╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

Anna this thread really hit home with me. I kept my heart locked away for so long. Most of what you said applies to me. I finally lost my virginity early in 2012 at the age of 34. We dated for 3 months and then broke up. I decided I needed to make up for wasting my late teens and twenties. So I sent a message to the bunny ranch and got in contact with Tamela. She made me feel alive and desirable. And banged my brains out :) it truly was life changing for me! That's why I titled my review for Tamela "My Sexual Revolution with Tamela Lee".
    Jane Dough and I made such a great connection and we had 2 parties on my first visit to the ranch. She gave me some great advice and opened my eyes to some new possibilities. I realized that I'm worth knowing and loving. Jane is very special to me.

My intent for coming to the ranch was only to have great sex. But I got so much more than I hoped for. Thank you so much Tamela, Jane Dough, Bailey Monroe, Sadie Lee, Alexis Fire, Dennis, Madame Suzette, and everyone else who works at the ranch. You are all great amazing people!!!!
    And thanks Anna for this thread!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

I'm here for you anytime [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

Thanks so much Tamela [smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

Yw [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

That is a very nice story Batman. I think this post hit home for so many people.
    It's nice to know that even after being heart broken you still believe that it's possible. I am glad you found at the ranch someone to connect and help you get your confidence back. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

Thanks Jade. I hope to come back again soon!

7. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

I've edited the above posts a bit (did not add anything) - they express how I feel almost exactly. I'm so glad I was able to visit with Ruby this past November, and am very much looking forward to returning to see her in a couple of months. I'm hoping, that like so many others, visiting the Ranches will help me to learn to overcome my various failings and shortcomings, and hopefully one day be capable of finding a long-term relationship, something I've never had, and progressively have less and less hope of ever having. One of my worst fears about such a relationship, is I have no idea how to do my part in one. It's been over a decade and a half since I've even had a date; at my age, women have expectations for a level of experience that I do not have. This is another thing I hope to rectify with my visits to Nevada.

But, as Red Knight said, when you've been "rejected again and again and again" (I've never successfully asked anyone out on a date, the only women I've dated have been those who have asked me out), It's very difficult to believe that anyone could actually have any real interest in a romantic relationship with you.

I know that this could be a lengthy process, to change my mindset and beliefs about myself, but I'm going to try to work towards that goal, for as long as Ruby can stand to put up with me ;)

8. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

Jade is so fine

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You are welcome Batman. I hope you come back soon as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww Thank you Dennis! Happy New Year to you, Batman and everyone that read this. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

She tastes great tooo!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Mmm I want to taste her!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

You sure know how to put it to words girl...

14. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

She's so yummy

15. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

You have a way with words! Very beautiful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

Couldn't have been put any better....the BunnyRanch could be exactly what someone needed!!!!

Love this post!!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

17. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

Let us show you what you're missing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

Beautifully written!!!! Very inspiring!!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, 1-888-BUNNYRANCH OR PM ME!!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

19. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

This is a great, I love reading posts like this!

20. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

Definitely without judgement or intimidation!!! That is the way we roll at the BunnyRanch. Making sure you are comfortable and having fun!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, 1-888-BUNNYRANCH OR PM ME [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

21. Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyR

Very well written...the ladies have brains too!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.