Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CronusWalker, May 18, 2011.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

I had offered to take some candid photos of Anne so she could have current photos to post on the Message board. While talking with her I found out that her and Vanilla knew each other outside of the ranch but had never worked together before now. So we decided to a photo party and do photos of both Anne and Vanilla together and separately and then see where it went from there. I had some nervousness with Anne, her being an Adult Film star and all, but she is really a very sweet and down home girl type. A typical girl next door that everybody loves. As for Vanilla, what can I say, she is one very special lady to a lot of people, and I count myself lucky to be one of them. After taking some good photos with each girl and with them together, we transitioned into a full on rock the bed party with each other. We were having so much fun, I extended the party and ended up with the girls for almost 3 hours. It was time spent in almost constant bliss, and all of us were floating on cloud 9 when it ended.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. This was another great party with you Croney Bear! You are the match maker. I have known Annie for a while, but we never had been intimate together. Our friendship is now at a whole new level. We all had so much fun that one hour just wasn't enough. Neither was two...or three, but the party had to end sometime. Can't wait to do it again!! Much love to you both.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Here's some pix from our party. If you're wondering why the mask. This was at the time when Annie did not show her face in her pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You are hired as photographer [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. You are sooo sweet Cronus! That was a lot of fun taking pictures and then getting to have my first time with Vanilla!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] You took some great pics of me and her and I together! Thank you againg for all the fun we had!!

5. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Wow...lucky you. Wonderful ladies.

6. Thank you Gillian! You are a wonderful lady too!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Nce pictures

8. So glad you like them! This party was so fun!

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Love these pictures, Cronus! You have excellent taste in women!

10. I had a blast taking those photos. Cronus is a great photographer. Love you Croney!

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I love the idea of a photo party! You guys look like you had so much fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

We are way overdue for new pictures..........

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I completely agree! I think it's time for another photoshoot with our master photographer :wink: [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

14. I know, it just worked out that way. Annie was already wearing that dress and I said, "Hey...I've got something just like that!" It was meant to be.

15. Amazing pictures, ladies! Cronus you did a wonderful job. I can't wait to see more.

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Here's a couple we took ourselves in my room. Cronus where are you???

17. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

Dang it, I leave town for a couple of weeks and see what happens !!!!! LoL

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. I know - we can't contain ourselves - naughty girls!

19. You'll just have to come spank us!!!

20. I just saw the pics that you took of us and I love them!!

21. I love them too! Croney is getting really good at taking pictures.

22. Another hot party with Annie and Croney. We are overdue for a new one!

23. I agree!! We always have soooo much fun together!!

24. I need some Crony Bear stat!!!