❙ ✐ALLY JAMES - REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH ✐

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CaseyCross, May 29, 2013.

1. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 5.28.14

Ally James Chnged Everything ..... Lone Overdue Review
    By: Magilla

I had been visiting the ranches for a about 2 years, a couple of times a month. I had been having a great time with several fine women and had many very enjoyable parties.

Then one day I read, on the board, that Ally James liked morning sex. I love morning sex and that is not always an easy thing to find at the Ranches. I immediately e mailed Ally. She got right back to me and we set a date for our first morning party, the next day.

I stopped by Starbucks, that morning. and picked her up a Carmel Macchiato and was off to meet her.

I arrived and they paged Ally. Now I’ve seen pictures of Ally but when she came out I was still stunned. The most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen were greeting me. Then that smile, I was melting. When I could finally stop looking at her beautiful face. There was that perfect body in a little tropical bikini. Now I was losing the feeling in my legs. Speaking of legs, Ally looks tall in her pictures because of those long perfect legs but she is a little lady. I love little ladies.

Then we started talking. She has a great voice, Cali Girl accent and is so sweet and fun to talk to. We talked a bit and I was falling in love. It was time to go play.

I’m not going to go into details of our party. Those are for Ally and me. I’ll just say I am lucky to be local and can visit the Ranches any time and see anyone I want. Since I met Ally, I only see her. She changed everything! That’s how much fun she is!

By now I’ve seen Ally many times. I didn’t think it was possible but she always finds a way to make each time better than the time before. If it keeps getting better, and I know it will, at some point one of my body parts will just explode. Not sure what part but I’ll be smiling when it happens.

So, if you’re not lucky enough to be local and have to plan a trip and get as much fun into a short time as possible and Ally James is not a part of your plan. You are missing out on the most fun you have had in a long time. She is wonderful to be with in the Parlor and in her room. She is a Beautiful, Sexy, Sweet and Confident Lady. Classy and Fun all at the same time.

We’ve done morning, afternoon and evening parties. Ally is great any time of day! I still like mornings best.

Thank you for all the amazing memories you have given me Ally. I can’t wait for the memories yet to come.

2. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 7.29

Ally James ....... A Cali Dream
    By: JayJay

So I've been on the boards for years, several before Ally ever started at the ranch. I would be around for a bit, then disappear. Always had a feeling that one day I would lose my V-card at one of the ranches, but never seemed to have the finances or guts to go through with it. As I get closer to turning 30 and am trying to make some changes in my life, I knew it was time to finally get this monkey off my back. I think it's really held me back from getting close to anyone.

Seeing Ally's posts on the boards, her photos, watching past shows of her Ustream, it wasn't hard to realize how much of my type she is. When we started conversing in chat and going back and forth on the boards, or in PMs, I knew she was definitely my type. Admittedly, I am picky but she fell right into the type of girl that I would go for in my every day life. I kind of thought she was maybe too much of my type if that makes any sense. Don't want to fall for her right? But I knew that I had to trust my gut and know that being with her for my first time was the right decision. I actually had another plan mapped out but things changed and I believe that it happened for a reason.

I started tracking flight prices well over a month in advance, started thinking I wasn't going to be able to make the trip because of costs (maybe just using that as an excuse though), but they lowered and I jumped on one about 2 weeks out, just before the prices skyrocketed. One of the toughest parts about my whole experience was just buying that ticket, the next was calling the Love Ranch to put down a deposit. The ticket essentially locked me into the trip, the deposit just confirmed it. I couldn't back out and run the other way after those were done, even if my nerves would get the best of me.

As the day got closer, I got more nervous, thinking "am I really going through with this?" Heck I was thinking it the whole way there, like 12 hours! It was pretty surreal. My body was doing everything and my mind was just going along for the ride. When I finally arrived in Reno I was a little tired/sore, but not enough to spoil the fun that I would soon have, so I freshened up before I caught my ride to the ranch. Highly recommend the ranch's car service by the way.

When I finally arrived I got a bottle of water from the bar (I knew was going to need be hydrated) while I waited for Ally to come out. I was early for our appointment so I had no problem waiting, but it wasn't long before Ally came out. She's a vision of beauty. Using Cali speak, she'd be "hella cute". Pictures don't do her justice. With what she was wearing, I was surprisingly only fixated on her face. It's easy to get lost in her eyes when you're talking to her. She did point out the obvious, our height difference since I was still at least a half a foot taller than her when she was wearing heels. It was funny when she switched to flip flops. She's tiny but somehow has long legs. Best of both worlds!

