... [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

I am so sorry for your loss KelF!! You definitely are missed here!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    BIG Shout Out to you!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

I too am so sorry to hear of your loss KelF. My deepest sympathies to you and I things are looking up for you.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I want to give you a sincere shout out for being the beautiful and wonderful woman that you are!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

9. Shout out to the beautiful ladies of Love Ranch Vegas!! Love you all!!!

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Anita Bianchi!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Sindy!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Casey Cross!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Jade Capri!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Ruby Rae!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating KelF!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to All the Ladies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Anita Bianchi!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Sable!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Air Force Amy!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to The Love Ranch Ladies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating KelF!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Caressa!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

31. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-2-4_12-27-40.jpeg

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

WHAT MS JADE CAUSES.........................
    giphy.gif

dreamscometrue likes this.
  34. Kelf! So glad to see you are ok! I've missed the chats we used to have.

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me