▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ Come Get To Know Laci Ann ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Laci Ann, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Laci you are So Stunning So Gorgeous SO HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif] and you have always been So SWEET to me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] that even when you have clothes on and are sitting beside me I can barely talk to you [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    So if you wear this outfit [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [​IMG]
    and sit on my lap [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I will be able to talk to you but it will mostly be Incoherent Babbling [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    followed by a little Drooling [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    and a lot of POINTING (and not with my fingers) :oops: :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait till you sit on my lap Gorgeous [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] but I really can't wait to see you spend time with you and Celebrate my Birthday with you and Brooke [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Brooke we are going to have a lot of fun on my birthday and we will talk about a Dark Sundae party Laci is helping me put together. To build up to that party it will be fun partying with the 4 of you in different two girl party combo's [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Sounds like an excellent plan!! Looking forward to it [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I think you and I are going to have to start having some one on one time too [smilie=hot over you.gif] I have a lot of Laci Partying under my belt [smilie=hot over you.gif] as well as a lot of TamJay Partying [smilie=hot over you.gif] I am very comfortable with them and our parties keep getting HOTTER [smilie=hot over you.gif] I want the 5 of us to be very comfortable and the party to be Fun and HOT and the best way to get the same level of comfort with you that I have with Laci Tamela and Jayla is to party with you as much as I can :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Until then my Birthday with Laci and Brooke is going to be AMAZING and I can't wait [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. It's almost time. :)

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I can't believe it's been months since my last Laci Fix now after all the waiting I'm preparing to come see you twice in one trip but this time with Brooke what a birthday wish who needs gifts I just need a Laci Fix [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

My latest pair of Laci reviews are....coming....soon :twisted: :wink:

9. I will be adding some quotes from your newest reviews to the list. :)

10. How time flies. :)

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I really enjoyed my very first Role Play with you. You totally stayed in character and gave me an Amazing Experience. I was able to relive a moment from my past and rewrite it the way I wanted it to go. Now when I think about it I see you and our Amazing party [smilie=hot over you.gif] Thanks Gorgeous I can't wait to do a nurse Laci party but I'm looking forward to my TLC(Tamela Laci Care) party in November. It will be so nice to finally party with my 2 favorite Bunnies who have become my 2 most thoughtful and caring Friends [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Just keeps getting better and better. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] You keep getting better and BETTER I am just hanging on trying to keep up and please you as much as I can and enjoying the ride [smilie=hot over you.gif] Everytime I think that our last party was my best Laci Party you top it the next time I see you. The Role Play was so HOT I can't wait to see how you top it I hope I can handle it [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I wanna pounce on Laci!! :twisted:

15. Pounce, pounce, pounce :mrgreen:

16. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Not to mention the bouncing!! :wink: :twisted:

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm trying to think of a fun party for our 2 year October Laci Ann iversary :wink: my first trip to Bunny Land and my very first Party was a Laci Party was in October and it was a trip that I will never forget [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I have a fun idea for that party. I would like to start our party where our first one ended I will PM you with the details [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Just a bouncing and pouncing everywhere. LOL! :)

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I believe the sight of you bouncing while in the cowgirl position would make it impossible to contain myself! :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Care to test that theory? ;)

21. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Oh, you know I would!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Great review list=]

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Laci has a body that doesn't quit! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. I am just one of the few who is fortunate to have meet an all around perfect lady that is Laci Ann. :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Awwww.... thank ya. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Here's what you need to know about the extraordinary and sensational Southern Belle, Miss Laci Ann....

Take a look at the photos of her incredible anatomy below....and then amplify that magnificence by a smart, fun personality that is even more beautiful than what you can physically see...

And that's just the beginning of a Laci Ann experience at the Moonlite...as she indulges your ultimate fantasies..and then some... :twisted: :wink: :D

27. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Laci's humor is what initially attracted me to her. Then she posted this pic:

[​IMG]

my jaw dropped, and I've been a huge fan of hers ever since! :D

28. torontoral
    Chat with Me

There's always humor and lots of laughter in a Laci party... and she is so divine in person. Man, you have to get off Hawaii for a day or two and get off in Nevada so you can see her... :wink:

29. No quitting here. :)

30. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Don't I know it! "Get off" being the operative words! :D

31. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Are you like the Energizer bunny? :wink: :D

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Wow!!! Beautiful!!

33. Just keeps going, and going, and going, and going, and going...

34. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

That excites me! :) [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. I would hope so. :)