Well the nerves definitely crept up at the beginning when I met her, but just talking with Ally, they started to subside. We grabbed a drink at the bar for a little and then moved into the parlor to get more comfortable. Even if your nervous or shy, and I certainly was and am, Ally can get you talking. She just has a way of making you feel very comfortable. We went back to her room to take care of negotiations (quick and painless) and headed back to the parlor to relax a little more, but eventually it was time to go see the cashier and go have some fun.

I'm not going to go into many details, but will say that Ally has a body to die for and she knows how to use it. She's very comfortable to be with. Not to mention she's a real trooper. Traveling all day and being a little dehydrated probably wasn't a good combination. Just kept going and going but no pop. Ally tried it all, just kept going (wow can she just keep going :shock: ) and was even very generous with her time but no go (got very close several times).

After we were done and it was after 2:30 in the morning, Ally still hung out with me for awhile outside. Really no time for cuddle time in the bedroom, but she took a seat one my lap outside and stayed there as we talked...or didn't talk. It was just peaceful being close with Ally under the night sky. She's a real sweetheart, and as other have said before, yes, she does seem to like her kissing and cuddling time. She's very affectionate.

At first I thought what the heck was wrong with me, how did I not finish, but looking back it was really a great experience and I couldn't be happier that my first time was with Ally. I got through that somewhat awkward experience with someone I can call a friend and can talk to about the experience and learn from it. Not to mention she's absolutely beautiful.

So in about 33 hours I spent 2 1/2 hours driving, over 11 in the air, over 5 sitting in the Phoenix airport on layovers, 2 hours just sitting in an airport waiting for my initial flight out or a ride in Reno, 5 very uncomfortable hours in Reno's airport after my time with Ally (their seats are awful compared to other airports and aren't made for you lay down and sleep on), 1 hour going to and from the Love Ranch all to spend about 3 hours with Ally. I'm missing some time in there somewhere but spending that brief time with her was worth all of lack of sleep/sleeping on planes.

If I had to do it again, would I do anything differently? Probably. But would I do it again if I had to do it the same way? In a heartbeat. Ally really is a California dream. She's Cali through and through. So much energy. So much fun. But she's got a sweet side that balances everything out.

Ally, if that was the only time that will ever feel your embrace, I will still be happy. Thank you for an amazing first time.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 8.3.

Thats my biaatch! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 8.3.

Duh :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 8.3.

More to come! :) xoxox

6. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 8.3.

You need to post some hot pics on here for me! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 8.3.

Here you go! :) xoxox

8. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 8.3.

Good request Cherry! :D

9. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 8.3.

Love those perfectly sized boobs! :)

10. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 8.3.

Glad you liked it, JayJay. :) xoxox

11. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 8.3.

Glad you likey ;) xoxox

12. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 8.3.

Mambo #5 By DT07

Ok, so there wasn’t any “mambo” involved, but last weekend did include party number 5 with Ally, and since the mambo, Ally and I all have Cuban backgrounds, this seemed like an appropriate title. Plus, who can resist a Lou Bega reference lol.

Now, I’m not sure that there is anything left to say about Ally that I haven’t already said either on my last review, on the boards, or on twitter, but I am going to try. Last time that I was there, when I booked my second party, Ally joked that I was addicted, considering I had only known her two months, that might have been premature, but after another year of tweets going back and forth, it’s now a foregone conclusion. Our birthdays are very close, and we have now partied as 23, 24, and 25 year olds, haha, and they keep getting better every time.

Now onto the party, obviously Ally is gorgeous, if you do not agree with that that then you are probably on the wrong message board lol. I got to the LRN a little after 9, and sat at the bar for a few moments to wait for Ally. Now, if there is a more welcoming image that Ally’s gorgeous smile coming towards you then I am not sure anyone has seen it. Ally & I caught up for a bit and then we went back for a new experience: a party in her room.

This was the 4th party with Ally, but the only time I had ever seen her room was one picture on twitter that she mentioned me in. I believe that picture was liked approximately once every fifteen seconds during the first week that it was on twitter. Our other 3 parties had all been in the VIP room, which ended up calling our names on Saturday. Back to Thursday night, Ally came through on her promise and showed me her outfit for the party the next night. I’m pretty sure I just stared for a while, but as the pictures that Adrianne posted today show, she looked incredible. The party was just as fantastic as any other party with Ally and it kept her legs shaking afterwards, so I knew that I had to come back once again.

