❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ANNA SUVARI'S GREATEST HITS! * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Happy holidays! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

More mind blowing parties and reviews of same are about to happen!

3. I'll be adding them to this thread as soon as I get a chance. :)

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Hot diggity dog! :D

5. I've updated this thread, but better yet, I've created a new one in which ALL reviews can be seen in one easy-to-read post! JUST CLICK HERE to see it! :)

6. Our Overnighter and Outdate will be making your greatest hits. I promise you that Anna. [smilie=happy.gif]

7. I have no doubt! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Very creative! :D

And quite helpful for those who want to narrow their search parameters. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Thanks! I do need to update it a bit, I think, but I'll get to that soon. :)

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Better do it before St. Pogus or else you'll never catch up! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. New reviews! Thanks and smooches to all who submitted them. :D

Please note that the dates below are submission dates, not necessarily party dates.

April 23, 2011 by Mannym55: "Then it was my turn turn to be pleasured by these two insatiable tigresses. The sight and sound as they pleasured me, all I could do was sit on the edge and hang on for dear life!"

April 21, 2011 by DAB: "She's beautiful, talented, intelligent, caring, understanding, accepting, compassionate. She's either the perfect woman or an angel fallen from heaven. ... Let me tell ya, it was worth ever penny and I'll definitely be back for my birthday in August if she'll have me."

April 11, 2011 by K&S: "Guys if you want an unreal experience Anna is your woman ... as well as 'evil red' Laci Ann ... the two of them are a great combination. The way they made me feel is truly beyond description."

April 7, 2011 by K&S: "We broke our record and stayed up all night, no sleep at all until the next night! We could not get enough of them nor each other."

March 25, 2011 by k-rocker: "Anna Suvari is a beautiful, kind, intelligent, fun-loving, and considerate lady! She is truly one of the best human beings I have ever encountered!"

March 25, 2011 by UK Pussy Eater: "The visit was well worth the wait, super-friendly girl ... I will say she's got an amazing rack and I hope to get out soon for a re-run!"

March 24, 2011 by Mystic_Writer: "Anna is the sweetest person and definitely deserving of her reviews. Meeting Anna I think will be the start of an improvement to my life."

March 22, 2011 by SundayMorningQB: "My favorite parts besides the Divine Divirginization itself was her Sublime 69 and her Blow Privilege-- HOLY $*%&%!!!! That swirl action she does is unreal. I thought all of my blood was going to drain from my brain and I was going to do a face plant!!"

March 22, 2011 by Epicurius: "It is immediately obvious that Anna truly enjoys her parties, and that makes all the difference in the world. Her responsiveness is nothing short of breathtaking, and watching her first climax was worth the price of the trip all by itself."

March 22, 2011 by Betti Payge: "What I appreciate about Anna the most is her absolute sincerity, and her ability to connect with her clients on a personal level. She seems to have an uncanny ability to discern just what you need and when you need it, sexual or not. As all of her reviews state, she is beautiful, and is a master of all bedroom techniques, but I also consider her a close lover and friend which is important to many of Anna's repeat clients; particularly couples and women."

March 22, 2011 by Roadster1200: "Anna looks great in her pictures, sure but she looks amazing in person."

March 21, 2011 by nurseboy: "I am a shy person by nature and not very 'sauve' around the ladies, but Anna's easy-going personality put me at ease. She is a beautiful person inside and out."

March 18, 2011 by piglet: "God Anna is beautifull in person her pics do her no justice at all. ... The effect she has had on me was profound and lasting, and the time was unreal and unforgettable and I left a different person to the man who entered."

Feb. 10, 2011 by norcal4play: "My buddy Jeff is a handful at times and not the best with people, but Anna melted away his rough and tough exterior and found the lion king inside him. She worked with his budget and made him feel like a king with the hottest maiden of the king's court at his side."

Feb. 8, 2011 by fullspeed: "Anna Suvari, nuff' said! Our second session has rendered me speechless. Holy %#$@^% somebody pinch me!!!!"

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

More toe curling, jelly legged "victims" of the Temptress. :D

13. :lol:

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

More hits are being churned out right now! :D

15. Indeed, I have some updating to do. :)

16. Updating done! :D

17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Such lucky people! :)

18. I feel pretty lucky to have you on my team! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

That's sweet! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

But, the operative word is "team". And you have a large, strong contingent! [smilie=happy.gif]

I'm just doing my small part. :)

20. I'm so glad you're a part of it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I'm honored to be a small part of it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Anna,you'll ALWAYS be number one on my hit parade! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Anna,we certainly have made some hits of our own...with more to come! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. I'm looking forward to seeing another of our adventures here soon! :wink: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. The latest! :D

---

Newperson
    Post subject: The best sex I ever had (review of Anna Suvari)
    Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm

It is hard to write this review because I fear I won't be able to do justice to the great Anna Suvari. Putting into words how wonderful she made me feel is not easy.

