About Me ❤❤Fun Questions With Alexa Wu❤❤

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AlexaWu, Feb 28, 2020.

1. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Visit me and we can laugh and have a nice time together. We don't have control of everything but I've learned to try and change how I look at things.. otherwise I would be in the same unhappy state I was in just a few years ago.

lover5 likes this.
  2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Did I tell you I want you more and more each day. Such a interesting beautiful lady you are [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  3. Isn’t she a sweetheart? :)

4. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Yes very intriguing indeed the intelligence and personality have me captivated I haven't seen the outer beauty yet but I'm sure it's impressive

AlexaWu likes this.
  5. Oh it is! She looks like Lucy Liu :)

6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Thank you :)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I wish I had Lucy Liu's hair and toned calves. Wow!

Leo Goodale and lover5 like this.
  8. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

@RoxyGold is equally a fabulous lady :)

9. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are a little hottie :D:cool: My mind is blown now:eek: [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  10. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Yes she is a total awesome human being with all that azz:cool:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hiya foxy @RoxyGold interesting that you chose Lucy Liu. I think Adorable @AlexaWu looks more like Danielle Chang but that is just my humble opinion. Have a great day!!!

origlegman and AlexaWu like this.
  12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I built two homes Amazing @AlexaWu both had GeoThermal HVAC! They are great and cost effective. Plus all of the major components are either buried in the ground (thus Geo) or inside the basement

AlexaWu likes this.
  13. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Who is Danielle Chang and how do you know what I look like @joe carbols ? Let the interrogation begin!

Friends say I look like Gemma Chan.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  14. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Where did you learn to build homes? Please share in this thread for everyone to read, I think it would be a fun topic of conversation :cool: If you have photos, share!

joe carbols and Leo Goodale like this.
  15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Uh, oh. Adorable @AlexaWu, I better come clean!!! Wink wink!!!

Genny told me that you looked like Danielle plus I saw your debut on livestream many months ago and I dream a lot when I see beautiful attractive “mystery” ladies.

Attached is what Danielle looks like, gosh if you look more like Gemma Chan i guess I need to catch up on my Asian Beauties. I never heard of Gemma

4A890200-A403-469A-A41D-FE486793F359.jpeg

16. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi Attractive @AlexaWu. Before I went to college and got “edgeumacated” I was a journeyman Tool and Die Cast and Mold Maker for 7 yrs. it’s all about learning how to read a blueprint and reading books on the subject.

Much like following a recipe only instead of cutting steel, building a house just cuts wood and wires and plastic. Anyone can do it.

No pictures as everything was on film back in those days and those boxes are packed up. I did not get a digital camera until 2006, two years after I built my last house. Sorry!!!

AlexaWu and origlegman like this.
  17. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Go to those houses and take photos right now! :p It's nice how we didn't have phones so readily accessible back then, then times like this and you wish you did! (Or i wish you did :p)

18. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Gemma became more well known recently from her part in "Crazy Rich Asian". Movie is okay. Gemma's style is lady like and excellent. I am sure @origlegman would agree.

origlegman and joe carbols like this.
  19. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

If you do Wu me now Lucy lu and Gemma Chan im trying to get at you fast as I can[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
    1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Small desert town. Sunny days and little traffic, ideal for daily motorcycle commute.
    2. What really makes you angry? Ignorance.

3. What is your favorite thing about your career? Provide peace of mind for innocent law biding citizens.

4. What is your favorite book to read? books by Robert Greene- The 33 Strategies of War, Mastery, and The Laws of Human Nature.

5. What makes you laugh the most? Comedy stand up specials!

6. What was the last movie you went to? Sonic the Hedgehog.

7. What did you want to be when you were small? Deference maker.

8. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Completely decompressed at a topical beach with crystal clear waters.

9. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? Boxing

10. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? Motorcycle.

11. Whats your favorite thing to eat? Anything with shrimp or bacon.

12. Ideal date? A weekend with horse back riding, trampoline park, waterpark and late night dining.

13. How would your friends describe you? Introverted and conservative.

14. Do you like to travel? Of course.

15. Most daring thing you’ve done? 0331

AlexaWu likes this.
  20. Hi Miss Alexa Wu,
    I have a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Recreation Administration from San Diego State. For my senior project we had to design a park for the city of LaMesa, CA. Our professor chose the top 5 designs for the project. My was one of the top 5 designs. We had to defend our project to the LaMesa Recreation Board. My design was chosen. The park has been there for the last 36 years. I never got to see my project because I moved back to Northern CA. My friends who still in the San Diego area have told me that they love it. It has a 5 mile lake so people can go water skiing, jet skiing. I design places for people with disabilities can enjoy themselves. By the way, this was way before the American Disability Act. I have biking and hiking trails. This was a 16 week school project.

21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Wow, very impressive @aztecwarrior2881 on a great senior project while at SDSU. I am sure the people of LaMesa are very appreciative for your hard work in making the IDEAL park for them. That is quite an accomplishment. I am very proud of you. Wish I did something cool like that for my Senior Project in college. Sounds like you need to take a Road Trip along the California Pacific Highway some time and check it out.

AlexaWu and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi there Attractive @AlexaWu,

Now I understand, I guess Crazy Rich Asian is an Autobiography about YOU!!!! I am sure Gemma played her role as Alexa Wu outstandingly and while the movie did not follow your life completely as I am sure they missed the sensitive and heartfelt feelings you have for family and friends. That is often difficult to put on the screen. Glad to hear Gemma is very "Lady Like and Excellent". I still like to think you HAVE TO BE more Attractive as you looked awesome on Livestream even with the Mystery Mask leaving me in suspense!!!!

I will change my dreams from Danielle Chang to Gemma Chan for a more accurate representation of one super sweet and Attractive courtesan.

Thanks for the clarification

AlexaWu likes this.
  23. Thank you Alexa Wu, Running Squirrel and Joe Carbols for liking my post.

24. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Who has questions? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I do agree, Gemma does indeed have a classy and classic style and she also has a stunning beauty resembling my dearest, Alexa Wu. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AlexaWu and joe carbols like this.
  26. She (Gemma) also does a lot of charity work. She’s been quite active philanthropically during the COVID lockdown over in Great Britain. I’m a fan.

AlexaWu likes this.
  27. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Yes, love her style. So classy and charitable. I hope we get to volunteer together next time we meet!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  28. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

what countries have you visited and what did you like and dislike about them?

joe carbols likes this.
  29. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Europe - being able to walk everywhere or take the bus/train relatively easily, the fantastic shopping thanks to the high-quality craftsmanshi, fresh vegetables and history.
    Asia - The cuisine, appreciating how much we have at home, learning more about 'my culture'.

Never any dislikes, always learning lessons :)

Where have you visited and what did you like?

30. I been to Italy, Croatia and Canada for countries. They're not any dislikes.
    I been to the Carribbean Ilands. No dislikes there too.
    I been to Cozumel and Cancun Mexico. No dislikes there too.

AlexaWu, joe carbols and tahoebigbear like this.
  31. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I want to go to the Carribeans, would have been a good place to 'stay in place'.

Leo Goodale and tahoebigbear like this.
  32. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

St. Lucia is a favorite....would love to stay at the Jade Mountain some time....

AlexaWu likes this.
  33. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

41. Yet to go
    42. No
    43. High school
    44. City
    45. 12
    46. Calamari? I don't have a clue.
    47. Red
    48. Natural
    49. Blackjack and Video Poker
    50. No

AlexaWu likes this.
  34. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Where are the St. Lucia and Jade Mountain?

Leo Goodale likes this.