Saturday’s party was back to normal for us. I arrived right on time this time and Ally was a little outfit that made me jealous of any other guy that has ever seen her in it, and it made every other outfit jealous that they weren’t on Ally at the time. Once again, we spent some time chatting at the bar, but we quickly proceeded to the VIP room, like they say there’s no place like home” lol. Äfter discussing random rap artists, that seemed to have disappeared, we began one more fantastic GFE party and talked for for a bit at the bar, before I was on my way back to the hotel.

Ally texted me on the way back, that she had so “mouth” fun, and even though I knew she was autocorrected, as soon as I got back to my hotel, I had to begin scheduling the next trip. Lol

13. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 9.6.

Updated! :)

14. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 5.28.14

Miss you, Magilla! Wish I had reception at LRV. Sad face :(

xoxox
    Ally James

15. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 9.6.

As are you, Ava. Hope to see you again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

16. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 9.6.

Kisses to the little goddess [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 9.6.

I'll happily accept those kisses from you, MaestroMan :lol: MUAH [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

18. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 9.6.

Can't wait to see more reviews added! :)

19. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 9.6.

I love you flower! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 9.6.

Ally James What A Way To End My Vegas Vacation
    By: MyTime

The day I was flying out of Las Vegas I made drive out to Loveranch Vegas . I had been on the message board and noticed one of the beautiful and sexy LRN lover's was going to be available in Vegas and I had to find the time to see her. I had never been to Loveranch Vegas but had Partied @ MLBR and LRN a couple trips in the previous years. I arrived and rang the bell nervous as hell it was like it was my first time again. I was given a menu and the ladies started lining up (my first lineup) and out came four lovely ladies. Ally was as sexy and beautiful as I could have imagined as she was wearing one of my little favorites a naughty black and navy matching bra panties and garter, it made my choice easy. Ally took me on a tour of the house and back to her room to negotiate she was so amazing and could sense I was not ready so we went to the bar and had a drink and get acquainted. Back to her room and negotiations went fast and I had booked a 3hr party in the VIP room (I felt like a VIP with the petite hottie Ally on my arm! All I can say is WOW!! How did three hours pass that quickly?? Thanks Miss AllyJames

21. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 9.6.

Thank you, more to come! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

22. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 9.6.

MUAH! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

23. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 9.6.

Looking forward to seeing them!

24. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 11.1

Great reviews of a true Cali Angel [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

25. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 9.6.

MUAH! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Hope to see the ones from late last year and of course many more in the new year! :)

27. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I love reading your reviews Ally [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 11.1

Adding today :D

29. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 11.1

2 Girl Party With Ally James And Corynn Conrad
    By: QTo

So it's the last day of my trip, and I finally head over to LRN, wasn't expecting to see too many familiar faces, the lineup posted showed only one lady that I had partied with before, I was spent and tired (11 parties already) and was just heading over for karaoke night.

I'm in the parlor, a few of the ladies come by to say hi, but I'm not up for a tour, then suddenly I see Ally James - I must have missed the memo that she was back from Vegas - I immediately ask for a party (since we've missed seeing each other for a year!) and we quickly agree on one later in the night. She had described us as being "tight", well I can certainly think of a thing or two on Ally that I'd describe as being "tight" too

At karaoke, I sang a few songs with Corynn Conrad, really fun lady in the parlor, I hinted to her that I wanted to party with her (have so for the past year yet never had the chance), so I decided to go for a 2 girl party with both Ally and Corynn. Ally had thought that I had partied with Corynn, but this was not the case. Ally had taken Corynn's 2 girl virginity, so they certainly had prior experience together

We go back to Ally's room to negotiate, well, it was more of them describing the party and terms and me agreeing. Fastest 2-girl negotiations ever After setting up the room, we get the party started. The two ladies have similar bodies and I had fun with both. Foreplay led to blowjobs by both, fingering them and kissing and licking them while they started some cowgirl action. After some time, we switched over to doggy style, as they pleased each other. Finally finished with a handjob.

Corynn's "doggy" style was quite unique, she had "locked" her ankles behind my thighs and was basically guiding me deeper and deeper into her.

I'm so happy that I was able to party with Ally (she's usually busy on outdates when I dropped by previous trips) and also a crazy good 2 girl party as my first party ever with Corynn! It was a great final party to end my trip with.

30. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 2.4.

Such an amazing party!

31. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 2.4.

You have such awesome reviews, Ally. I am not surprised at all you are such an amazing lady and so much fun to be around. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 2.4.

Soon to be updated - Reviews are a little all over the place in this thread. I will make it a easier for all of you viewers out there to read. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

33. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH❣✐ UPDATED! 11.1

Glad to hear that :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH ✐ UPDATED 2.4.1

Welcome back, gorgeous! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

It's even more enjoyable to write the reviews!
    !