RANCH SPECIAL −★−Alice Little- Bedroom Gymnastics

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Would you like to watch me in the bedroom? I will show you naked gymnastics and just about the time you can't take it any longer, you can join in!
    [​IMG]

auron79 and Leo Goodale like this.
  2. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Demonstrating your gymnastic skills and flexibility before gesturing me to come join you...lets start stretching!

AliceLittle likes this.
  3. Oh yes, Auron79 I will demonstrate for you and then we can start stretching together!
    IMG_3042.PNG

auron79 likes this.
  4. auron79
    Chat with Me

Your demonstration will have my total attention. The first few stretches might be a little difficult but I'm sure your techniques will adjust my body to total readiness.

AliceLittle likes this.
  5. Oh Auron79, I will make sure you start out slow and then you will be limber and stretched out and ready to join me!
    Alice-Pilates-43s.jpg

auron79 likes this.
  6. I will start working out a little more before our next encounter! I want a massage, then to do some stretching with you!

7. auron79
    Chat with Me

The perfect instructor to teach whole new ideas and fitness. I'm ready for all the stretching I can do.

AliceLittle likes this.
  8. I have been told that I should make a fitness video! I think it would be fun!
    Alice-Pilates-36s.jpg

auron79 likes this.
  9. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

You really should Alice, you are in such great shape and I love bedroom gymnastics with you!

10. I do love to do bedroom gymnastics! I love watching my clients faces when they see me bend, stretch and land on the bed!
    20991216_885602554922889_1028594409_o.jpg

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your fabulous "Bedroom Gymnastic" with @AliceLittle today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. auron79
    Chat with Me

My mouth would go through the floor seeing you do all that. ;)
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Oh my Auron79, I will make sure you have a firm hold of it before I start! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Alice-Pilates-22s.jpg

auron79 likes this.
  14. I know I've been getting into shape for my next meeting with Alice. I don't think there is better motivation.

AliceLittle and auron79 like this.
  15. auron79
    Chat with Me

The big smile on my face will keep it from dropping but I know your smile will make me automatically drop!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  16. Thats good to hear! I don't want you to drop, unless it's in my bed!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-39s-1.jpg

auron79 likes this.
  17. auron79
    Chat with Me

We both know that's going to happen! Can't wait.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. You are so right auron79, I know what is going to happen! We always plan things and then we see each other and bam all the plans out the window!
    [​IMG]

auron79 likes this.
  19. auron79
    Chat with Me

You know us all too well Alice. LOL

AliceLittle likes this.
  20. No matter what we end up doing, it will be magical and awesome! All that matters is that we are together!
    [​IMG]

21. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

Oh my you look so hot in your school girl outfit! Bouncing around the bedroom, smiling and laughing!

22. Let's make our plans soon, ask about my Fall/Winter specials and we will spend some intimate time together! PM or email me today!
    [​IMG]

23. I bet you were a cute little red headed gymnast! I love watching you bounce around the room...

24. Awww thanks HiggsRig, I loved gymnastics and was pretty good, if I say so myself!
    Alice-Pilates-23s-768x1150.jpg

25. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Anytime you can party with Alice it will be an amazing time! She is kind, sweet, hot and a little stick of dynamite in bed! Join this extremely knowledgable lady for the best party of your life!

26. Thank you TwoFer! I do love being so flexible and showing my clients how to stretch!
    [​IMG]