I am still a beginner with sex, but it is fair to say that my recent party with her was the best sex I have ever had in my lifetime. Anna and I had been talking by way of e-mail for months about my needs, my fetishes, my hangups and all of my sexual triggers. I booked a party of over 4 hours and she used that time to slowly activate all of my sexual triggers in an incredibly erotic buildup that left be more than satisfied. She left me feeling more relaxed and pleased than I have felt in years. The only regret I have is that I was a virgin for a long time, and I spent many years missing the kind of epic sex I just experienced with Anna.

Anna is beautiful, sexy, smart, kind, and a great conversationalist. She will make you feel like a million bucks. All Bunny Ranch fans should find a way to be in her company.

27. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I believe a book could be made containing all of these reviews! :D

28. great! :D

29. Between now and Sept. 25:

- Book two hours, get one free
    - Book six or more hours, double your time free

E-mail: [email protected]

30. Updates coming as soon as I get a chance. :)

31. Oh yes anna is amazing, if your not booking with her, you are missing out! I love these reviews.

32. COMPREHENSIVELY UPDATED THROUGH MY LAST STAY IN SEPTEMBER!

To begin writing your own chapter, contact me today at [email protected]. Your satisfaction is 100 percent guaranteed!

For my personal party "menu," 69 FAQ, photos, specials and more, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

[​IMG]

❤ Sept. 27, 2011 by Mannym55: "Anna, I never thought we would be able to top our previous parties, but it seems we always do! ... You are the most amazing and beautiful person I will ever know!"

❤ Sept. 25, 2011 by tinybartender: "Thanks, Anna, for being as wonderful as you have been, each and every time I get to see you! You've always gone above and beyond to make my time with you the best yet."

❤ Sept. 24, 2011 by damend: "My second time with Anna was another incredible experience. ... I can see why she has won all the awards."

❤ Sept. 11, 2011 by VetteFan: "As many have said in the past, she is everything that her pictures convey and so so much more."

❤ Aug. 29, 2011 by kent: "I had the most amazing time of my life. I won't get into the details, but she showed me everything I could ever want for my first time."

╚☆ Aug. 20, 2011 by florida man: "Then this blonde bombshell with the heavenliest figure appears from around the corner in a nice, tight, curve-hugging black dress and all I could think was, 'Holy sh!t,' and I was rather proud of myself for being able to keep from blurting that comment out loud."

❤ Aug. 13, 2011 by marv316: "To say that Anna is the real deal is an understatement. ... That day, I didn't walk out of the Bunny Ranch, I floated!"

❤ July 31, 2011 by Newperson: "I am still a beginner with sex, but it is fair to say that my recent party with her was the best sex I have ever had in my lifetime. ... The only regret I have is that I was a virgin for a long time, and I spent many years missing the kind of epic sex I just experienced with Anna."

❤ July 28, 2011 by leglover27: "There are not words to describe how good she looked. She has a very natural beauty that seems very rare these days. There was no pressure whatsoever with her."

❤ July 23, 2011 by canuck87: "I was tongue tied and speechless afterwards, literally, and could barely make basic sentences, she left me in a euphoric state, and grinning like an idiot!! I recommend that you don't walk, RUN!!!! To spend time with the most enchanting and enrapturing woman I have ever had the pleasure to meet!!!"

❤ July 22, 2011 by azmk7: "The next 2.5 hours were amazing. Anna is everything her reviews say and more. She was warm, inviting, and patient with someone new to the game. I was introduced to a new world and don’t intend to ever leave."

❤ May 24, 2011 by Rogue: "Returning to her room, I was soon made conscious to the highest degree of her physical loveliness as she peeled off her sexy little negligee to reveal the most exquisite natural breasts I've ever seen. My heart raced and I had to catch my breath -- again. I just can't get over how arrestingly beautiful she looked. From head to toe (and all the good things in between), everything about her was fresh and perfect."

❤ April 21, 2011 by DAB: "She's beautiful, talented, intelligent, caring, understanding, accepting, compassionate. She's either the perfect woman or an angel fallen from heaven. ... Let me tell ya, it was worth ever penny and I'll definitely be back for my birthday in August if she'll have me."

❤ March 25, 2011 by k-rocker: "Anna Suvari is a beautiful, kind, intelligent, fun-loving, and considerate lady! She is truly one of the best human beings I have ever encountered!"

❤ March 25, 2011 by UK Pussy Eater: "The visit was well worth the wait, super-friendly girl ... I will say she's got an amazing rack and I hope to get out soon for a re-run!"

❤ March 22, 2011 by Epicurius: "It is immediately obvious that Anna truly enjoys her parties, and that makes all the difference in the world. Her responsiveness is nothing short of breathtaking, and watching her first climax was worth the price of the trip all by itself."

❤ March 22, 2011 by Roadster1200: "Anna looks great in her pictures, sure but she looks amazing in person."

❤ March 21, 2011 by nurseboy: "I am a shy person by nature and not very 'sauve' around the ladies, but Anna's easy-going personality put me at ease. She is a beautiful person inside and out."

