╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

rolliefingaz Well-Known Member

Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

At least, I save on batteries! I would say we could synchronize waches, but I don't know how that works with sand! :p

2. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Bring those unused batteries of yours. I know just how to put them to use. :twisted:

3. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

With all the pent-up energy I have, I'll have enough batteries and fuel to power a jet pack! I can't wait to explore your techniques for conserving energy---again and again! :twisted:

4. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Jet pack, eh? Well, I've yet to join the mile-high club! ;)

5. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

I won't protest! I'm sure it would be quite the sight to see me, you, and a jet pack flying through the streets! If that's not a UFO, I don't what is! :wink: :p

6. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

We might even make the evening news! :twisted: :lol:

7. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

Ha! Let's see them try to explain that sighting as just another weather balloon! If people think defying the laws of physics is something, they really haven't seen anything yet! :twisted: :lol:

8. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Coming soon to media outlets everywhere: Balloon boy ... and girl. :twisted: :twisted:

9. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

I see an award for story of the year in our future! Plus, I most certainly won't be faking it like the scam that Richard Heene came up with! I have too much in store for you! It could be worse, we could be stuck in a bubble. :wink: :twisted:

10. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Or in a Chilean mine! ;)

Come to think of it, we could get into some serious shenanigans down there. :twisted:

11. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

Lock me in the mine! I don't want to be rescued, if I'm with you! So many shenanigans, and plenty of time to do it! It sure would beat being stuck with 32 other male miners that don't speak English! :wink: :twisted:

12. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Won't the rescuers be surprised when the safety capsule surfaces without us in it! ;)

13. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

That ought to cause some unexpected shock. However, I wouldn't consider them my "rescuers" if they are trying to ruin my Utopia! Now, I just need to find a way to get you near a mine or a reasonable facsimile! Hey Anna, have you ever wanted to go spelunking? :wink: :p

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

My fantasies have been fueled quite a bit! :twisted:

15. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

:lol:

I have wanted to, yes. I'd just never considered not coming back ... until now! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

It sounds like a mutually beneficial offer to me! You get to do plenty of cave exploring and I get to keep you for eternity! This has to be the fairest trade I have ever heard! Look on the bright side, if the world ends in 2012, an enclosed cave might be the best chance of survival! :twisted: :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Funny, I thought the bright side would be having you near. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

If that's the case, things are going to remain bright, because I can never be around you enough! The only way I wouldn't want to be stuck with you is if we were super glued together back-to-back! Talk about a sticky situation and not the fun kind! :wink: :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Our inventiveness certainly would be put to the task! But given our feats of the past, I'm not betting against us. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

If we put our minds together, or other things together, we'd be unstoppable! We've reached high before, but I'm shooting for the stars this time! I think we should, at least, be able to equal the past, but I'm hoping to surpass the past! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Any more erotica pieces in the pike Miss Anna? Not that I'm anxious or anything. [smilie=happy.gif]

22. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

High? I'm going for out-of-this-world! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

I have a few in various stages of completion. Hope to unleash 'em soon! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

I want to be high enough I could kiss the sky and you too! I think we really need to shoot for out of this universe, but with you involved, that should be no problem! I'm sure we can even make it to the new planet, Planet Yes! :p :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

I have visited Planet Yes, and no woman in her right mind would say no! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

You are welcome to take up residence on Planet Yes anytime you like! You are quite the VIP here! Actually, the planet is closed off to all women other than you, because of the effect you have had on the planet's leadership! I'll have you know that said leadership is willing to accept bribes, if you'd like to be elected "Yes Woman of the Year!" :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Well, then! :D

Take me to your leader. :twisted:

28. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

I would, but he is currently unavailable! He is on the run from the law and hidden in his Earth lair, with his patented sundial in hand! Something tells me you'll run into him soon, and he will need every advantage possible to avoid punishment! :wink: :p :twisted:

29. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Is that a sundial in your hand, or are you just happy to see me? ;) :twisted:

30. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

Well, isn't this an embarrassing situation? I'm always happy to see you, but I think I left my sundial in the lair. I guess there is only one way to find out the cause of the excitement! All I am going to say is put your hand in my pocket and your eyes will pop out of their sockets! :p :wink: :twisted:

31. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

I'd like to keep my eyes in place -- all the better to watch you work your magic! -- but I'll put my hand in your pocket anyway. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

I'm needing some inspiration -- care to provide it? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

I'd prefer you keep your eyes too--that was more for effect! I want you to be able to see when I perform my modern day Merlin act on you! I don't know how many illusions I have, but I have plenty of hands-on tactics to show you! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Add "Merlin" to the growing list of rollie aliases! :lol:

35. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

I guess I felt lonely and needed a new alias to keep me company! "Yes" still has way more upside, but I doubt you meet too many magical Merlins! I would say you'll never see me coming, but I believe you already have, and yes, I totally just stole that line from you! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.