RANCH SPECIAL −★−Alice Little- Bedroom Gymnastics

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Jul 15, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Flexibility is my Forte!

I grew up dancing and doing gymnastics, and have maintained much of my flexibility. I'm able to twist and turn my petite frame into a variety of unique positions that are perfect for bedroom pleasure! No flexibility is required on your end- let me be your contortionist. You'll be able to experience incredibly erotic and exotic positions that are unobtainable by most, but are now available to you.

Bedroom Gymnastics are quite a work out, and my favorite form of exercise. Passionate, pleasurable sex is always something I look forward to, especially when I get to share the experience with a new friend. If you've never had sex with a petite lady before, you're in for a treat.

I've been told that sex with me is unlike any sexual experience they have had before. Add in my natural flexibility, and you've got an incredible adventure!

Are you adventurous enough to try Bedroom Gymnastics with me?

For those interested in this unique offering, simply email me at [email protected], and we can begin planning out our experience together!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2017
  2. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

Have always loved Gymnastics and you have my attention.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. For quite a time my goal was to become an Olympic gymnast. I progressed pretty high through the junior ranks, but unfortunately had to set that dream aside after a serious horseback riding injury. I've since regained my flexibility and core strength following the accident, but by then it was a bit too late for the Olympics. Instead I now aim for a gold medal in the bedroom! :)

4. An admirable and sensible goal Sweet Alice. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. why thank you! I enjoy what I do, and have quite a bit of fun with it ;)

Simplynick78, Khari and LunaMia like this.
  6. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

Being in a bedroom with you absolute GOLD!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I think we will make quite a complementary team together ;)

8. How about a handicapped match? Are you up to being tag teamed? :cool:;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LunaMia likes this.
  9. LunaMia
    Chat with Me

LunaMia Well-Known Member

Hi Miss Alice love your post and the great special..wow !!!!!!!sometimes more to admire of you, lovely lady gentlemen [smilie=call me.gif]and book your appointment with this beautiful girl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    20170715_104359.jpg

10. Sure thing! I'm certainly game if you are!

11. Alice brings new meaning to "nail the landing," :)

12. I have seen this up close and personal... Alice is mind blowing! :)

13. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Come do bedroom gymnastics with this beauty and you will never have a better workout!
    Hugs

Shelby

BryceStevens likes this.

14. NAILED IT! ;) you're too much <3

RunningSquirrel and Roadiedoug like this.
  15. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the Committee has your medal waiting for you!!! You got a 10 from me!!!

16. ^_^ Why thank you my dear! you always make me smile :)

Khari likes this.
  17. Flexibility only contributes to the fun!

18. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

You are truly a gold medal winner in the bedroom and I always enjoy perfecting our routine.
    How about some more sessions? Practice makes perfect. ;)

BryceStevens and LunaMia like this.
  19. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

this powerhouse of pleasure is the true definition of "fun size" [smilie=happy.gif]

LunaMia likes this.
  20. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

21. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I can vouch for how flexible Alice is, I'll admit I was very surprised the first time at first I thought Alice was falling...no, she was just leaning back farther than I thought she could. Haha.

22. thanks buddy! There are so many incredible positions that being flexible allows me to bend myself into. Backbend blowjob anyone?

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  23. I think I have already experienced Alice's gymnastics special.

24. You kind of did, didn't you? Goodness knows we had great fun together!

25. Well, it was awesome when you called me your "pommel horse" but Roxanne holding up the scorecard with just a "9.4" on it was too much.

BryceStevens likes this.

26. We're due for more fun together- we will have to find a way to make things even more amazing for your next visit!

27. Anyway guys, Alice is not just blowing smoke up your third leg. She is a bedroom gymnast.
    But let that be her only Olympic sport with you, and don't let her try anything equestrian or involving archery.

BryceStevens likes this.
  28. Next time I'll put a blanket on you first so the saddle doesn't chaff ;-)

LunaMia likes this.
  29. I'm petite, and flexible, just think of the possibilities that opens up for us!

30. LunaMia
    Chat with Me

LunaMia Well-Known Member

Hi Miss Alice...love all your activities on the bedroom...and your new pictures with your sexy RED dress....gentlemen [smilie=call me.gif]book your next appointment with this gorgeous girl [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

31. BrooklynBeach
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBeach Making America Wet Again

Wow Alice, you are so much fun!!
    I have a question... can you do several back flips in a row and really STICK a landing on, ya know, a stick?
    Haha, that would be impressive!!
    I'd definitely book you, because what guy doesn't want to be with a super flexible girl?

32. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

33. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Cant wait to experience this but be mindful of my past injuries, this ol grizzly is fragile..

BryceStevens likes this.
  34. No worries, I'll only play as rough as you're comfortable with ;-) lol