❤ March 18, 2011 by piglet: "God Anna is beautifull in person her pics do her no justice at all. ... The effect she has had on me was profound and lasting, and the time was unreal and unforgettable and I left a different person to the man who entered."

❤ Feb. 10, 2011 by norcal4play: "My buddy Jeff is a handful at times and not the best with people, but Anna melted away his rough and tough exterior and found the lion king inside him. She worked with his budget and made him feel like a king with the hottest maiden of the king's court at his side."

╚☆ Feb. 8, 2011 by fullspeed: "Anna Suvari, nuff' said! Our second session has rendered me speechless. Holy %#$@^% somebody pinch me!!!!"

❤ Jan. 18, 2011 by ursahug: "The gaze of her green eyes like an aphrodisiac, trapped between her voluptuous thighs, I am overcome by her spell. My senses overloaded by her sexual prowess, I soon reach a mind numbing climax."

❤ Jan. 17, 2011 by delighted76: "It should suffice to say that the time was unhurried, relaxed, and uniquely comfortable (and oddly, thoroughly exhausting at the same time)."

❤ Jan. 9, 2011 by Funnel Cakes: "Think back to when you were in high school or college and you had the hots for some unobtainable girl who was way out of your league but nice to everyone. That's Anna."

❤ Dec. 21, 2010 by asiansensation: "I don't kiss and tell, but I will tell you this. The time I had with Anna was surely one experience I was glad to have."

❤ Dec. 16, 2010 by RMPanthers8778: "Anna gives out honest info, really good-hearted, witty as anyone I have known, and replies (to) private messages and e-mails promptly to the best of her ability. ... Now I see why people go insane about how good she tastes."

❤ Nov. 13, 2010 by TungWilly: "Anna taught me how to make love to a woman and how to be loved by a woman! For that I will be eternally grateful!"

❤ Nov. 11, 2010 by borrth: "I highly recommend any amount of time at all with Anna, her warmth and sincerity are worth even more than those other things she is really good at."

❤ Nov. 9, 2010 by hornynhguy: "She was stunning, a radiant and confident woman, who was also so nice and welcoming to a nervous first timer!"

❤ Nov. 7, 2010 by fullspeed: "Her rate was more than fair, and really actually a steal when you throw in the fact that there were no extra charges or fees for things like multiple orgasms, positions, or fetish type stuff. ... What I needed was a slow boil, and I got it, and more."

❤ Nov. 6, 2010 by mrright: "Anna is beautiful from head to toe (cute toes, too), but what really stands out for me, personally, is she truly enjoys what she does."

❤ Oct. 23, 2010 by Mannym55: "Anna, you touched my heart and soul like no one ever has. You truly gave me the most mind-boggling and romantic night of my life!"

❤ Oct. 5, 2010 by halftonfun: "Let me tell you, Anna looks 10 times better in person than in her pictures."

❤ Sept. 29, 2010 by ckswitch: "I will testify that Anna is better looking in her robe, fluffy slippers and ponytail at 1 a.m. than half the girls on the BunnyRanch website trying to glam themselves up!"

❤ Sept. 24, 2010 by John N Ga: "Do yourself a favor and book an appointment with this special lady. She is very intelligent, funny as well as being stunningly sexy and beautiful!"

╚☆ Sept. 18, 2010 by Lastings: "The way she walks toward you, you will think you're going to faint, but just hang in there. If you do, you will be treated to the time of your life. ... She has a dirty mind but she is very clean. She takes care of herself and it's like opening a new shiny toy when you see her."

❤ Aug. 27, 2010 by lookinggoodat50: "She helped me expand my sexual horizons in a new way."

❤ Aug. 14, 2010 by Biggdawg: "Every word I have read about how beautiful, gracious, and awesome Anna is turned out to be true."

❤ July 2, 2010 by lookinggoodat50: "If you want a wonderful experience with a naturally beautiful and caring lady, Anna is the one for you. And as a last note, if you have (multiple sclerosis) or another disability, rest assured Anna will work with you in a very gentle and caring way."

❤ July 2, 2010 by rolliefingaz: "To steal a line from a song I know, Anna possesses all the things I have sought -- intelligence, grace, a beautiful face and a benevolent heart. I will always cherish every second that I spend in Anna’s presence."

❤ June 25, 2010 by kdogg12: "She made this Seahawk fan's fantasy come true!"

❤ June 7, 2010 by Skulls: "I KNOW ONLY ONE THING ... if it were my last day on this planet and I had unlimited resources to go anywhere I wanted to, do anything that I could imagine, and be with any other person on this planet without exception, I would want to spend that time with Ms. Anna Suvari!"

❤ June 1, 2010 by puckwinger: "I have to say it was the best birthday I've ever had ... bar none."

❤ May 31, 2010 by Daikomyo: "I had no problem with nerves, thanks to Anna Suvari, though I can say I was at a loss for words at times because of my experience with her. I didn't feel pressured. I was actually surprised at how comfortable I felt."

