With Laci Ann you don't have a GFE you Experience a GFE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

As most of you all know Laci is an Incredible Lady. We all know she is Funny Smart and HOT but Laci is also Beyond Beautiful. I have partied with the Incredible Laci a lot and every party is always better than the last [smilie=hot over you.gif] but my last trip was so AMAZING it took me a month to put it into words...
    The letters GFE is used a lot to describe a level of intimacy in a party.
    My last Laci party went Beyond that level. So I got to really understand what it means to experience a GFE.
    Laci was my first bunny and we wrote each other for a year before we met. To be honest I was so nervous I forgot most of my first party and mix it up with my second party. I was so young in Bunny years back then :D but I do remember one thing after an amazing party I was getting dressed and this stunning woman was standing with her Bunny Robe on but open and she was talking to me and very comfortable partially naked in front of me and I had never seen anything more Hotter than Laci's incredible body there for me to take in. It was like she was reminding me yes you got to party with all of this [smilie=hot over you.gif] Sorry I blacked out for a second. Anyway after that we continued to write each other. Our conversations were never about me coming to see her again it was always on a level of how am I doing, whats new, and things that only she knows that are going on in my life. With Laci there is no party pressure if anything I'm always asking her can I come party with her :wink: So after 3 parties and my first two girl party which was a surprise for me that she put together and I still can't believe happened I had my fifth party with Laci last month. She came out in this unreal outfit that I can't even describe. When I was taking care of the biz for the party Laci was caressing me all over [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] Having this HOT Lady gently rubbing hugging and squeezing you all over and telling you basically that she is going to give you an incredible party well was almost more than I could handle [smilie=hot over you.gif] talk about FOREPLAY [smilie=hot over you.gif] well I guess we booked the party cuz I remember having it. Anyway we were off to her room and she apologized for not having the outfit I requested. To be honest I forgot I requested anything especially after all the the Laci hugs and fun I just had I couldn't even remember my name not to mention that I had requested an outfit I felt like Ralphie on a Christmas Story Football whats a Football. Lets face it with Laci's amazing body she shouldn't have to wear clothes I mean look at my sig. But the fact that she remembered my request shows that she wants your party to be your party no matter how many times you have been together. So she put on some music and our experience began.
    Because I have been with her so many times we know each others bodies and likes and which buttons to push and she always shows me something new. After a lot of HOT peaks which if you ever see Laci enjoying your party it not only looks Incredible it FEELS INCREDIBLE [smilie=hot over you.gif] I thought that our party was about to end but then Laci turned up the heat on our party it was like someone flipped a switch and both of us went to a level of Intimacy we never experienced with each other. Our movements breathing were in perfect harmony. It was like we knew what the other was feeling thinking and wanted [smilie=hot over you.gif] For what seemed to be a long time we partied with a passion I didn't know I had in me. It was SOOO FN HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif] and even after the party was over all we could do was hold each other and we both wanted more. To be honest I didn't think I had more. It was amazing and the best party I ever had. So while I was back in my hotel I had an aftergasim which is a few hours after a party your body shakes for no reason and your like wtf. So as I remembered each second of the party it dawned on me that I had a connection with Laci outside the bedroom in our emails and parlor chats she is always super sweet and funny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] and of course we always had a connection and a lot of HOT FUN inside the bedroom [smilie=hot over you.gif] but for the first time we had combined both of those connections in the bedroom in a passionate filled party. I think to Experience a GFE you have to have a connection with the lady and party more than once and you couldn't find a better Lady to Experience that with than Laci. I finally got to Experience a GFE and it was truly Amazing and I can't wait for my next GFE with Laci [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. The Laci Ann experience is one to remember.

I was lucky enough to join her and another lady for a two girl party. It was an evening I will long cherish.

Somewhere along the way I need to spend private evening with this lady.

3. She is indeed a beautiful lady inside and out.

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I have to agree, the Laci Ann experience is one you will always remember. She is truly a rare beauty in all respects. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I totally agree and one day I'm going to have to try the BOUNCE POUNCE :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review, Tony! Laci is such a beautiful woman! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks I think Laci is truly Amazing as Beautiful as she is on the outside [smilie=hot over you.gif] she is just as Sweet Kind and Thoughtful on the inside [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Bounce n Pounce, huh? :)

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: Yes please I really really want that :D [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    :oops: :wink: If you think I can handle it :oops: and if you think I'm ready for it :oops: and if Maya would be willing [smilie=hot over you.gif] we could do that the day before my birthday [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I would have said the day of my birthday but I think I'm going to have my hands full with you that night :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Sounds like a plan. :)

11. i am so horny for you

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:D :D That is going to be HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif] we can talk about everything when I get there [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. So very true!!!

Wonderful review!!!

Love ya, Laci!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm glad you liked the review Brooke. Laci is such a Wonderful Person you can't help but write a Wonderful Review about her. I hope to write a review about you very soon and experience the Laci Brooke Party too [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Mmmmmmm....now THAT sounds yummy!!!! I'm in!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] That Sounds VERY YUMMY hopefully I can make that party happen on my next trip. A Laci Brooke Birthday Party who needs a cake [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. I can make ya one if you DO want a cake (to help me eat off Laci's sexy body of course) [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] I forgot you bake I heard about your cookies [smilie=hot over you.gif] Yes Yes Yes please bake me a cake and Laci can be the plate [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. NOW we're talking!!!

And your favorite flavor is????

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] My favorite flavor is Brooke :oops: [smilie=hot over you.gif] I mean Laci :oops: [smilie=hot over you.gif] I mean Tamela :oops: [smilie=hot over you.gif] ...
    Actually Chocolate [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Done, done, done, and DONE!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

WOW I should have asked for more flavors :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] Brooke I was already excited about my birthday but you just MADE it More Exciting and I didn't think that was possible [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait to taste your Cake...
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. laci rocks!

24. Taste my cake and taste my..... 8)

25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Oh I plan on it I can't wait to see which is sweeter [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Might be a tie ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Brooke I'm sure it's a tie your Cake has got to be as Sweet as your Pie :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I plan on taste testing several times [smilie=hot over you.gif] Laci can help me come up with a FUN tie breaker [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Laci is incredible! Great review. :D

29. Mmmmmmmmmmmm..... [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Can't wait to try both sorry if the pie gets more attention than the Cake :wink: Mmmmmmmmmmmm is right [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. [quote="Tony Dark"
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] Can't wait to try both sorry if the pie gets more attention than the Cake :wink: Mmmmmmmmmmmm is right [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

NO apologies necessary!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

NO apologies necessary!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Brooke you are so Sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thanks for joining the Birthday Fun and making my Birthday even HOTTER [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Tony,

It will be MY pleasure, I'm sure!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Awww Thank You Brooke you are such a Genuinely Sweet and Lovely Lady my first party with you is going to be Amazing [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] the fact that it will be with Laci on my birthday makes it Very Very Special [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. It will be a special night fit for a special lady!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]