With Laci Ann you don't have a GFE you Experience a GFE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Just a stethoscope and a Santa hat, got it. :)

Dr Dark, hmmmm..... :twisted:

2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Well lets just say I had to take cold shower before I went to work :oops: [smilie=hot over you.gif] Brooke you can scrub in as Nurse Brooke or Dr. Taylor :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] after thinking about you two undressed as nurses has me all [smilie=hot over you.gif] well let's just say I got to go take another cold shower [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] WOW Nurse Laci Claus well some doctors let you get one toy from the box after a check up so I guess it makes sense :wink: And see how I look out for you Laci that is gonna be a very comfortable outfit for you easy to put on and easy to take off [smilie=hot over you.gif] so much better than Lingerie or a Corset :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Dr. Dark is a massage therapist and I think you are well overdue for a long deep tissue massage from head to toe [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. I think I need a cold shower too!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Oh my... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Now that's a GFE. Awesome.

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Brooke we have been taking too many cold showers I think you and I need to have a pamper party with a HOT Bubble Bath [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Laci that is what I say everytime you take me to your room close the door and undress [smilie=hot over you.gif] those first moments always feels like my first party with you. Every party gets HOTTER and this will be my 7/th Real Laci Fix and we are adding Brooke to the Birthday Mix. You always make me feel special and go above and beyond for me that is why I love celebrating my birthday with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Last year was AMAZING and you are planning on making the next ones bigger and BETTER than the last. Thanks Gorgeous I can't wait for my first party with you and Brooke and a visit from Nurse Laci. We have a lot of planning to do too [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Let the countdown begin!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

We got 2 more weeks to go :oops: I'm getting nervous and excited my first party with Brooke [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thanks [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

As I prepare for my next trip to so see you it hit me that this is the first time I get to Experience a GFE with you and then for my 2nd birthday party with you it will be my 2nd two girl party with you too which it will feel like my first :wink:
    This is the first time I see you 2 times in one week I will start this vacation with you and end it with you [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Not to mention my First party with you and Brooke [smilie=hot over you.gif] It is going to be a LaciFixCation(Laci+Vacation)
    I'm gonna need Nurse Laci to help me recover after all these Laci Firsts :oops:
    I can't believe we are going to top this birthday next year :wink:
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. We'll keep topping birthdays and each visit. :)

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You always make each visit INCREDIBLE and BETTER than the Last and that always seems impossible. I find myself saying there is no way she is gonna top this trip [smilie=hot over you.gif] but you always do. We have a lot of plans that show me you are going to keep topping my birthdays and visits they also show me I need to start getting in shape :oops: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Great Review Tony I am glad you had the true GFE Laci does wonders :mrgreen:

16. It'll never get dull, boring, or routine. That ain't me. :)

17. I'd like to work wonders on you, sexy! :twisted:

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I want to play a part in this trio! :mrgreen: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. That would be fun. :mrgreen:

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks I hope I can write a review about you someday [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Those are 3 words I could never use to describe you. After 6 parties your parties keep getting HOTTER AND BETTER [smilie=hot over you.gif] I keep wondering how many gears you got everytime I think ok she can't possibly get any Hotter then you come out to greet me and my legs get weak. Then I say she can't possibly top the last party then I find myself laying in your arms afterwards with a smile on my face as the room is spinning [smilie=hot over you.gif] I know our next few parties are going to be even HOTTER the cool thing is you always hold my hand and guide me through the each party as you Increase the HEAT and Passion. You never pour on more than I can handle and make every second fun all the while teaching me more than I ever thought possible. I must admit I'm Laci whipped :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] but I don't mind saying it.
    I hope next week goes fast so I can come see you [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Our next meeting is just right around the corner. :)

23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I know it's only been a few months since my last trip but after the month I've had it feels like a year :( I need to return to Laci Land and I'm glad this trip you gave me a park hopper pass so I can play with Tamela and then come back to see you. I really need some TLC [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

24. I like the park hopper pass. That's funny!

25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

There Hot Too check them out
    [​IMG]
    I'm looking forward to the TLC waterpark :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Laci Land is going to be HOT PLACE to be in AUGUST
    Do you think there will be fireworks nightly [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. There Hot Too check them out
    [​IMG]
    I'm looking forward to the TLC waterpark :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Laci Land is going to be HOT PLACE to be in AUGUST
    Do you think there will be fireworks nightly [smilie=hot over you.gif][/quote]

Definitely HOT WILD AUGUST NIGHTS at Laci Land. :)

27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Definitely HOT WILD AUGUST NIGHTS at Laci Land. :)[/quote]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] Laci it could be a BLIZZARD at Laci Land it would still be HOT. But I'm looking forward to the Wild part too :wink: AUGUST use to be a Muggy time for me where you wish fall was here now it is becoming my Second Favorite month of the Year next to May. Can you help me make some other months of the year my favorites too [smilie=hot over you.gif] I looked at my Party Hopper pass and had to pinch myself. I can't believe I get to party with you TWO INCREDIBLY HOT WOMEN. More than that I get to call you my friends [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait to see you Gorgeous [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. I'll help any way I can to make every month special. :)

29. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I'd like to be in Laci's hands as well as her orifices. :wink: :twisted:

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You always go above and beyond for me Thank You for everything Gorgeous and next month I know you are going to do it again I'm working on something special for us it will be fun to see what you do with my idea [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. I'm ready and waiting. :)

32. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

It has been a very long time coming. :(

33. Yes, it has. Long overdue. I hope plans are in the works to make it someday. :)

34. awwww this is too sweet great review=]