Dahlia James a Spanish Delight !!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scilian.stud, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Had the luck of meeting Ms Dahlia and enjoying a very passionate GFE she is one beautiful and warm lady. She really knows all the ins and out of passionate love making. My advice don't miss out on the chance of a party Spanish style!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Glad you had a good time together! She's a sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

3. I'm glad you had a great time.

4. thank you everyone for writing the most sweetest thing ;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. I'm glad to listening nice reviews for you.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

She is a doll!!!
    I can see anyone having a wonderful time with her. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. A few weeks back, I had the pleasure of seeing Dahlia in the parlor while waiting for my date.

Scilian.stud gives valuable advice here as Dahlia's striking beauty clearly stood out amongst the other very lovely ladies there.

8. yayyyy<3

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Dahlia is a very sweet girl! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. awww thank you natalia [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. She is very sexy and sweet !!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Glad you had a good time with Dahlia. She is a wonderful lady with a very warm and inviting smile.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. thanks ruby, you say the most sweetest things

14. thank you scillian.stud just barely saw your message