❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ANNA SUVARI'S GREATEST HITS! * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Dec 26, 2008.

1. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Well, it is evident that you inspire your clients to do the same as they all sing your praises! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Get your chance to see Anna Suvari by May 31 at the Bunny ranch :mrgreen:

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I have a feeling more "hits" will be added in the next couple of weeks!

4. I agree (-: After meetin Anna in person, I can actually feel the magnetic aura she has..very sensual and appealing...I have to admit feeling bit shy around her :oops: i am def an Anna Fan!

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You had to go and make me jealous of you, didn't you Tamela! :wink: :p

6. I'm fast, but not rollie fast! :D

I do have magic fingers, however ... ;)

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Oh, and what would your fingers be doing? :wink: :)

8. :shock: You are taller than me I'm only 5'5"-5'6" but when I get you on your back we will be the same height. :mrgreen:

9. As I always say, the bed is a great equalizer! ;)

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I can't wait to get wrapped in those long legs to. :mrgreen:

11. Over the past couple years I toyed with visiting the Bunny Ranch and finally made the decision to go thru with it on 6-18-2010. I have been happily married for over 20 years and felt I needed to have one more different sexual experiance before I am too old to enjoy it. After scanning the various Bunny Babes I decided to choose Anna Suvari. I found Anna to be excellent in returning e-mails and I could tell from her e-mails that she was very professional and exceptionally nice. I made arrangements for the Bunny Ranch limo to pick me up at the airport and it was there right on time with one super nice driver. He took me to the Gold Dust Hotel which the ranch recommended and later picked me up and took me to the ranch that evening. I was greeted at the door and immediately felt very welcome. I went to the bar and chit chatted a little bit with a couple folks while waiting for Anna. A few minutes later Anna arrived and sat down and we had a nice "break the ice" chat. As I expected, she was very attractive. I explained to Anna that I was a bit nervous and she put me right at ease. We then went to her room and worked out a mutually acceptable cost for an all night party. I went for the longer party due to the fact that I suffer from a milder case of MS and honestly did not know how I would function sexually with her. We went to a private bungelow and put on some music and let romance take over the moment. Anna was just super and is very talented at love making. I will not go into details but no one should ever be disappointed with her abilitys. As I expected, I did have a few difficulties due to my health problems but can say Anna gave 110% effort in trying to make sure I had a memorable experiance. I can honestly say that I made the right choice with this fine gal. She is attractive, comfortable, intelligent, sexy, and well built . But above all she is NICE. I know I was just a paying customer but I still felt that she actually cared about me a bit. This was a nice feeling. I enjoyed having her in my arms and I hope that I am able to fly out again to see her in the future. :)
    Sean Smith

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Happy to hear about your experience, Sean. An all nighter, wow!! Way to go for the gusto, man!!

May I make a suggestion? You should create a new post for this review.

13. Anna,

Thanks for the note. I'm intrigued by what I read so far. I have to finish reading. One of my fantasies is to come to the Ranch and I think I've found the right lady.

Thanks again

Darryl

14. You're quite welcome! I'm looking forward to our first opportunity to play. The chances are good it won't be our last! ;)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Hopefully my review after my visit will be posted as a greatest hit.

16. I like your chances! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Me to so get ready. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I can hardly wait! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I guess I have to keep reading the reviews and the erotica you wrote to get by. :(

20. will you be at the bunny ranch around september 19?

regards,
    gregory

21. Gregory:

According to her signature, which has her dates through the end of the year, it says she will be at the Ranch on September 19th. Go have fun!

22. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I need a "hit". :wink:

23. Anytime! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I'm not sure you got my double meaning. While I would love to write my own "greatest hit", I especially would love to get a "hit" of you. As in get high and intoxicated on your fragrance, beauty, and warm personality. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Oh, and of course your knee buckling, toe curling sexual charms. :twisted:

25. Oh, I got it! Now I want to, you know, give it! ;) :twisted:

26. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Give it to me and give it good! :twisted: [smilie=be mine!.gif]

27. Indeed I will be! Sept. 15-21, in fact. ;)

28. Come 'n' get it! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Looking forward to 3 and a half weeks from now.

30. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Did you ring a bell? For some reason, I'm salivating. :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. Be ready to have some naughty fun, nales! ;) :twisted:

32. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I'm more than a little envious, nales. Have a blast and make sure to post your report!! [smilie=happy.gif]

33. The madam, or a sexy secretary, rings the bell. We come running! :D ;)

34. Now thats a sight worth seeing. Hearing sounds of high heels through the hallway and seeing what the bunnies have on for the line-up. The Bunny Ranch "Sexual Stampede". :lol:

35. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I think I'd enjoy watching all the ladies scurrying to the foyer for the line-up. :D

But since you normally don't participate in line-ups and you don't have a bell, you must be doing something else to make me salivate. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]