❤❤❤❤ RLRR:MY PARTY WITH CAMI PARKER AND BARBIE GIRL ❤❤❤❤

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KelF, Jul 7, 2011.

1. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I had a life changing experience with Cami Parker and Barbie Girl at the Bunny Ranch. I had been there for a few days, and they could tell I was nervous. I was about to lose what has been coined as "my bi ginity." I felt like a virgin again....I was unsure and nervous to be with a woman...let alone two!! One night I was in Barbie's room with them, and mentioned the infamous celebrator vibrator. Cami said, oooh let me show you it! They preceded to take off my pants and use it on me, much to my delight. I came within four minutes! This was a great warm up for out future party. The last night of my visit, they came to my room, and since I was quite nervous we just talked and flirted for a little bit. Eventually I made my way to the bed, and they joined me. Let me tell you, they took me to heaven and back. Actually, a piece of me is still there with them, and always will be. With a combination of body oil, breasts, tounges, hands, lips and toys, they took me to another realm!!! These ladies definitely know what they are doing....with both men AND women!! Their attention to detail and planning for their parties cannot be overlooked, they were amazing! Just as thoughtful and giving as they are beautiful. They smelled, felt and tasted soooo good! Needless to say I now know for sure that I am bi sexual, though there are still many things I would love to try with these ladies. Thank you beautiful angels for showing me what utter bliss feels and tastes like!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. YES!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] sounds like you had a wonderful visit. The ranches are paradise.

4. euler
    Chat with Me

euler Active Member

Yay KelF! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Actually, there were a few.....OHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!!! FUCKKKK YESSSS!!!....and so on. :twisted:

6. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

They really, really are!!! :twisted:

7. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

YAY!! :twisted: :wink:

8. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

I thought that sound of bliss I heard all the way here was you!! ;)

Way to be Kelfers!!! :D :D

9. YEAH! Im glad you made it out Kelf!

10. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Heheh no doubt!! :twisted:

11. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Thanks Jordan, it was a pleasure meeting you!! :D

12. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I should add....they both give extremely epic, hot massages!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Awesome Review Kelf I thought I felt earthquakes that Tuesday haha

14. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Hehe you know it! :twisted:

15. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

yep went out on my porch and it was faint but I heard this OMG Barbiegirl I was like wow [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. wow, for what I thought was going to be one party with Cami, it turns out you had a few :mrgreen:

17. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

That's my girl :twisted:

18. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:twisted: :lol: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

It was an extra special surprise!!!!

20. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:lol: :wink: :twisted:

21. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

in all seriousness though I'm glad you had a great party Kelf

22. :roll: Hmmmm.....I don't know .....I'm gonna need some video proof to see you actually had that party. :wink: :D
    I'm glad you had a good time. :)

23. I am so happy, that you found something new that brings you joy.

24. Kelf,
    Glad you had an amazing time and that the memories will leave you with some positive experience about it all.
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. Glad you had a great time and experience. One day, I hope to get my turn.

26. That's Great glad to hear you had a great time

I'm Buy-sexual...also....(LOL)

27. im happy for you kelf,you deserve it [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

28. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Congrats...and a special thanks to Dennis, Suzette, Cami and Barbie for the overall class with which they treated our pal KelF :)

29. Grand Dad:

Does this mean you get turned on when you BUY power tools? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Sorry, but it was there!)

30. Kelfer:

I'm so happy that your journey in self discovery was so wonderful and fulfilling. Considering that your trip to see Cami and Barbie was your opening act in the world of Bisexuality, I have to wonder what your going to do for an encore performance? 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted:

I'm so happy that you got to live your dream to meet Cami and Barbie! Thank You to Cami and Barbie for that, and of course to Mr. Dennis Hoff for making it all happen for you.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Goodness, so happy and envious of you all at the same time, KelF! I'm glad you had a great and memorable experience :D

32. euler
    Chat with Me

euler Active Member

I agree with you Miss Rae! Happy for her, yet envious at the same time!! :twisted:

33. Very well done RLRR Kelf. Sounds like you had an almost life-altering experience, which I think all of us here who have been to the Ranches knew you would. You certainly were in very capable hands and it's heartening to read your thoughts and experiences through your posts. Congrats on making the trip and thanks for sharing your experiences with the rest of us [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thanks for sharing, KelF!

35. Great review KelF, and I'm happy to hear you had such a good, orgasmic time!

For your first experience with women, you had not one, but TWO beautiful ladies with you at the same time...simply amazing!

MusicMan