❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Anita Bianchi!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to All the Ladies of the Love Ranch!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE LADIES AT SAGEBRUSH....LUV THESE LADIES!!!!!!

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Casey Cross!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Alice and Roxanne!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Anita Bianchi!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Pantera!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Ladies who won Courtesan of the Year at their Ranches!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Shoutout to the lovely Jade Capri, for being so inspiring and loyal. Happy to know you for the all the years I have!

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Ladies of the Alien Cathouse!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

14. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2017-1-7_15-7-42.png

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Redheads! ;)
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Brunettes!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Casey Cross!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SHOUT OUT TO THE SCINTILLATING BAILY PAIGE!!!!!!!! SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Air Force Amy!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Caressa!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

27. Shout out to Air Force Amy, Jade Capri, Lydia, Bunny Love, Ruby Rae. Just to name a few ladies.

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Ruby Rae!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Jade Capri!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SHOUT OUT TO RIVER SONG, ERIS, MEAGAN, BAILEY, AND ZOEY

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  35. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Ladies today!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

CaseyCross likes this.