❤ May 31, 2010 by RogueDC: "It is more than obvious to see why she is a (three)-time winner of the COY award as well as a perennial Bunny of the Month. ... I've been to the ranch twice before and this time around, I think, was the most enjoyable for me."

❤ May 29, 2010 by timothy: "It was one hell of a hands-on anatomy lesson."

❤ May 11, 2010 by Robin Hood: "If I have one hour to live, I want to spend it in Anna's bed. This was not a case of a sex worker doing her thing. This is a woman born to ride."

❤ April 23, 2010 by TiredFrog: "That smile, those eyes, the incredible curves ... I melted then and there."

❤ April 17, 2010 by longhorn: "I don’t remember how many rounds we had, but after the party ended, my legs were wobbly."

❤ April 17, 2010 by Mannym55: "Anna is truly one of those rare people who is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside."

╚☆ March 28, 2010 by luckyluckyman: "Legs for miles and an ass that almost brings a tear to your eye."

❤ March 22, 2010 by Rowenther: "Between the conversation, the starry night and the gorgeous nude woman next to me I could not imagine there was anyone luckier than I was at that moment in time."

❤ March 22, 2010 by Royale with cheese: "She really treated me like royalty before and after the party, not just during."

❤ March 21, 2010 by BGD: "I immediately noticed that she is classically beautiful, akin to women in renaissance painting and sculpture."

❤ March 20, 2010 by Pogus: "Anna knows how to listen and to care, to hug and be hugged, and in a moment's touch, let you feel like you are the most important person in the room, the house, and the party."

❤ March 18, 2010 by griff307: "I had a long 12-hour drive to Carson City, but Anna made sure it was well worth it."

❤ March 16, 2010 by johnruspin: "I have had some great head in my years, but I can honestly say that Anna stands out from the rest."

❤ March 15, 2010 by Chris59490: "Thank you, Anna, for making a small-town guy's dream come true and walking him through an unbelievable evening with you."

❤ Feb. 3, 2010 by ursahug: "Caught in Anna’s hot grip, her moans of pleasure filling my ears, my eyes feasting on her fantastic body, I soon surrender to her charms."

❤ Jan. 20, 2010 by Seannie: "The 'Anna Experience' is truly something everyone has to experience once in their life."

❤ Dec. 19, 2009 by just1nj: "What matters is the friends we make and the lives we touch, leaving this world a better place than we found it, something Anna embodies with everything she does!"

╚☆ Dec. 16, 2009 by Clitedius Maximus: "To me, she is the realized potential of Isabella Soprano. Put her on 'Cathouse' and watch HBO’s ratings skyrocket."

❤ Dec. 2, 2009 by Skulls: "With great compassion and kindness, Anna found the pieces of my shattered heart, put them back together and healed them whole. I found a comfort in her arms that I have never known. With exceptional understanding, Anna has taught me that I can love and be loved."

❤ Dec. 2, 2009 by calvin harpoon: "A smokin' babe with a sweet frame and an awesome ride!"

❤ Nov. 26, 2009 by kevin215: "I must give my night at the ranch a big A+++++."

❤ Nov. 25, 2009 by MrCoffee1975: "Helping Anna undress was like unwrapping that one Christmas present where you know what it is, but you want to savor unwrapping it."

❤ Nov. 23, 2009 by iamitaliano: "To say that I was nervous would be a gross understatement, but Ms. Suvari's personality and charm quickly disarmed my unease."

❤ Nov. 22, 2009 by Banker Bryce: "I got three spectacular rounds with her and the last one was in overtime. Don't take your chances, you don't get many chances to do something like this so go with the best."

❤ Nov. 7, 2009 by Blind Lust: "Anna is very pleasant to talk to and she does a lot of extras that I never saw coming."

❤ Oct. 21, 2009 by Rockports: "If there were ever a perfect woman, it would be you. And that is why I will always return to you."

❤ Oct. 19, 2009 by John N Ga: "Anna's pics are awesome, but she is truly more beautiful in person! Inside and out!"

❤ Sept. 21, 2009 by keepcruisin: "If you want a courtesan who can stimulate you mentally and spiritually as well as physically, you need to visit Anna."

❤ Aug. 16, 2009 by k-rocker: "Anna is as good in person as she is on the message board!"

❤ Aug. 9, 2009 by doc99: "It was exactly what the doctor ordered. She is an incredibly beautiful and thoughtful woman."

❤ Aug. 6, 2009 by tinybartender: "Anna never pushed for too much, nor moved too quickly, and she even anticipated a specific fantasy of mine without my asking her first. She was intuitive, gentle, patient, sexy, relaxing, and amazing, expertly dispelling my insecurities before they could dampen the mood without interrupting the flow of things."

╚☆ July 31, 2009 by Sam Iam: "She could bridge the Hudson River with her long legs. And her breasts? We will get to those."

❤ June 16, 2009 by Maggman: "The schoolgirl uniform came off pretty quick. ... To anyone looking to have a good time up at the ranch, I still say talk to Anna."

