PIC THREAD ✨What’s Cookin Good Lookin with Chloe Cakes

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ChloeCakes, Jun 17, 2018.

1. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

lol! At least you’re not a texture person. Taste you can get accustomed to. I like baby cherry tomatoes and baby heirloom tomatoes. Especially fresh from farmers markets. So yummy! This may sound odd but it’s actually really good: have you ever tried a tomato mayo sandwich? With just salt & pepper. Also fresh tomato on a cream cheese bagel with chives. Yummy

2. I'm willing to try anything once, it can't be worse than when I tried coconut water last year, I literally spit it into a toilet within two seconds! rofl

ChloeCakes likes this.
  3. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Lol!!! Coconut water is a hit or miss. Im not a big fan but it’s good in smoothies, I really like the brands w the nutty coconutty flavor with the pulp. Have you had fresh coconut.

4. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

But I’m the same way! I’ll try anything once! More than once if I like it. Including escargot. One thing I will not eat tho is veal :(

Jessie Summers likes this.
  5. yes fresh coconut is yummy, that's why I thought I would love coconut water...haha....i was way wrong

ChloeCakes likes this.
  6. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Do you like or have you tried kombucha ?

7. Haven't.......sounds yummy! What is it?

ChloeCakes likes this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Yep I've been working on it for a while. I was Blessed enough to get my old business back under a new long term agreement and it runs itself so now I can start working on the resturant.
    I love Italian but this is going to be a BBQ,Burger, Chilldog, and Sub shop!
    I'd love to taste test you, I mean with you ;)[smilie=hot over you.gif]

Jessie Summers and ChloeCakes like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I'm a "Foodie" too!!! I love making my famous "Lumpias"!!!

IMG_0339.jpg

ChloeCakes likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    IMG_0488.jpg
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ChloeCakes likes this.
  11. That looks soooooo yummy!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ChloeCakes likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your yummy photo of your "Eggs Benedict"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChloeCakes likes this.
  13. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

It’s a fermented tea! Definitely an acquired taste but it gives u a natural “buzz” I love them

Jessie Summers likes this.
  14. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha! W
    im glad you posted a pic of yourself with your famous Lumpia’s! Yum

15. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

C8A13D63-DA9C-40AF-9F23-69E2BEB7AFE9.jpeg My creation! Pesto cream spaghetti with peas & cherry tomatoes along with garlic butter shrimp & asparagus.

auron79, Marlin Groce Jr and grizzly like this.
  16. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

BE26FAB0-9C11-4AF5-B931-700087B7C1ED.jpeg Presentation is everything!! I love to cook and I could make you breakfast in bed ;)

17. That looks unbelievable! Wow, way to a man's heart is through the stomach indeed!

ChloeCakes likes this.
  18. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Food is love for sure !! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

father-g likes this.
  19. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Thanks! I made the Hollandaise from Scratch for the first time! Came out PERFECT!!

20. i juice the greens often, super yum!!!!!!!

ChloeCakes likes this.
  21. @ChloeCakes .... I love to cook. One of my favorite dishes is Broccoli Alfredo....naturally it has chicken in it as well. How ever as I’m allergic to chicken (yes you read that correctly) I make it with Italian sweet sausage....it’s really good.

Attached Files:

ChloeCakes likes this.
  22. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Yummy! I love mushrooms with my Alfredo

23. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale likes this.
  24. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

57B8F70F-18AA-4FB2-BF4E-B474A926F7CE.jpeg Ultimate Nachos on the patio with @piperrae last Friday ❤️

Leo Goodale likes this.
  25. ChloeCakes likes this.
  26. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

47BAFC13-E615-44AF-B783-E34446446437.jpeg Another lunch al fresco with @piperrae . Thanks for beets! Both pickled and dehydrated from one of our board members

Jessica Riley and Leo Goodale like this.
  27. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

0C62C431-E8CB-4DA5-B02D-55EB731FB907.jpeg Tea party was yummy today!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  28. Had a fun party with Choe. The part that made me feel bad was having to break up the trio for financial reasons. But I am glad we were able to work it out, I don't know why people give legal companions such a bad reputation, my encounter with you all has been most insightful and full of hospitality. The party I had with Chloe as of recently was a lot of fun. I'm told going into detail is equivalent to, "kissing and telling," and that's not being a gentleman. So I can't go into detail, But Chloe is really good to party with. I would recommend her, and yes I'm being sincere when I say that. People out there should check out Chloe, she really is nice, compassionate, very attractive, and fun to party with. :)

ChloeCakes likes this.
  29. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Yum looks amazing! Nothing better than a sexy lady who loves to cook! :p

Leo Goodale and HighSchoolQB18 like this.
  30. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

IMG_0529.JPG The other day for breakfast I made Spam & eggs & rice. For myself and @Jessica Riley (hold the spam on her plate breakfast)

31. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

IMG_0576.JPG Breakfast in my favorite meal of the day! I picked these cheesy egg white bites up from Costco & highly recommend.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  32. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

mophHbMDRzmDHd3St7v1tw.jpg A closer look at my island style plate brunch. (missing a lil Furikake seasoning)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  33. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

fullsizeoutput_148b.jpeg The Union in Carson City is now one of my favorite restaurants. This is their housemate Veggie burger with side caesar.

Built tough and Leo Goodale like this.
  34. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

q32x%ikER8Gibyd0oVGwpg.jpg Took @JessicaRiley to my favorite Hawaiian sushi/steakhouse in Tahoe. Kalbi ribs are the reason I can't be full vegetarian

35. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

fullsizeoutput_148a.jpeg Have you ever had poke? These are Ahi Poke nachos!! sooo yummy