Tamela Lee and Jayla Conrad

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FelixRose, Nov 27, 2011.

1. :D Hello to all, the name is Felix Rose

Let me tell you about my experience with this dynamic duo.
    I set up a appointment with Tamela 2 weeks in advance, having keeping up with the cathouse series I was anxious to see the ranch. Anyway, as the weeks are passing by me and Tammy are exchanging e-mails, and through the e-mails I sense she is a warm, open-minded, and flexible person which made me want to meet her even more. Well the big day finally arrives and I arrive at the bunny ranch 30 minutes early nervous but, anxious. The ladies do the usual welcoming line up, although I ended it early when I said " I'm here for Tamela." Tamela wasn't quite ready which is understandable considering I was early. Jayla quickly grabbed me and guided me to the bar, I told her I didn't drink so we headed back to the sofa and chatted. If you didn't know, Jayla is Tamela's girlfriend and was keeping me company until she was ready. I liked Jayla's little petite body and especially her face, she has that "I'm a dirty girl" look, not to mention she had a nice rack for her size. When conversing with her I felt as if I was having a casual conversation with a woman at a bar. Getting to know her, her getting to know me, but sensing a wild side to her the longer the conversation carried on. I was hoping to have a 2 girl party with Tamela and Cami Parker, but wouldn't be disappointed since my main focus was on Tamela. Anyway, Cami wasn't available no big deal. I asked Jayla to give me a tour of the ranch, she happily abliged. The tour ultimately ended up in Tamela's room, which lead to the negotiations. Now for starters when I saw Tamela in person I instantly grew a "boner" I've seen her pictures online, but seeing her in person is a whole new ball game. For one she was wearing a tight purple tank top with a "mean cleavage" and tight yellow booty shorts showing off her beautiful curves and had a beautiful smile to top it all off... I'm thinking too myself "This is so unfair" The woman is the total package she's 5'9 with a solid fit physique, beautiful face. big breast, thick wide booty, and sexy long fit legs. She finally puts me at ease with her warm personalty, she's down to earth, humble and very open-minded, I love that about her. Tamela informs me of how great her and Jayla are together, I told her to invite Jayla to the party (it was a good deal). After the payment was done the party finally begun, of course I'm not going to disclose the details, however I will describe my experience with these ladies as the best sexual experience I've ever had in my life, they did everything(that was reasonable) I desired to fulfill my fantasy. These two are definitely wild in bed, Jayla is the wildest of the two. If you want a unforgettable 2-girl party then Tamela and Jayla will take REAL good care of you. Trust me they made my first visit to the ranch my most memorable, and I hope to return to them.

Tamela and Jayla thank you so much for a memorable experience, I hope to see you two again in the future
    Hugs and Kisses
    Sincerely,
    Felix Rose

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Felix! Tamela and Jayla are VERY beautiful and special ladies!!! You are a LUCKY guy!!!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

I would love the chance to party with these two!!!!!!
    That would be one seriously passion field room!

4. I am glad that you had a great time!

5. Thank you so much!!! We enjoyed every minute babe!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6. That was a fun party!!!! Hope to do it again..Jayla and I are waiting xoxoxo

xoxoxo Happy New Year!!

7. Definitely! We are pretty amazing together :wink: :wink: