╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Making me wait. Oh, the sweet torture! :p ;)

3. You're going to be seeing us -- all of us -- again soon. I can feel it! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. So is there anything else you see from those visions of yours...lottery numbers maybe. :lol:

5. As a matter of fact ...

Got a pen?

6. 6 and 9 I can use 69 and 87 78 are to big numbers for lottery but 69 I will file away when we meet again :twisted: .
    So now a phone number to reach you for a more private psychic readings *pen and paper ready :wink: 8) *.....And no that other number to reach you I know that one.

7. ROFL!

8. :wink: :lol: Can't say I tried.

9. :lol:

10. :mrgreen: Your're gonna slip up and give me those digits. I'm just getting warmed up. :wink:

11. Digits, as in fingers? ;)

12. I didn't see that coming. :wink: :lol:
    No not those, but you use those digits to write seven numbers (digits) and then you give it to me. :)

13. Persistence. Definitely a sexy quality! :)

14. :oops: Well when I see something or someone I want...well I just go for it. You have definitely given me confidence. I know its a long shot of chance of stealing that heart of yours. Thats the fun of the chase I guess. :mrgreen:

15. A man who knows what he wants is rather attractive as well. ;)

16. My persistence is telling me "You have to go see Anna again....you know you want to :twisted: ". All all I want is nothing more than to have you in my arms again so my other qualities will come out :wink: :twisted: .

17. Indeed, I need to do a little more research ... ;) :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Research huh? And this research my consist of what if I may ask so kindly.
    I'm not stopping you if you need help give me a hollar :wink:

19. This research requires you to be disrobed. May I? :twisted:

20. You have done it before....I have no problem...just catch a plane here and you can disrobe me all you want. :wink: :twisted:

21. Tempting, but that's not how it works, sadly! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. :( ....my persistence is trying but I know. Can't blame me for trying. :) :wink:

23. If you weren't trying, you wouldn't be persistent. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. I guess I repeated myself somewhat.....you still have me all wound up. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Let's see what we can do to help you unwind ... ;)

26. You do it so well....but once you get me unwound then my gentleman side go away and I will unleash the beast. :twisted:

27. I'm quite fond of the beast. :twisted:

28. LOL! That reminded me of a line from an Elvis movie. In "Jailhouse Rock" she accuses him of using cheap tactics and he says, "That ain't tactics, honey. It's just the beast in me." LOL! Nothing wrong with the beast. :)

29. See, RM? Release the hounds! :twisted:

30. :twisted: Waiting for another chance to run wild on you and Laci.

31. That night is going to live in our memories until we're able to add to it! ;)

32. More so for me since I lost something I won't get back and I couldn't have found a better person to give a proper introduction [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] . That night is all I think about :lol: . I literally scratched 3 things of my bucket list in one night. Make room you two cause it gonna be even better. :twisted:

33. *making room*

READY! :twisted:

34. You're not alone, root. Which, ultimately, is what I wanted to convey. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. :twisted: You are such a tease...... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.