About Me “Living in the Shadow of Abigail Rhoads” - A Bunny of the Year, Confession on Embracing Change

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AbigailRhoads, Sep 20, 2023.

1. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

AbigailRhoads Well-Known Member

Facetune_20-09-2023-07-37-51.jpeg In life, it’s not uncommon for people to reach a point where they find themselves in a profound mental shift.. even after achieving significant success on a current path.

“If it’s not broken, why change it!?”

… because I want to…

Yes, success is a beautiful thing an and I am truly grateful for it. A Beautiful Crown with an accomplished title Bunny of the Year. A long-standing dream of mine and blessing.♥️

…However sometimes, I truly felt.. I was living in the far distant shadow of “Abigail Rhoads” . And sometimes wonder if a different version of me existed in people’s minds…

It was about 5 months into 2023 when I realized something strange was happening in my world, making me question some of the people I began attracting…

As usual , I would see the ones who sought me out to enjoy their loving company, however what began to happen was something very strange, I felt a small influx of souls who would come to see me, all saying “Your Abigail!! Bunny of The Year!! You must be the best! That’s why I’m here! I’m ready to see if that’s true!” All to have an intimate sexual experience together and then turn to me in bed and say…

“I imagined everything different about you… I imagined your voice was different… I imagined to orgasm 15 times but you only got 3 out of me…You looked like my ex wife, I imagined you’d be like her in bed.. they were really great. Got any other girls for me?”

My heart would sink…

Some people even went as far to book an appointment with me just make a hefty array of promises then suddenly “change their mind” last minute only to be able to say to others “I rejected her.. she doesn’t ‘live up’ to my standards…” all to my Bunny Sisters here..

My heart sank again…

Yet Another, Paper man…

Wildly Attempting to drain my time energy, & emotions ..

Soon, I became uneasy when people started offering too much praise. There even came a time where I removed the ‘Bunny of the Year’ title from all my social media platforms ; in fear it would attract more of these personalities . It was then I knew… it was time for an awakening..

That was when I discovered Tantra and Sexual Healing and decided I wanted to be a certified Tantra Practitioner and Studied Holistic Healer here at Moonlight and yes!! still a girlfriend experience lover! .

This path I’m waking feels challenging at times, but it’s rooted in empowerment, self love & moreover purpose; beyond all material.

Pursuing a genuine education in Tantra and sexual healing represents a profound shift towards self-discovery and holistic wellness for me .

YES, I am still, Abigail Rhoads however now, I no longer feel as if I’m living in a fragmented shadow of her .

In receiving this education, I take back my power and presence from these individuals who struggled to see my worth as a human and my earnest desire to serve them. I take back all experiences I’ve ever had like this, in my entire lifetime along with all unrealistic expectations of perfection I placed on myself in attempts to live up to the pedastalized, dehumanized versions of me.

This new path nurtures my personal well-being, all while lifting my potential here to positively impact others in new ways.

Moving forward here at Moonlight Ranch, I desire to ignite a new movement focused on healing and personal transformation. Aiming to create a spiritual ripple effect in the sex industry and in my life.

Sacrificing time and resources feels stressful at times but I’m serious about pursuing a genuine education in this field, and am committed to promoting self discovery along with mental & spiritual health.

So with that being said, I reclaim my energy back from these individuals who failed to see my worth and leave an empty space where a pleasing woman was once ready for them. I’m positive; they wouldn’t miss it or know it was gone anyways.

Namaste! And power to this new journey and may we all learn to shed our old skins with grace. No longer in the shadows, I reclaim my own love & personal light .♥️

Ending Sci-fi quote:

“Exit Miss Abigail Rhoads, formerly a reflection in a mirror, a fragment of someone else's conscience, a wishful thinker made out of glass, but now made out of flesh and on her way to join the company of men. Ms. Abigail Rhoads, with one foot through the door and one foot out.. of the Twilight Zone.”♥️

To reserve a true, human intimate time together please email ,

[email protected]

Sincerely,

Abby Rhoad

2023 Moonlight Bunny of the Year!

2. Wow that’s rough. It’s unfortunate that your accomplishment led to such excessive expectations. Also that people were so ready to voice disappointment when you didn’t meet these unrealistic expectations, and so many with no consideration of your feelings.

