❙ ✐ALLY JAMES - REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH ✐

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CaseyCross, May 29, 2013.

1. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH ✐ UPDATED 2.4.1

Thank you, Jax! You are always such a sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 11.1

That's great to hear, Doc! Looking forward to seeing you again. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

If you have the time to read the reviews. I would suggest you do so. Though I admit there are a lot, so if you don't have time to read them all. Then trust me when I say you don't need a review to describe a party with Ally, because words can not describe how amazing it is. I have partied with her several times, and now that she is back. I will party with her several more times. Well worth it every time. ..... even if she steals your clothes and makes you wear her dress...

4. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great reviews. Glad you are back.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Very happy that I have one review of Ally listed on here but definitely want to add another!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Thank you baby! Can't wait to see your face in here again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Great list of reviews!

8. Welcome back, beautiful! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]