❤ June 13, 2009 by TotalNewbie: "It was more than just the sex, which was fantastic, but the atmosphere, the mood and the cuddling during the downtime between all made the experience complete in a way I never imagined possible."

❤ May 24, 2009 by yeti446: "If anyone is looking for the right bunny, look no farther than Anna. She will make you feel like the only star in her sky."

❤ May 17, 2009 by just1nj: "They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, Anna's eyes in person, especially when they roll back, can't even be described with words, and pictures just simply do not capture their magic ... and that's just her eyes."

❤ May 9, 2009 by EastCoastG: "Anna is easy to talk to, and you can tell she is an intelligent and classy woman. She definitely completes the package of intelligence, looks and pleasure in the bedroom."

❤ May 3, 2009 by Vedder: "I'm not at all a fan of the brash, wildly outspoken, 'pushy' type, so I really appreciated Anna's laid-back style."

❤ April 30, 2009 by firstflight800: "When you are with her, you will be enchanted and very well cared for."

❤ April 17, 2009 by Chester W: "It was the best party I have ever had anywhere and I have sampled almost every chocolate in the box."

❤ April 2, 2009 by kf4bqw11: "I can honestly say that in my life, I have never had a night better than my night with Anna."

❤ March 31, 2009 by Rockports: "She has a great sense of humor that she perfectly balances with class and sophistication. She is as mentally stimulating as she is sexually."

❤ March 31, 2009 by kevin215: "She showed me a few things that I had always wanted to try. ... Highly recommended."

❤ March 30, 2009 by torontoral: "I wanted to linger around her gentle contours and have my fingers, lips and tongue play memorable melodies that would make her sing and shudder with excitement."

❤ March 29, 2009 by hoosier1: "She took my expectations higher than I could have ever imagined. My time with her was truly something special, and I can't wait to visit her again in the future."

❤ March 28, 2009 by tmcginmedic: "Above all else, Anna will make you feel like you’re absolutely No. 1 when you spend time with her. Ms. Suvari’s attention to detail is fantastic, and her desire to ensure your happiness is clearly a priority for her."

╚☆ March 22, 2009 by Spartan Fan: "With the utmost love and respect to the ladies I have had the great honor and pleasure of partying with, my party with Ms. Anna Suvari was the event I had waited my whole life for. ... I am a person who enjoys building to a slow rolling boil rather than heating up at microwave speed. Anna knew just how to do this to perfection."

❤ Feb. 18, 2009 by RilesDavis: "This lady is not only lightning between the sheets, she is one of the nicest and sincerest people I could ever hope to meet."

❤ Jan. 17, 2009 by Shaftacular: "This sultry little babe is the Picasso of sex. ... On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best possible time I could have had, I would rate my time with Anna to be a 20."

❤ Dec. 7, 2008 by country boy: "She was even hotter than she looks in her photos on the website, and perhaps a little kinkier."

❤ Dec. 4, 2008 by LP_enthusiast: "Her 'bedside manner' was outstanding, and she is also a great conversationalist and bestows many beautiful smiles."

❤ Nov. 11, 2008 by firstflight800: "Besides being fantastic at communicating and fulfilling one's sexual needs, she simply has a side to her that many other girls do not. She is totally nonjudgmental and can put one so at ease."

❤ Nov. 10, 2008 by Juneau: "You have to see her to believe her. Her young, curvaceous body is carved straight from the heavens."

❤ Oct. 6, 2008 by dj's honey: "Anyone thinking of going to the BunnyRanch would be wise to party with her. She is simply amazing and not only very pretty in person, but interesting to talk with if you want after the party."

❤ Aug. 15, 2008 by Rockports: "The party is absolutely fantastic, but it’s so much more that makes her such a treasure. She has a wonderful personality, and she makes me feel like we’ve been great friends forever."

❤ June 20, 2008 by annasuvarissexslave: "To many, sex is a release. To Anna, it's much more than that -- it's an art form. And her palette is endless. Lucky for me, I got to serve as her canvas. (Five wondrous times!)"

❤ May 31, 2008 by time_twist: "Several people had talked about Anna's oral skills. ... Lets just say she knows what she is doing, although I will state that the things she does with her tongue are incredible."

❤ May 21, 2008 by Rockports: "Very open and personable, but at the same time very sexy with an allure that I can only describe as enchanting."

❤ April 25, 2008 by f14driver: "She was everything I had read or heard about and much more. Un-freakin'-believable 'bout sums it up."

❤ April 20, 2008 by Tom323232: "This was beyond what I expect from even the most skilled, attentive courtesan."

❤ April 16, 2008 by ScottyB77: "This girl is the greatest and doesn't give up ... right to the end of our party she was working ..."

❤ March 26, 2008 by Maggman: "Many people have talked of her beauty being something you have to see in person since pictures aren't enough, and this is very true."

❤ Feb. 23, 2008 by SecretSanta: "Let fantasy fly in the face of reality. Let this be your last lurk. Quit these vicarious thrills. Get in touch with her already."

❤ Jan. 22, 2008 by ohio guy: "She sensed my nervousness and calmly reassured me."

❤ Jan. 16, 2008 by Maggman: "She did an excellent job at making me feel comfortable with it being my first time to a place like the ranch."

╚☆ Dec. 14, 2007 by edwinhmartin: "It's the genuine chemistry she creates with the person she's with that really sets the standard at the BunnyRanch."

❤ Nov. 20, 2007 by Lerxst2112: "The negotiations were quick and easy. ... I thought I'd be a nervous wreck, but she made me feel comfortable."

❤ Nov. 17, 2007 by torontoral: "A blissfully tall and statuesque Aphrodite with legs that start in San Francisco and end somewhere near the Mexican border ... long, perfect limbs that you want to smother with kisses."

❤ Nov. 11, 2007 by SecretSanta: "Anna showed amazing intuition, openness, attentiveness and skill, and lovingly coaxed me all the way to a new corner of the universe. It was fantastic. I can’t imagine having a better time."

❤ Nov. 3, 2007 by Michael53: "Anna indulged me in a fantasy of mine. It seemed like Anna let me in, not just physically but also emotionally."

❤ Oct. 18, 2007 by zooloonder: "Anna's nectar is without question the most savory I have experienced. I understand now why so many men on here rave about the pleasures of pleasing her. I would be content to park my head between her thighs and never come up for air!"

❤ June 2, 2007 by shavdpussyeater: "She was wearing this dark pink bustier, black garters, sheer nude stockings and black cum f**k me high heels. It was all too much for me, the blood started rushing from my head to my other head. BOING!"

❤ May 2, 2007 by Michael: "As gorgeous as she is in her pictures, her pictures do not do her enough justice. She is absolutely stunning in person."

❤ April 24, 2007 by Cesar: "Anna Suvari is everything I dream about on my way to the BunnyRanch. I hope I will see an attractive, friendly, sincere, sexy woman that can trigger the chemistry ... and she does all of that and more."

❤ April 24, 2007 by JonHart: "There are many words that could be used to describe Anna! Beautiful, radiant, sexy, intelligent, honest, statuesque, mesmerizing, caring, articulate ... so let’s just sum it up in one word: PERFECTION."

❤ April 21, 2007 by dagrech: "So sensual, so ravenous, so delicious, so insatiable, so gorgeous."

[​IMG]

❤ March 22, 2011 by Betti Payge: "What I appreciate about Anna the most is her absolute sincerity, and her ability to connect with her clients on a personal level. She seems to have an uncanny ability to discern just what you need and when you need it, sexual or not. As all of her reviews state, she is beautiful, and is a master of all bedroom techniques, but I also consider her a close lover and friend which is important to many of Anna's repeat clients; particularly couples and women."

❤ March 4, 2010 by HHH: "I am female, mid-twenties who wanted to experiment with another woman. ... Anna made my fantasies come true and much more."

╚☆ June 20, 2009 by hrlight: "To touch Anna, to feel her soft skin against yours, is akin to being wrapped in silk. We took our time, luxuriating in that intense sexual energy exchange that can only happen between two women."

❤ March 17, 2009 by chicklover69: "We made our way back to Anna’s room and in no time at all there were four chicks on Ms. Suvari’s bed having hot, lustful, passionate sex!"

❤ Feb. 19, 2009 by julia72: "Anna and the staff made chocolate-covered strawberries and they were ready when we arrived at the ranch that evening."

❤ Dec. 4, 2008 by julia72: "When she says she’s bisexual, she ain’t lying!!! She truly enjoys pleasuring women and we enjoyed pleasuring her."

[​IMG]

❤ Sept. 18, 2011 by amcdlk: "She answered all of our questions fully and was extremely patient with us. Nothing ever felt rushed or forced, and she was genuinely interested in us and in what we were looking for. Working with couples requires a certain balance, and Anna definitely knows what she is doing. ... It has been said a thousand times, but her pictures do not come close to doing her justice."

❤ Aug. 30, 2011 by snook: "Since this was my first time with another woman I was, to say the least, nervous, but Anna made all that disappear in just a few seconds. ... Since our trip our lovemaking has been even better then before, which I didn't think possible."

❤ April 11, 2011 by K&S: "Guys if you want an unreal experience Anna is your woman ... as well as 'evil red' Laci Ann ... the two of them are a great combination. The way they made me feel is truly beyond description."

❤ April 7, 2011 by K&S: "We broke our record and stayed up all night, no sleep at all until the next night! We could not get enough of them nor each other."

❤ Sept. 9, 2010 by smokeypete: "She is a true professional with beauty, brains, and a kind heart."

❤ Aug. 16, 2010 by T&Me4-3: "We could not have chosen any better. ... We have definitely found our new hobby!"

❤ April 12, 2010 by K&S: "After a couple of hours Anna said she had to go back down to the bar for a minute. After a little while I saw Anna returning ... but not alone!"