AbigailRhoads likes this.
  3. Sorry some made you doubt yourself. Good for you for reclaiming your love and light. Shine bright Abby!

4. It wasn't right what they did, that's why I get this new direction you took. I truly wish the best in your current and future endeavors.

AbigailRhoads likes this.
  5. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

This is exactly how it felt , especially for a human experience. Like I was some robot employee. very disheartened at times..

6. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

Thanks babe ♥️and oh yes I remove my energy from them and will run away with it. I can’t stand hypercritical men.. a sign of major insecurities

shyguy55 likes this.
  7. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

thank you babe ♥️ yes I feel I had to run from them and go somewhere, so I ran to this and tantra and will never look back♥️ I feel at the end of the day these are the same people that say “Find God!” . But having no God in their own hearts..

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  8. Consider the source babe. Consider the source.......

Don't take it personal. Never take it personal.

~

One thing this business doth teach

anyone with a conscience

is

humility

[smilie=happy.gif]

"It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels".
    One cannot be humble and aware of oneself at the same time.

image.jpeg YOU ARE AN ANGEL ON EARTH @AbigailRhoads

grizzly and origlegman like this.
  9. Abby,

You seem like a sweet lady even though
    I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet.
    Don't let them get you down. I've been
    in this industry almost 20 years. Also
    had to take time out for mental health.
    It does take a toll. But only you know
    what's best for you. Keep on shinning.
    Sending love. Don't let them win.
    XoXo,
    Dyana Dyamonds

Www.DyanaDyamonds.Online
    Sagebrush Starlet. Tour dates tbd.

[​IMG]

10. Sick Man's Prayer

God, when a person offends me, help me to remember this is a sick person. Help me show the same tolerance, pity, and patience that we would cheerfully grant a sick friend. Show me how can I help them. Save me from being angry.

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2023
    grizzly likes this.
  11. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

My dear @AbigailRhoads very well written! I have read your post multiple times, and it resonates deep within my soul and with every fiber of my being. I started a healing journey in 2019 after a profound spirtual experience. It was than I knew I was destined for greatness and my journey was not complete yet. I begin shedding the old Jeremy, to become new. I have spent almost 3 years on a a deep personal spirtual journey as well. Finally this year I realized I was ready to come back to the ranches, but I wanted it to be different, I wanted to have a deeper connection with someone.

While I was there, I faced some deep growing pains, but also felt loved and accepted in a way that I have never felt.

I had my spiritual mentor tell me when I wanted to give up, " Keep Climbing like that mountain goat, never surrender" I am now about to embark on the biggest journey of my life much as you are and I know from it I will grow stronger

Thank you for this wonderful reminder, that sometimes we need to pull back, listen and reevaluate our life and do what we need to do to continue our journey and help others

12. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I like Ayn Rand's view - "the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute."

You're the hero of your own story! You control your own happiness! Your duty is to be the best you can be for your own benefit.

13. AngelWave
    Chat with Me

AngelWave Luxury Entertainment

I wish some clients would realize the more respectful they are the better time they’ll have. It makes me feel extra grateful for the ones who are seeking a genuine experience!

John will and grizzly like this.
  14. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

PaytonSterling Your Sassy, Sweet, Edgy GFE!

You’re a special one Abby ! I resonate with shifting into entirely new perspectives and way of approaching this line of work and life in general.

grizzly likes this.
  15. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Well said! I love this post thanks for sharing!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your post and wishing you a prosperous, healthy, safe and Happy New Year!!! Stay strong. We make our own destination in life!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. chanel
    Chat with Me

chanel See me for an exclusive encounter

You are the bunny of the year and I just want to say congratulations Abby
    stay strong
    Xo