❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiki Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexa Haze!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Rebecca Brite!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KikiLover likes this.
  6. Thank you babe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiki Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Tegan Treasures!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TeganTreasures likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Destini Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Rebecca Brite!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

TeganTreasures and LavenderJoy like this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you luv, can't wait to catch up with you!

origlegman likes this.
  19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @BigAlbowski for the "Shout Out"!!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexa Haze!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Asia Foxxx!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. LR's
    @AstridLulpeck (Hope you doing well. Stay Safe)
    @JadeMonroe (Hope your doing well. Stay Safe)
    @KittyRae (Thanks for reaching out to me on twitter. Stay Safe)
    @RebeccaMae (Stay Safe)

Kit Kat's
    @JessicaKitten (Stay Safe )
    @JenniferLynn (Stay Safe Barbie Kitty )
    @DaniellaValenti (Stay Safe)
    @RowanJade (Stay Safe)
    @LondonMarie (Stay Safe)

SBR's
    @destinistarr (you look more beautiful as ever)
    @AutumnVerlot(Welcome Back)
    @LavenderJoy (love your pics)
    @LexxxiStar (Stay Safe.)
    @MarieBossette (Welcome back)
    @NinaBux (welcome back Sweetie)
    @Delilah Rae (Hope your doing well on your tour at SBR's)
    @KirstenSkye (Glad you had a great tour.)
    @RebeccaBrite (Welcome back)
    @LolaMae (love your pics)

BR's
    @MiaAmore (Hope your doing well)
    @CecilyRose (Hope things are going great for you,Stay Safe)
    @AsiaFoxxx (Hope your doing well,Stay Safe May your Smile brightens your fellow ladies around you and guys like me during this difficult time)
    @sindysky (Welcome back to the ranches hope you have a great tour at BR's)
    @AlexaHaze (love your pics you look more Gorgeous as ever.)
    @LaurenLively (Welcome Back. Hope your doing well on your tour back at BR's.)@EmberStone (Welcome to the BR's hun. Best wishes on a great tour)

To all my ladies from BR's,SBR's, I turn 42 on Monday. To all my followers who supported my recaps of the live streams I am thinking of you guys as well. I hope that Kiteh keeps live streams going when she returns. You ladies are deserving being my lists every week. Be Strong, Stay healthy and Stay Safe. Lovers,Kitties,Starlets and Bunnies You all are the Greatest. I hope this virus disappears fast for you ladies sake as well as everyone else's too week. Be Strong, Stay healthy and Stay Safe. Lovers,Kitties,Starlets and Bunnies You all are the Greatest. I hope this virus disappears fast for you ladies sake as well as everyone else's too. Welcome to BR's @EmberStone @MikaLight

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

26. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

Sending a Sunday Funday Salute to Miss @sindysky So incredibly happy to see you back

27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

28. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Thanks Big Al!! I hope to see you there!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Autumn Verlot!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

34. KikiLover likes this.