Annie Andersin Part I

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CronusWalker, Jan 3, 2012.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

This is a little late in being written, but I know I won’t forget the party itself. It was after Annie had come back from her surgery, and I had gone over to say hi and have a drink. Well one thing led to another and we found ourselves back in her room. After a brief discussion and visit to the Cashier, we promptly started to see if we could put her bed through the wall. Even though Annie is almost a foot taller than me, we seemed to mesh almost perfectly. It was an almost perfect party, where you seem as if the party will go on forever, and by the time it’s finished, although you want more, you know that you couldn’t even if you tried. We were both very wore out by the time we finished. The room got so hot we had to have the window open, which gave the people on the patio out front some entertainment….. And it was mentioned later to me that Annie sure was having a lot of fun, as was I. It was truly a memorable party, one which I hope to repeat.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Thank you Cronus!! I also had a wonderful time with you! You made my first day back after my surgery special and AMAZING!! I really enjoy our time together in the room and outside the room! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review, Cronus! Always good to see you here at the Love Ranch! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Yes, Cronus is awesome!!

5. [smilie=call me.gif]

6. Thank you!

7. How could anyone not have a good time with Miss Annie? She is amazing!

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Annie is so good to her clients and has a great personality,boobs, ass.... oh my [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Thank you Miss Ruby!! You are also amazing!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thank you!! You have the complete package also! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Annie is awesome !! She is so sweet and adorable lady.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]