❤ April 3, 2010 by K&S: "We were happier and more sexually satisfied than I can ever express!"

❤ March 27, 2010 by luckylady425: "She is a vision of loveliness that makes her patrons forget their daily problems, ails or age."

❤ March 24, 2010 by ex35: "If you are thinking about bringing your wife or girlfriend, Anna is the perfect party for you."

╚☆ March 23, 2010 by Betti Payge: "If there is one word that would describe Anna from the first e-mail to the moment she kissed me goodnight, it would be GENUINE."

❤ March 16, 2010 by Sex Fiend: "I will just say that Anna earned the apple we gave her and she was way tastier and juicier than it was!"

❤ Feb. 4, 2010 by 2toTango: "We feel like Anna has breathed life back into our marriage. We owe her far more than we could ever pay."

❤ Jan. 15, 2010 by Sex Fiend: "She is the total package, like every one else says: beauty, brains and a perfectionist in bed."

❤ Dec. 20, 2009 by klt: "If there ever was or is something like truth in advertising, Anna is the embodiment of it. ... She reawakened feelings, desires and pleasures I have not felt in a long time (not that my husband is 'shabby,' but beautiful women like Anna turn on another switch!)."

❤ Nov. 12, 2009 by Pir8sWench: "She lets actions speak louder than words. And boy did her actions speak volumes! This demure kitten is a tigress in bed."

❤ Aug. 11, 2009 by oldFLguy: "It’s difficult to imagine having a better time with anyone else. If it’s possible, my head might explode."

❤ Aug. 1, 2009 by folsom269: "She is very intelligent and pretty. Oh, they are real, and they are spectacular!"

❤ March 27, 2009 by K&S: "Negotiations were painless. ... My nervousness was quickly gone, and we had a tasty Anna sandwich!"

❤ March 21, 2009 by SATISFIEDCOUPLE: "Anna proved to be more than we ever hoped for."

❤ March 13, 2009 by lvrofallthingsbny: "It is VERY evident that she truly enjoys the company of women. This was very important to us. ... Anna did not rush us away after the party, either."

❤ Feb. 11, 2009 by juls&jim: "From the moment she introduced herself to us, we felt at ease and our nerves calmed."

╚☆ Jan. 28, 2009 by Swoboda67: "If your wife tells you she is into a threesome with someone who looks like Anna, you stop what you are doing, get in the car and GO. ... The way Anna moves with you is like a buoy moving with a wave. Totally in synch, totally in the moment. It is beyond description."

❤ Oct. 21, 2008 by annasuvarissexslave: "My wife and I have talked about it many times since our couples party, and we agree that our marriage is much stronger for having opened it to Anna's skillful, sensual touch. Our fantasy life is richer than we ever imagined it could be."

[​IMG]

❤ Sept. 11, 2011 by VetteFan: "As many have said in the past, she is everything that her pictures convey and so so much more."

❤ Aug. 29, 2011 by kent: "I had the most amazing time of my life. I won't get into the details, but she showed me everything I could ever want for my first time."

❤ Aug. 13, 2011 by marv316: "To say that Anna is the real deal is an understatement. ... That day, I didn't walk out of the Bunny Ranch, I floated!"

❤ July 22, 2011 by azmk7: "The next 2.5 hours were amazing. Anna is everything her reviews say and more. She was warm, inviting, and patient with someone new to the game. I was introduced to a new world and don’t intend to ever leave."

❤ April 21, 2011 by DAB: "She's beautiful, talented, intelligent, caring, understanding, accepting, compassionate. She's either the perfect woman or an angel fallen from heaven. ... Let me tell ya, it was worth ever penny and I'll definitely be back for my birthday in August if she'll have me."

❤ March 24, 2011 by Mystic_Writer: "Anna is the sweetest person and definitely deserving of her reviews. Meeting Anna I think will be the start of an improvement to my life."

╚☆ March 22, 2011 by SundayMorningQB: "My favorite parts besides the Divine Divirginization itself was her Sublime 69 and her Blow Privilege-- HOLY $*%&%!!!! That swirl action she does is unreal. I thought all of my blood was going to drain from my brain and I was going to do a face plant!!"

❤ Dec. 16, 2010 by RMPanthers8778: "Anna gives out honest info, really good-hearted, witty as anyone I have known, and replies (to) private messages and e-mails promptly to the best of her ability. ... Now I see why people go insane about how good she tastes."

❤ Sept. 21, 2010 by V-relieved: "She is the perfect girl for first timers. She made sure I had a good time and never rushed anything."

❤ Aug. 28, 2010 by J.C.: "I told her I was a virgin and that I had cerebral palsy, but Anna wasn't bothered in the least by any of this."

❤ Aug. 19, 2010 by ftballfan: "Being a first timer, I needed a little direction. She was more than happy to show me the ropes."

❤ Aug. 12, 2010 by laserar: "The experience is one I shall never forget, and one I hope to repeat as soon as I'm able."

❤ July 24, 2010 by CL9: "I'm not sure how many virgins get to experience a first time that is so care-free and depressurized, but I would not have had it any other way."

