Party #3 with Mixie Rose- gets better every time!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by mdw11, Apr 8, 2012.

1. I was lucky enough to have my 3rd party with Mixie Rose over the weekend. I didn't think it was possible but my time with her gets better and better every time. I was very glad I was able to see her before I had to head over to the airport. She made me feel comfortable right away as we chatted and caught up on things since my last visit. GFE with Mixie truly feels genuine. And if I was lucky enough to really have mixie as a gf, I don't think I'd ever leave home. I've had great parties with other girls before, but there's just a special connection that I feel with Mixie that I have not felt in my other parties. During the party, it really feels like she is my gf and we were both just having an amazing time. Well, I was for sure, and I hope she was enjoying herself too. And for the party itself, I wrote in my first review with Mixie that it was the best time I've ever had without laughing. Well, she changed all that because this was the best sex I've ever had (even with my limited experience). I loved the way she kisses with her soft and sensual lips and her beautiful smile makes me want her more and more. We got to try many different positions and I enjoyed every second of it. I've never had an out of the body experience before, but that's exactly what Mixie did to me. I just want to thank Mixie for everything and showing me another incredible experience and amazing morning sex. I can't wait for our next time together and I will be coming to see you as long as you'll be at the ranch! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Wow, thank you so much for that incredible review, baby. I really can't express how much our time together meant to me, and I agree, it just gets better and better. You are so much fun, in and out of the bedroom, and I'm so glad that we've gotten to share these special moments. I can't wait for the next time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Great review for a great girl!!!

I heart you, Mixie!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. If ya only knew ;)

Mixie is the sweetest!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. you're pretty sweet yourself brooke!!!

7. Aww, thank you, Brooke! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. So are you, Malika! Thank you, gorgeous. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. My pleasure, doll!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Just preparing myself with another party with lovely Mixie in a few weeks. Can't Wait!!!! It's hard to keep Mixie out of my mind. haha.

12. It's always so amazing with you! I can't wait for our next party. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thanks Mixie! Can't wait to see you again in November babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thanks for another amazing time Mixie! You are the best! I don't know how you do it, but you get sexier and sexier the more I see you! Counting down to our next time babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. It's getting close to that time again, and I can't wait!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

So SeXXXy!!!

[​IMG]

17. Thanks, gorgeous!

18. Mixie Rose is cute!!! :D :D :D

19. Thanks babe!!!

20. Yes she is!!!!

21. It sounds like you two have amazing chemistry! :)