❤❤❤❤ RLRR:MY PARTY WITH CAMI PARKER AND BARBIE GIRL ❤❤❤❤

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KelF, Jul 7, 2011.

1. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

BEAUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

2. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] I don't know who to be more Jealous of Cami and BArbie or you lol [smilie=be mine!.gif]

3. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:lol: :wink: Don't be jealous. Go and make it happen! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I love those pictures baby! I miss you so much. This time last year I was with you! :( [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. This was such a special party [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. This was such an unforgettable experience!

7. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I'll never forget it!!! Thank you for showing me the time of my life. I miss your lips. :twisted: :D :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I was just looking for the thread I had made about my trip when I went, and I can't find it. :cry: I'm worried that it was deleted. I was told it wouldn't be, and put a lot into it. Can anyone let me know what happened to it?

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Wow! How terrific was that!!!

10. Oh Man!!! That sounds super HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

VERY! :D :twisted:

12. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

It was! Such a great place for not only men, but women too! :D

13. kELf!

You're back! YAY!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

14. MollyMadison