Thanks Mixie for best time ever!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by mdw11, Sep 5, 2011.

1. I had a chance to party with the beautiful Mixie Rose and it was the best time i've ever had. It was definitely the most fun i've ever had without laughing. Mixie has that quality that is both sexy and cute at the same time. She has a beautiful alluring perfect smile, and that's coming from a dentist. I was a bit nervous but she made sure i was at ease and comfortable. She was both fun to talk and spend time with. We were both baseball fans so we talked a bit about baseball and I love it when girls can talk sports. As for the party, she made me wish I had more time to stay over there. She was just so incredible and made me feel so at ease. I could tell that she was really enjoying herself and that made me very comfortable. She made sure I had the best time I could possibly have during our party. She even had a lovely surprise for me when I came back the next day to spend some more time with her before I left. My only regret is I didn't have more time to spend with her. I am most definitely Mixie's new biggest fan and I am going to make sure to come back next time to spend more time with her during my next visit. Thanks again for everything Mixie and I can't wait to see you again babe!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review mdw11!

3. thanks jade and casanova. mixie really is a special girl, can't wait to see her again.

4. I am looking foward to coming to the ranch and party with Mixie!!!

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Very Nice Review I look forward to seeing Mixie this December when I visit

6. Love the review, very well done.

7. Thanks everyone! Mixie is such a wonderful person!!!

8. I miss Mixie!!!!

9. awwww thanks everybody you are all so freaking sweet :) [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

You're such a sweetheart .... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I love Mixie Rose :)

12. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Nice review

13. Mixie is full of joy and lot of FUN in that little package of hers.

14. I miss you! I'm so happy I'll be seeing you again soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Looking forward to it Mixie!!

16. Me too! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I love the new pics and the signature Mixie! you look lovely. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Thank you, baby! I'm so glad that you like it. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I miss you, Maya! :cry:

20. I can't wait for your next visit! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Me too! Is it August yet?? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Lol...it can't come soon enough! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Lol...it can't come soon enough! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You got that right Mixie! I'm getting ready for party#4 for with you!

24. Wow, I can't believe it's been close to 2 years since I first got to party with you Mixie. Time sure does fly by. I'm so glad I decided to do a line up during this visit and got a chance to meet you! Thanks for all the wonderful memories! Can't wait to make our 2 yr anniversary a special one! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. It's been an absolutely wonderful two years, baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. I believe I'm her second biggest fan then! :D