The MLBR/LRN Xmas Party and my XXXmas Party with Cindi LaRue

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

A little background: When I was at the LRN a couple of weeks ago after my party with Tatyanna at the MLBR earlier in the day, Dennis stopped by with Cami, Caressa and Tatyanna. Before he left, he graciously invited me to their company Christmas parties, which was last night. When I took over chili and cornbread for the ranches last week, I spent a lot of time getting to know Cindi LaRue. We spent the better part of the evening chatting and getting to know one another and we both felt an instant connection. We talked about partying that night, but decided to wait until the following week when I was coming back for the Christmas event.

Jump to last night: I arrived at the MLBR shortly after 4pm for the first of the two Christmas parties of the evening. All of the ladies looked so festive and sexy in their holiday outfits. Dani James looked particularly hot in a sexy little red baby doll with a red ribbon in her hair and red lipstick. The place was filled with all of Dennis' employees from the ladies, to the staff, to the maintenance crews for the ranches. There was plenty of delicious holiday goodies (including some of my own homemade peanut butter fudge to share); tons of Christmas cheer; and gifts were given out to everyone attending. It was obvious to anyone observing what an incredible sense of family Dennis has created. I was honored and humbled to be invited to attend.

At 6pm, Dennis invited me to join him for the limo ride over to the LRN for the party there. The festive atmosphere and deliciously sexy holiday dress was equally as intoxicating as it was at the MLBR (especially Russia Nite in her Naughty Elf outfit!) [smilie=hot over you.gif] . The ladies opted for a pot luck and each one brought in something homemade to share.

When the Christmas party ended around 8pm, it was time for my party with Cindi. We didn't really hesitate getting started since we spent so much time getting to know each other the previous week. Cindi is a very no nonsense sort of person, which I like. No BS, nothing fake. A real, genuine human being. She has a wonderful smile and a very playful, outgoing personality. She is also the consummate professional when it comes to her skills in the bedroom. Cindi is well known for is her oral technique and with excellent reason...and that's all I'm going to say about that! :twisted: One thing she kept saying to me over and over was "I wanna take you home!!!" I'll take that as a compliment. :mrgreen:

Cindi is also an outstanding kisser and definitely lets you know that she likes what you are doing. At the end of our party, we spent a lot time just cuddling. I was so comfortable with her, I very easily could have stayed there all night.

My sweet Cindi: I thoroughly enjoyed our party last night! I truly felt so comfortable and relaxed with you. It was like we were longtime lovers who hadn't seen each other in a while, reunited once more for a heated night of passion. I look forward to many more night just like that one!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Crock!!! I envy you!!!

Al

3. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

It was great seeing you again too! I'll make something special...just for you.

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Al! Cindi is a very special lady!

5. I had the most perfect christmas present at the party... my "Crock" and what a suprise I had in store for him. It was so passionate, romantic and I did say I wanted to take him home, because Crock you are the most handsome, gentle and warm hearted soul I have ever met. You are totally right about us having an instant connection and with that I now have a great friend. I can't wait to have you again.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Awww... :oops: Thanks! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I can't wait to have you again, too! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. "Crock you are the most handsome, gentle and warm hearted soul I have ever met."

Don't you mean that he is the 2nd most? :lol:

8. :mrgreen:
    LOL, well daytripper I have not had you yet, get here and I might change my mind lol.

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Awesome Review glad you enjoyed the xmas time at the Ranches and your party with Cindi

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! So happy you came to visit us for the Christmas party! You are a good friend of both Ranches!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You're so right about Cindi - she's an angel [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Hmm,interesting...

You made quite an impression Mr. C.!

12. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Natalia! I truly feel so welcome and am always treated so warmly by you, the rest of the ladies and the staff. It is such a comfortable place to be and I applaud Dennis, Suzette and Dianne for creating and maintaining such an amazing atmosphere.

13. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Manny! Cindi is amazing in every way. She brings out the best in me.

14. Well what can I say, he treats all the ladies with much love.

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Happy to see such positive words about Cindi! She as an excellent choice! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. This party was so much fun.

17. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. Thanks love.

19. Thank you kevin.

20. I come to think so. I can't wait to do a 2 girl party with Crock and show him a REAL party, with a women who enjoys men and women.

21. He is so sweet and always gives us goodies when he comes in. I sure do miss him.

22. Cindi,any time I spend with you would be XXX-citing!!! :wink: :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Nice! I have witnessed Cindi's oral technique and even picked up a few tips from her ;) She is good!

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That sound like a fun party. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Re: The MLBR/LRN Xmas Party and my XXXmas Party with Cindi L

Had a wonderful time with you.

26. Re: The MLBR/LRN Xmas Party and my XXXmas Party with Cindi L

It was so much fun.

27. Re: The MLBR/LRN Xmas Party and my XXXmas Party with Cindi L

It's so nice that we are friends and we see each other from time to time, your sure a great guy. Hugs for you.

28. Re: The MLBR/LRN Xmas Party and my XXXmas Party with Cindi L

I had a great time with you. Hugs and kisses

29. Re: The MLBR/LRN Xmas Party and my XXXmas Party with Cindi L

sounds like a blast

30. Re: The MLBR/LRN Xmas Party and my XXXmas Party with Cindi L

Santa sure gave you lots of presents and I was one of them..... :D

31. Re: The MLBR/LRN Xmas Party and my XXXmas Party with Cindi L

So honored to be apart of this party, sure was wonderful to meet such a great guy.