❤ July 10, 2010 by epsilonbob: "Thanks to Anna's feedback and response I am more confident than I have ever been. She is a phenomenal woman and an excellent teacher."

❤ June 12, 2010 by Newperson: "It was important that this woman be patient with a virgin like me, as I had a history of shyness and timidity around women. ... I would recommend Anna’s company for any virgin, first timer, or anyone seeking a fun experience at the BunnyRanch."

❤ March 28, 2010 by d3d: "Imagine this for a virgin: a gorgeous woman that was also incredibly understanding and irresistible."

╚☆ Jan. 27, 2010 by rolliefingaz: "There is no one that I would have rather had my first time with. I will cherish and remember that night for the rest of my life."

❤ Jan. 6, 2010 by anna fan: "I admit I was scared being a virgin walking through those doors at the BunnyRanch, but all my fear melted away when i saw Anna. She was much more beautiful than any photo can capture."

❤ Sept. 13, 2009 by BRSaint: "Every word that’s been written about Anna is true, but they are just words unless you go experience. That is what counts and what will be a part of your memory, something you can hold on to. I can't imagine seeing anyone else for my FTE."

❤ Aug. 12, 2009 by astrozen: "Anna is the living expression of sensuality. She is paradise bottled up in one body."

❤ Aug. 3, 2009 by Traveler09: "I came into the party a virgin to the ranch, and actually a virgin in the true sense of the word. ... As so many others have said, you can't go wrong with Anna Suvari!"

❤ July 28, 2009 by AL-1: "I was very impressed at how well she was willing to work with my budget. ... You can definitely tell she loves this and loves her clients."

❤ June 17, 2009 by SimAlex: "I went in as a 26-year-old virgin and ... let's put it this way ... had the best sex-ed class I've ever taken."

❤ March 29, 2009 by just1nj: "Life-changing, enlightening, perhaps even profound."

❤ Jan. 20, 2009 by skibum27: "If you are at the ranch and seeking a lady with not only great looks but also a great personality, then Anna is one for you."

[​IMG]

❤ Sept. 5, 2011 by Rogue: "The passionate affection that these two absolutely gorgeous and sensual women lavished upon me was more than I could have ever hoped for. It's been two weeks and I still haven't fully recovered all my strength."

❤ Aug. 18, 2011 by Tony Dark: "Laci and Anna destroyed me!!! I'm still shaking."

╚☆ April 23, 2011 by Mannym55: "Then it was my turn turn to be pleasured by these two insatiable tigresses. The sight and sound as they pleasured me, all I could do was sit on the edge and hang on for dear life!"

❤ April 11, 2011 by K&S: "Guys if you want an unreal experience Anna is your woman ... as well as 'evil red' Laci Ann ... the two of them are a great combination. The way they made me feel is truly beyond description."

❤ April 7, 2011 by K&S: "We broke our record and stayed up all night, no sleep at all until the next night! We could not get enough of them nor each other."

❤ March 27, 2011 by tinybartender: "Anna, I adore thee ... Thank you for your generosity ... Thank you for your understanding ..."

❤ March 22, 2011 by Epicurius: "It is immediately obvious that Anna truly enjoys her parties, and that makes all the difference in the world. Her responsiveness is nothing short of breathtaking, and watching her first climax was worth the price of the trip all by itself."

❤ Jan. 30, 2011 by skyguy52: "In NASA's point of view, I would say these girls together are the hottest thing to happen since finding traces of water on Mars."

❤ Jan. 17, 2011 by halftonfun: "To put both Anna and Laci together, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. ... It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the dynamic duo."

❤ Aug. 15, 2010 by ursahug: "I leaned over and whispered in Anna's ear, 'I warned you I had a surprise for you.' "

❤ April 12, 2010 by K&S: "After a couple of hours Anna said she had to go back down to the bar for a minute. After a little while I saw Anna returning ... but not alone!"

❤ April 3, 2010 by K&S: "We were happier and more sexually satisfied than I can ever express!"

❤ Nov. 12, 2009 by Pir8sWench: "She lets actions speak louder than words. And boy did her actions speak volumes! This demure kitten is a tigress in bed."

❤ Oct. 19, 2009 by scooby75: "They worked with my limited budget and gave me a party I'll never forget."

❤ Aug. 2, 2009 by just1nj: "Laci was on the left, Anna was on the right and I was in the middle, the first sandwich of many that night!"

❤ March 19, 2009 by UncleDeadly: "A party that will stimulate your mind as well as everywhere else."

╚☆ March 17, 2009 by chicklover69: "We made our way back to Anna’s room and in no time at all there were four chicks on Ms. Suvari’s bed having hot, lustful, passionate sex!"

❤ Nov. 18, 2007 by torontoral: "Imagine floating on a cloud for a pillow, surrounded by a galaxy of stars, with every corpuscle of your being, from your manhood to your mind-hood, being bathed in absolute pleasure."

33. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

These are great reads!! :D