❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Rachel Varga!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Russia Love!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

A Shout Out to Sable Renae [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Natalia Qing!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Air Force Amy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Aurora Rouge [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Cinnamon!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Jenny Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

14. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to HollyWood [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Aurora Rouge!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Madam Suzette[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

18. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Shout out to all you awesome ladies in the houses! I hope you all have a fabulous and freaky, Friday [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Air Force Amy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Chase Logan!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Shelby Star [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Kitti Minx [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Willow [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Cinnamon!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Kora Kraff!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Ivy Mae [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Arya Black!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

shout out to the stunning and wonderful Ms. Roxy Gold

31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Caressa [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    A

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

33. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

Shoutout to Caressa, Ivy, Hollywood, Remy, Sindy, and Cinnamon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO "ALL THE SISTERHOOD OF THE KIT KAT KITTIES".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Daily shout out to all the beautiful women at Dennis Hof ranches and to all the men who visit them.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]